Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

I Forgot How Sweet Romance Is

"Billie will you stop fidgeting with your hair...it looks fine. Just like it did ten seconds ago." We of course got held up at Tres room when he forgot we were actually eating somewhere tonight. Why do boys have to be so god damn stupid. Oh yeah...cause if they were smart, they'd be girls.
"Jesus Christ Tre, lets go!" Brittany yelled from the hall. You can definitely tell shes pregnant. All waddling and starving all the time. He he. I love it.
He walked out to the rest of us, obviously fake scowling.
"Alright. Lets go already." Mike mumbled. I started walking with Brittany until Billie grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.
"Are you sure we have to go? Look they wont even know were gone, we can still make it!" I laughed a little.
"Oh yeah Billie they wont notice at all when there is only four of them instead of six." I rolled my eyes and drug him along. He whined the whole way to the table.
We sat down with Jason at the head and Mike sitting next to Brittany across from Billie and me with Tre at the other head of the table. Is it still considered a head on the other side? Hmm, these questions...OW! Pointy heel shoes in my shin!
"Sorry Ry."
"Brit, why do you kick me the one time your not wearing flip flops!?" She giggled.
"They wouldn't match. DUH! I'm pregnant and know that."

I continued to talk to Brittany across the table, without really paying attention to Billie next to me.
"Ry, can you come to the bathroom with me?"
"But I don't gotta- OW! Would you stop with the shoes! I'll come. Jeez." She grinned at the obvious victory.
"Well that was just about the cutest yet slightly sickening dinner ever." I raised my eyebrows. She huffed at me. "Are you really not aware of anything at all!"
I shrugged. "Guess not. Care to tell me what historic event I'm missing here?"
"Billie being nauseatingly adorable with you. You didn't even feel him playing with you hair when his arm was around you? Even Mike picked up on that one. Or the stupid grin on his face when he looked at you. Jesus Ry, pay attention!" I smirked a little.
"Yeah well, he wants to get laid." She gave me the 'oh please like you wont give in' look.
"Someone else was noticing too, your little lovesick puppy, Tr-"
"Please Brittany, don't even tell me. I don't care. Now lets get back out there...I think its time to mess with Billie a bit."
She clapped like a little girl. "Yay, this is my favorite part!"
We strode out of the bathroom talking about how she should never wear pointy shoes again...I was bleeding. When I sat down she turned directly towards Mike so I couldn't talk to her. When I just sat there and picked at my food she bugged her eyes out and tapped on her dish, making a clanking sound.

Oh yeah, real subtle there Brit. No one will notice that look.

I cleared my throat.
"So when we get back to California I think I'm gonna paint the bedroom." Billie scrunched his eyebrows together.
"Uh, kay, but why?"
"My room needs a change so I figured a paint job and....maybe something else."I grinned at Brittany...she muffled her giggle with her giant white napkin.
Billie looked beyond confused,until I put my hand on his thigh, slowly sliding it down the inside. He hitched his breath and jumped up.
"Oh, wow. Yeah." After his little outburst he sat back down blushing slightly.
Brittany was crying from holding in the laugh. Mike looked between the two of us.
"Ya alright there Brit?" She nodded.
All the boys were confused...except for Billie of course.
When the moment had passed he squinted playfully at me,"Not fair. That was beyond cruel," finishing off his sentence silently with,"Taunting me like that. Damn." And sitting up straighter in his chair.

"Uhm, so are we ready to go back to the rooms er what?" Billie asked, uncomfortably scratching at the back of his neck. Everyone shrugged and stood up, but Tre cleared his throat.
"I want dessert! Were not leaving until I-"
"You can order room service. Lets go!" Billie shrieked grabbing at Tres shirt collar and pulling him up. Billie had drug me to the elevator door before anyone had even pushed in their seats. Needless to say, we got an elevator all to ourselves.
"Come on, come on." He muttered bouncing on his tip toes, while the dinging warned that it was slowly arriving at the ground floor.

