Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

Holding back what's on our minds

The next night

To avoid getting Billie's 'I told you' song through the phone I chose to call Mike. When I told him about Chase he was quiet. Now we were yelling at each other. The first time I had ever really fought with him. It would be like fighting with the cool older brother. You just don't do it unless you have to.

"You can't honestly tell me you think I should have went for it with Chase?"
"Yeah I do actually."
"That's ridiculous! I cant see him as more than a friend. Like you and Tre or -"
"Don't even say Billie!"
"Why?"
"Reiley!" He stopped, he knew how he said this was important so it must be a touchy subject.
"You would have to be out of your fucking mind to think of you and him as just friends at this point. You have messed around so much that your more than that but less than a couple....your like friends with old benefits or something." I chuckled.
"Exactly Mike...OLD. We're over now, our chapter is finished. Trust me we haven't done anything like that since..." I swallowed it. I knew when the last time was. Its been a while, right after him and adie broke up...with the storm. My mind flickered to Jared.
"Ry? Are you still with me darling?" He laughed softly to himself.
"Erm, yeah I'm here. Just don't tell him yet. I don't feel like getting pestered about it."
"Okay. I'll talk to you later, Brittany just came home." I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me and hung up.

Time to face the music I guess.

Billies POV:

"I knew it, I knew it ,I knew it, I knew it. I was right and you weren't! HA HA HA Everyone loves Reiley. I was riight!" She laughed into the phone.
"ALRIGHT, okay I get the point. Now can you come over and hang or what? I do still owe you that night out don't I?" Actually she didn't but I'll take it anyway.
"Yeah. Be over in a minute." Then I hung up.

Is it wrong that I'm glad Chase didn't get her? Its petty, sure, but I want her to want...ugh.
I knocked once on her door. She came out in a flush.
"Hi." She grinned closing the door behind her.
"Hi. So where are you taking me?" I batted my eyelashes and she bit her lip.
"Mikes. Can I get another rain-check and take you out...this weekend maybe? Cause Brittany wants us over there."
I sighed, I was kind of hoping to get her to myself for a night. "Sure." I put as much enthusiasm as I could in my response.

Reileys POV:

Brittany nudged me as I stared blankly into my glass. Mike, Tre and Billie had gone across the room and I could here some titles from their new album. They were all nervous, especially Billie.
"Hmm?" I answered her.
"Ya know I don't know why you two even dance around this anymore." My face contorted, confused.
"What in the hell are you talking about?!" She sighed.
"You. And. Billie. Why don't you two just get married already?" I huffed out a laugh.
"Cause we don't think that way about each other anymore." Her eyes bulged and jaw clenched.
"Oh yeah, he just grins every time he looks over here at you, for no reason. Or cringes anytime me and you go on our little 'Mark Wahlberg is gorgeous' speeches. Be serious Ry. Hes head over heels, cant breath when he sees you, trips over words, gaga in love with you. Everyone can see it, so either your used to it or ignoring it." I sighed.
"I just...nevermind its pointless. Your gonna think what you want. But-" She nodded her head at a smiling Billie walking over. I felt a wave of relief come over me for not having to explain things.
"Hello ladies, what are you so intently talking about?"
"Mark Wahlberg." Brittany blurted. He made a disgusted face.
"Your cluttering up my DVD collection. Why do you insist everyone own at least one of his movies."
"You know you like it in Fear when Reese gets fingered on the roller coaster."
"Uhm, definitely not." He pouted.

That weekend.

Billie and I decided that Saturday looked promising for a day out. I bet that anybody who looked our way would have bet money we were a couple. I know it. Simply because when we walked he refused to keep his arm from around my shoulder. First was dinner. The restaurant we picked was dead empty and we didn't talk, instead used our looks to get the point across. The day went quickly as it always did when it was just us two. Nearing eleven thirty we were on the pier.
"You want ice cream?"
"Well, I'm nice and toasty in your jacket, so yeah why not."
It had gotten a bit chilly once we got closer to the ocean. And Billie being the gentleman that he was whipped his leather jacket at me and told me to "put it on" and that he was tired of watching me shiver.

