Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

So say goodbye 'cause you'll be leaving soon

September 13th 2004

I was up early that morning. The sun wasn't even up...I glared at the red blinking numbers on my clock. They read 5:45. Ugh. Why cant I sleep? I looked at Billie sleeping next to me and remembered.

Hes leaving today. Leaving you for months, because you insisted on not going on the whole tour, you dumbass.

I was about to groan but remembered he was still sleeping, so settled on sighing. I swung my legs off my bed and sighed, standing up. This is such and inhuman hour to be awake.I decide it shouldn't be legal as I walked down the stairs to my kitchen.
There was no use in just sitting there in the dark...no chance of going back to sleep. I was no doubt going to miss Billie for the three and a half months I wouldn't see him. Why had I decided on that again...oh yeah I remember it was after Morgan came to pick up Kerri.

Billie and I were laying in bed. He would every once in a while mumble something about the sex or something and I would laugh. It was at nine that the doorbell startled us.
"I'll get it, just stay here." He grinned like an idiot and went to get the door.
He yelled up the stairs for me and I threw on my robe. Morgan was in the doorway.
"Wheres Kerri? We have to go."
"Alright I'll go get her." Billie volunteered I assume to escape the weird tension building.
She glared up at me. "You know how lucky you are? With Billie I mean. You probably have no idea how shocked I was when he opened the door instead of you."
"Well I know that I'm lucky but what do you mean exactly?"
She made a condescending laugh. " Reiley, he wasn't only your first decent boyfriend...he was your first EVERYTHING! Do you know how rare it is to keep your first love?"

"Mommmmy!" We heard Kerri running into the room. She was right.
"Thanks for keeping her Ry." I nodded.
"Bye Billie. Bye Aunt Reiley." They left and it felt like Billie and I were finally a couple again.
Later that night Billie was fidgeting."Whats the problem hun?"
He swallowed hard. "Do you uhm...want to...have kids. I mean eventually not right now of course but -"
"Your babbling. And I would have to think about it. But Bill don't stress."
"No I wont. But there is something else I want to ask." I motioned for him to go on.
"I don't want to leave you for the whole tour this year or so...are you coming?"
"Uh, I think I should leave you guys at it. I don't want to...clutter up the place." He shook his head and scrunched his nose.
"You wouldn't. Trust me. I just don't..." he bit his lip holding a smile and sighed, "I don't want to leave you."
"Babe, I'll come sometime during the tour...but not at first. You'll thank me for it when you need your 'man time."
He gave me a lopsided smile.


I felt two arms pull me out of my daydream. They were tattooed and sleepily hanging off my waist. What was he doing up? I craned my neck to look at him but his face was buried into my back...revealing only a mop of black hair.
"Billie, what are you doing up?" He drug his head up and rested his chin on the tip of my shoulder.
"Well, when you got up...I got cold.And we're leaving today so I got to get some time in with you." I nodded.
"Are you sure you don't want to come with me? We can throw a suitcase together and you can come with us." God...I cant look at his eyes. Weakness. Have self control...ugh, its not fair when he gives me those droopy sad eyes.
"Billie, no. Have fun, and I'll be there before you know it." He put his forehead against mine.
"If you say so."

The guys came to pick him up. He almost didn't leave...he wouldn't let go of my waist until Mike pried him off. Painful, but effective. Kissing me one last time I thought it was time for him to leave before I changed my mind. One kiss. Two kiss. Then I took his hands and put them at his sides. The hard part was physically pushing him out the door.
When the van full of boys left my driveway...I wished I was with them...damn my decision making.

Two hours later

Billies POV:

I'm surrounded by boys. Well technically I'm a boy too, but that's not the point. Tre hasn't gotten on my nerves yet...but I have a feeling its going to be a loong couple months without my distraction.
I heard Mike talking to Jason on the way to the airport saying they had to 'keep the peace.' Like I was actually going to fight Tre. I wasn't going to go that far. Well at least I hope I wont.

cmnts<3
A/N:
Sorry Billies point of view was so short, but it will probably start out as his in the next chapter.
Keep reading. The new story should be starting up soon. :]