The rain is here
And you my dear
Are still my friend
It's true the two
Of us are back
As one again


The last ding sound.
"Finally." Was all that I heard before being pulled into the elevator. I pinned him to a corner and kissed him, he didn't object to this what so ever. His kissing was almost as rough as mine. Billies calloused hands tugged at my shirt and were caressing the skin underneath it. My hands somehow found there way to his shoulders, or rubbing lightly at the little stubble he had under his chin. The only sound in the mechanical box beside its ringing was Billies muffled groans of satisfaction. Happy to be together again. Even happier,when thinking of what was to come.
The 12Th ring told us that we had only three more floors til we hit our level. Til we got to our room.It rang happily,and the doors opened slowly. Revealing our scene to an empty hall.
"Come on." He said as soon as his lips pulled themselves from mine, bearing a smile. We walked quicker than normal...but nothing that would get attention if someone were to see.
His hands never left my sides and were wrapped tight. I stuck the key in as fast as I could and heard the relieving sound of it unlocking.

I was the one who left you
Always coming back
I cannot forget you girl
Now I am up in arms again


As soon as my knuckles left the doorknob, Billie thrust his hand back into mine, and I backed us into the dark room. He pulled and tugged at my blouse while I unbuttoned his dress shirt, he kicked behind him at the door to shut, making sure our lips never parted for a second. I couldn't help but laugh at him attempting to rip his shoes off without letting go of me for a second. Blindly he walked me against the granite counter top on the island finally pulling back to pant little breaths.
"Told you." I huffed out a laugh while an evil grin was plastered across his face.
He dipped his head back to mine, concentrating on my lips for a second, then dead set on getting off my shirt. He seemed defeated for a bit, so temporarily giving up, decided on getting us...erm.."on location" and picked me up by one thigh, half carrying me into the bedroom.
I could feel Billie taking heavier breaths now that we had hit the bed, anticipating the night to come. I missed it.
I let his hands roam up and down my sides, and I could feel my knuckles whitening against his back. All I could hear was the light ripping sound his fingertips were making against the sheets.

Together now
I don't know how
This love could end
My lonely heart
It falls apart again
For you to mend


The night carried on like that for quite some time. But after a while, we both fell into occasional, intense, kisses. I rested my head on Billies shoulder and he sighed heavily and leaned down and kissed my lips like he had been doing for an hour.
"I missed you so much." He maneuvered his arm under my waist, while the other lay with our fingers intertwined on my stomach. Every once and a while I would fidget with them a little, turning them over and back, settling on a new position for them.
I placed a kiss on his collarbone, "I missed you,too."
He wiggled down so we were face to face, and grinned.
"Don't ever not come on tour again...or I'll have to..."
"What break up with me or cheat on me?" I laughed lightly.
He huffed. "Damn it, you know I couldn't do either!"
"Your bad at this."
"No, your just...I just don't know how to love anybody else...that's all."
"Oh I'm sure if we broke up you could find a way." I heard him swallow roughly.
"I seriously doubt that...if we broke up, I'd probably just stalk you until you took me back."
"That's great to know Bill."
He chuckled a little, "Now lets stop talking about breaking up. Its not going to happen."
I turned to look at him and corked my eyebrow.
"Well that will just be up to you now, won't it."
"I know, I know.I have fucked up alot in the past," He kissed my forehead lightly, "Let's just say I've learned from my mistakes."

I let the conversation drop there, hoping if I let it go...it would stay like this. I listened to Billie breathing and his heart beating, and before I knew it I was in a losing battle with my eyelids. Apparently he noticed it because he started to hum to me...then it lead to a soft singing.

And with all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
And I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life I loved you more.

And I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life I loved you more
In my life I loved you more


I was asleep on Billie's chest before I realized it, as he continued singing to himself.

cmnt<3
A/N:
I am soooo sorry for the lack of updates! School and writers block don't mix. I also apologize for all the lyrics in the song, It was just that kind of update I guess. If you don't like it Im really sorry. Thanks to those who are still sticking with me, your the greatest.