We mozied our way onto the beach. Out of nowhere he looked at me really serious.
"Reiley..." Deja Vu. "You have ice cream all over your face."
"Nuh uh. Unlike you I'm coordi-" Then he pushed my cone into my chin.
"You little bastard! I enjoy ice cream in my mouth not under it!" He laughed rolling on the sand. I took advantage at his lack of attention and repeated what he did to me, to him. He immediately stopped laughing.
I dipped my finger into the chocolate on his nose, "Ya know maybe I should have gone with this flavor." He grinned and rolled his eyes. I felt a drip of my twist ice cream fall off my chin. For some reason I hadn't moved away from Billie after dipping his nose in his cone, and I was partially laying on him. The moon was in his favor. It glinted off his green eyes making them sparkle. There was hope in them, along with a hunger I hadn't seen before. I could feel his breathing get shallow and his arm situated itself around my back. Effortlessly I dropped my head and kissed him. It felt like a surge of energy went through us at the same time. Why couldn't I resist to kiss him again. Only this time he deepened it by cradling my head with his free hand. Straightening out a little, he sat up and pulled me in between his legs. He smirked into another kiss.
"You taste like ice cream. And your sticky."
"I bet I have yours on my forehead from your nose." A light laugh passed by his lips and we kissed again.

Reluctantly I stood up, causing Billie to groan.
"Come on. We cant just sit on the beach." He stood up as well and trudged back to the car.
It was silent the whole way to my house. When he pulled up he sighed.
"Guess I'll see ya tomorrow or something." He said glaring out the windshield.
I reached for his face and cupped it in my hands, "Your not coming?"
His eyes brightened and hurriedly put his lips to mine.

Billies POV:

She handed me her keys since I got to the door first. I fumbled with them to get in the lock while she continued to kiss my neck. When she wrapped her arms around my waist, locking her fingers in my belt loops, she sucked lightly at my neck. It was enough to unlock my knees underneath me a little.
"Jesus Christ." I whimpered to myself, she grinned.
"Let me get it then." I nodded and waited for her. As soon as the door was open I spun her around in my arms, pulling her onto my waist.

Reileys POV:

We slammed onto my bed hard. It was like nothing had changed. Like we were both still 23 and I was still cheating on a boyfriend. The only difference was that there was more...not so much pleasure as there was happiness. Kind of like we both missed it. But his kisses were more intense...like he was afraid that it was going to end soon or we wouldn't be like this again. I had to reassure him that I wasn't planning on going anywhere this time. I didn't want to.
He kissed down my jawline, onto my neck, and lingered his lips right above my chest while he stripped off my shirt. I scrunched his hair in my fingers, feeling the reaction in his kiss as it deepened further. I took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants.While he frantically kicked them aside, I did the same to my own jeans. Carelessly he tossed his shirt over his shoulder, it landing on the floor with a light crumpled sound. He kissed my shoulders, lightly grazing my neck every once and a while. Teasingly I stroked my hands past the front of his boxers, getting a groan to muffle onto my nearly bare chest. He slowly ran his hands to my back and picked at the clips impatiently. I discarded my underwear as he did.I unwillingly let a built up groan slither past my lips,giving him more motivation. I played with the fringes of hair on the back of his neck. After a while we had digressed into kissing every once in a while wherever our lips were at the time. The only sound in the room was the gap in between our mouths tightening or loosening.
"Your not gonna just tease me like this are you? I mean that would be...insanely cruel." He mumbled while picking at the seems of my comforter. I knew this is what I had wanted. This is why Chase wouldn't have worked out. Or why I didn't want to date anyone else after Dominic. Billie was it.
"No, Billie. Not anymore." I felt him release a deep breath onto my stomach.
He raised his lips to meet mine, and silently whispered,"Finally."

cmnts<3