Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

Everything about you, it takes my breath

Billie was doing better than I thought that first week.He'd sneak in a kiss every chance he got but had otherwise accepted that he wasn't going to get any action while Kerri was here. We were half way through week two when I thought I might owe him.
She was downstairs watching Spongebob in the living room...Billie had given up on trying to listen to Raging Bull with the volume at 2 and had moved upstairs, surrendering the TV to her.

"I'll be right back hun, can you keep an eye out for Mike and Brittany? There supposed to be here soon." She smiled and nodded. Kerri liked it when Brit was over and would always end up getting her to play with dolls.
"Ok. I will." She hopped up on the couch and peeked out the window.
I made my way upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door. A low grunt was my entrance invitation. Billie was laying across the foot of my bed with all the pillows around him like a fort. I chuckled.
"You know your worse than the four year old watching Spongebob." His head popped out of the center and he knocked down the sheet and all the walls.
"Oh, I thought it was maybe Kerri. She came through here a couple times trying to watch this. She built it then left...I guess I forgot." He rolled his eyes at himself and patted the bed next to him.
I grinned and walked over to him, kissing him lightly on the lips. He started smiling expecting the kiss to end there. So when I pushed him backwards on the bed he was taken off guard but was smiling stupidly.
"Hmm, someone cant make it can they?"
"You've been good so I owe you something."
"I'll take it." He smirked and pulled me onto him. I straddled his waist and continued kissing him. I felt his cold hands on my hips...perfect opportunity to torture him. Hey,what does he expect?

I locked my fingers in his and moved them so they were stretched out horizontally. He pulled out of the kiss.
"Hey not fair."
"I never said I would play fair." Scrunching his nose he eased back into the kiss, and I felt his breath getting heavier under me. Not allowing him to touch me turned out better than I thought. Then there was a knock on the bedroom door.
"Aunt Reiley, Brittany just came." The small voice startled us both and I accidentally slid off Billies lap onto the floor.
"Uhm, okay go let them in. I'll be down in a second." As soon as tiny steps could be heard going down the stairs Billie was laughing.
"Scared of a four year old are you?" I squinted at him.
"No, I just prefer her not see us having clothed sex...and you know that's what you were shooting for!" He grinned a toothy grin like a five year old and layed himself back out on the bed with a huff.
"This sucks, now I have to leave." He grabbed for my hand attempting to pull me back over but missed and just let his hand fall to the covers. I patted his stomach.
"Come on Mikes waiting for you...and he would know what we were doing." He pulled his fingers through his hair and stood up.
"Hun, he knows all the time. I'm used to it." I walked out of the room with Billie steps closely behind me. When we reached the living room Brittany smirked and wriggled her eyebrows, not quite as well as Billie does.

"Come on Bill, we still gotta pick up Tre." He sighed. There has been some strain on those two...Billie and Tre that is. Like the way they looked at each other had changed for the worse.
"Alright. I'll see ya later." He kissed me wrapping an arm around my waist. Dragging it off and tugging a little at the rim of my jeans, he left.
"You two are to adorable ya know that!?" Brittany screeched the second they were out the door. I rolled my eyes.
"You say that all the time Brit. I should know how you feel by now." She clapped and sat down on the couch.
"I'm going up to my room to play." Kerri whispered to me.
"Alright hun. I'll call you down when suppers ready." She smiled and dashed up the stairs.
Brittany grinned. "Mark Wahlberg time!!!!" She said in a singing voice. I laughed and jumped on the couch next to her. She frantically pressed the play button on the DVD player, revealing Fear.

"It should be illegal to be that beautiful." Brittany muttered as Mark Wahlberg dashed after 'Gary' on my television. I nodded mindlessly. We both jumped at the sound of the door opening.
"Ugh, why do you do this to me?" Billie whined.
"Awe, you know that you love Marky Mark just as much as we do." He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah. Come on Billie. Look at him. Oh my god that sweater...." I held onto my sides laughing at Brittany and Billies disgusted face.
"Riight." Kerri came running down the stairs.
" I'm done eating.Can I watch the movie with you guys?" I grinned and pulled her onto the couch next to me.
"Oh, God. No. Not you too! I wont let you!!" She giggled at Billie who had scooped her from her spot.
"Well, you ready to go Britt?" She smirked.
"Definitely. Ry, can I borrow the beautiful Marky Mark?" I gasped.
"I suppose." I squinted my eyes at my giddy friend, handing her the DVD. They left and soon after Billie appeared.
"What time is it?"
"Its close to nine. Kerri's in bed. All brushed and ready to sleep." He grinned evilly.
"Hmm. I don't know." I shut my eyes. Soon I felt Billie laying on top of me on the couch, his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and put my free hand on his back. Quickly he scrunched his fingers under my back.
He sighed. "What are you afraid of right now?"
"Why do you ask?" He shrugged lightly.
"Just wondering. I'll tell you if you tell me." I grinned. This one was too easy, he should have seen it coming.
"Well, I'm afraid that Brittany wont bring back Fear and I'll have to kill her. Breaking in a new best friend is hard work, so Id be stuck with you and Tre and Mike...AGAIN." He propped his chin up.
"Ha ha, your hilarious." I kissed his forehead.
"I'm kidding Bill. Well, not really, but what I'm afraid of...hmm." I really didn't know.
"Fine. I guess I have to go first." He huffed putting his head back down, "I'm afraid Tre is going to mess us up. It always seems there is someone doing that. I'm so tired of going through that whole deal. I'm tired of being the last one on your list...I don't want to have to wait for you anymore." My smile was gone. I could hear the frustration is his voice. I pulled his head back up to look at him in the eyes.
"You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Give yourself some more credit Billie, I want you...I love you." He smiled but it wasn't reassuring. I paused before going on.
"I'm afraid of...I don't know. At the moment, nothing I guess. Losing you or any of the guys would be the worst...your all I got." I kissed his forehead again. He snuggled back into his previous position.
"I love you too,Ry." I kept running my hands through his black hair. It had gotten longer in the past couple weeks, which I was glad for. Boys hair is cute long.
"We better get up to bed. I dont want to fall asleep with you under me.Er,wait..."I laughed softly.
"I know what you mean." His face gave off a radiance like he had just had an epiphany.
"Wasn't there talk earlier of you 'oweing me' for being so well behaved?"
"Hmm, I can't recall exactly." He smirked.
"I think I have something to help you remember." He kissed me gently on the lips while pulling me up on his waist. Once that was accomplished he stood up holding me in place to fit him. Silently we made our way into my room. I had tortured him long enough.

cmnts<3
A/N: Yeah these past two chapters have been a little random but it has some meaning behind it. Within the next chapter or two the story will be back like before. Also I'm going to be posting another Billie/Green Day story. I'll post the link on the most recent chapter once im done with the new stories first chapter. If you like this story, you'll probably like the next one too. Thanks.