Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

I may not make it through the night

A/N: unless I say other wise the Point of view will continue as they did in the previous chapter. So in other words, as of right now its still Billies.

I snuck out of her room early the next morning through our windows, to avoid getting busted.Im gonna guess and say I got two hours of sleep that night.I couldn't stop looking at Reiley. No matter how many times I was with her, it just amazed me at how truly beautiful she was.

I have never been so thankful that its Saturday...actually that's a lie, I'm ALWAYS thankful. My eyes were slowly being pulled shut until Mike burst into my room. A panicked look on his face.
"What do you want?" I groaned into my pillow.
"Well last night at the diner, Troy came in with some of the guys from the football team and they were talking...about Reiley."
This I picked head up for, "And what exactly were they saying?"
He bowed his head."That he was gonna dump her if she didn't uhm...'give in' soon." I threw up in my mouth a little bit.He kept talking,"Bill do you think he would pressure her into it?"
I bit the inside of my lip," Probably, I mean hes a jackass and a scumbsucking asshole, it wouldn't surprise me if he sunk that low.But if he would, he wouldn't live to tell about it." Mike smiled a little at my response.
"Well hes coming with us to Gilman tonight, he said he was gonna 'give it a go' tonight. We cant let it happen." I nodded.
"Dont worry Mike. Now please let me sleep."
"Right ,okay." He said and left my room
My head collapsed back on my pillow instantly.

*
Reileys POV:

Me, Troy,Billie, Mike, and Stacey decided to go to Gilman at a humane hour. On the way back, though, we had an extremely awkward conversation though.

"Reiley?' Troy asked sliding an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and farther from Billie.
"Hmm?"
"You wouldn't ever cheat on me would you?"
That kind of toke me back a little, " No never, why would you ask?" Troy shot Billie a death glare before reconnecting his eyes with mine.
"I heard from a reliable source that you sleep with Armstrong all the time." At the sound of his name Billies head snapped up. I looked at him and he dropped his eyes to the ground. Which made me even angrier at Troy for bringing it up. "Yeah, and?" Troy rolled his eyes.
"So is it true or not?"
"Yeah its true but -"
"What the fuck Reiley why will you sleep with this scrawny pothead, but not me?" Billies hands curled into fists, I put a hand on his back to calm him down."First of all Troy muscles don't mean shit to me, and second," I saw Billie smile and his face perk up a little, "When I sleep with him, we actually sleep. We aren't fucking, come on, hes my best friend."
He looked baffled, " Well, why?"
"Because when we were younger and needed someone in the night we would just go to each other...its a comfort kind of thing." I didn't feel like telling him we really started to do it alot when we were ten, because Billies dad died and he cried on my shoulder.
He sighed and nodded," Alright, I'm sorry I doubted you."
"Its okay." He gave a look, and I knew he thought I wasn't done...but I was. I didn't want to say I love you because the fact was...I didn't know if I did.

Once we reached my house Billie and Mike got really antsy.
"Is anyone home yet Reiley?" Billie asked spinning his keys on his finger.
"Nope, Morgans dance recital isn't over til ten tonight so I got some time to myself."
"Well do you want me to hang around for a bit then?" He glanced at Mike and they exchanged hopeful looks.
"Uhm sure why not." I turned to kiss Troy goodnight, and noticed he was glaring at Billie again,"Everything alright hun?"
He quickly snapped out of it," Yeah. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
"Alright?" We kissed goodbye and he left. Me, Mike and Billie went to my house and hung out, and I was still utterly confused.

*
Billies POV:

"...but I dont know why he didnt call." Mike nudged me with a lopsided smile. I knew exactly what he was thinking. Hes gonna break it off. He hadnt called since Saturday before Gilman. When we walked up the stairs and there was no Troy she looked like she was going to scream. I heard her whisper to herself, "Why is he avoiding me?"

He finally made and appearance at her locker. "Can we talk for a quick second?" I could tell by her face she knew.She knew what was coming. He walked her down the hall a bit out of earshot of Mike and me.

"So how do you think shell take it?" he asked immediately.
I shrugged and exhaled deeply, "However she is, well make her feel better." I picked my eyes off the floor just in time to meet Reileys. She was mumbling something to herself as she passed. " All because I wouldn't fuck him. Well I'm so sorry I have dignity asshole."
I grabbed her arm and Mike left us alone when the bell rung. " Ry, What happened?"
"He fucking dumped me what do you think!" she snapped. Then she slid slowly down the lockers pulling her knees up to her chest.

I knelt down in front of her, "Ry, hes an asshole, dont even worry about it."
She didn't answer she just sighed wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me onto her, "I'm so glad your not a n asshole." she smirked.
"Why dont you come over and we can get shit face. It'll be fun, get some people from Gilman to hang out." She nodded.

"Mr.Armstrong.Ms.Davis. is there a reason we are sitting in the hall and not in class?" I loved getting into trouble with her, she made it fun.
"Im sorry Mr. Gesska, Billies just my best friend and Im going through a tough time right now."
He sighed,"Well just get to class before I write you up." Patting me on the back he left.
"Come on, lets get to English. Mikes probably having a fit." She laughed softly and I helped her up. We walked down the empty halls resting her head on my shoulder, while my hand tightly gripped her against myself, holding her up.

A/N:
You guys know the drill by now. Comment with ideas or to tell me whether I should keep going. thnx<3