Paper Cuts and Stapled Hearts

Grow Up pt 2

*Lilith's POV- still at Dr.

“Blake?”

“It's going to be ok. We'll do exactly as we planed,”

Which was him transferring to UCLA for the rest of the year, and then us transferring to NYU the next year and him moving in and helping me raise the babies. Money wouldn't be a problem because my Dad was the CEO for some company. I've never excepted a cent before but now things are different.

O yea did you notice I said UCLA. Though in my letter I said Trenton. So I lied and stayed but me and him don't run in the same circles anymore. I sure its safe for me to stay till the year's over. Also I said Trenton because if he does go after me he wont find me. Trenton's a big city but so is LA.

“You need to tell Wynter,” Blake told me a moment later.

“Not right now, she's still dating Matt's best friend, Brain!” I exclaimed.

“Hun, that's not going to last long. When it ends you don't want her to be left out of the loop for even a day. ” he consoled.

“But...”

“Wynter's your sister. She deserves to know, as do your parents,” Blake cut me off.

“I know that but what if Wynter lets it slip to Brian on accident? My parents are buddies with Zacky's parents too! They might tell them on accident too! Then what huh?”

“It's your choice, but I think they need to know,” he said in a tone that made me realize I had no choice. Fuckedy fuck fuck

“I'll tell them in a week or so,” I reasoned.

“Keeping secrets isn't going to make it go away Lilith. You need to be mature beyond your age about this and take responsibility for your actions. Also you need to grow the fuck up quick 'cause Hun, childhood's over,” he replied in a calm tone laced with harsh reality.Blake keeps me grounded, unfortunately for me sometimes.

“I'll tell them tomorrow,” I groaned. Why does he always win!?!

“Good and you'll tell them in person about everything,” he glared accusingly.

“Fine but your coming with me,” I retorted

“Deal” after a few minutes of silence the doctor knocked and came in.

“Ok, so your next appointment is in a month. When you reach six months we'll start doing weekly checkups.” Doc said while giving me a list of things to do, to not do, what to eat, what to not eat, books, numbers, and stuff to call for more information.

“Thanks” we returned.

“You know I see kids like you guys in here everyday. They're barely legal, if at all, and think its all fun and games. They're arrogant and think they can take on the world. That being a parent is easy and raising a kid is like a tv show. Well isn't but unlike them I think you guys already realize this. For once I see a couple that can make it in todays world,” The doctor stated.

I smiled at the compliment. Inside I was trying not to laugh.

“Give this to the lady at the front desk when you go. You can change and be on your way out” Dr. Talky continued and haded me a slip of paper along, with my prenatal prescription, then left.

Blake and I broke out laughing at the Dr. for thinking we were a couple. Just cause we stick together like glue doesn't mean we taste like peanut butter n' jelly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry its short

Im devoting my life to a one shot in the works

comment, subscribe, give me monster XD