Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

I Could Never Go On Without You

I felt my eyes flutter open, and immediately felt disgusting. I let out a deep breath into my pillow and tried to catch my bearings. Once I had shaken the slight sleep out of my eyes I noticed a warm sensation on the small of my back...where Billies hand was resting, and I couldn't help but smile to myself in complete bliss. Of course until I felt like I was going to vomit...that kind of took away from the whole bliss thing. I heard the covers rustle and Billie adjust to get closer to me. As I predicted, to myself, he leaned over and kissed the back of my neck.

"How'd you know I was awake?" I grumble from through my pillow.
"I know you well, plus I saw you take a deep breath." I could hear the smile in his voice and the laugh waiting to erupt.
"Creep. Stop watching me sleep, you know I think that's...stalker-ish."
"Well, at least you know its me and not some perv down the street with binoculars."
"Oh God, Billie, shut up." He laughed at the true disgust in my tone of voice.
"I'm just kidding. But no its not gonna happen...I love to watch you sleep."
"Uh, yeah why again?"
"I'm not real sure, cant get enough of you? Plus its like when we were younger. You just laying there next to me...and when I see it, its just..." He never finished instead he rested a little more of his arm on my back.
I turned to face him and nuzzled my face into his shoulder, placing a small kiss on his collarbone. That's when it started.
I slapped my hand over my mouth and jumped up in bed.
"Whats wrong!?" Billie sat up frantic and rushed after me.
I collapsed on the floor, my body hitting the tile in the bathroom loudly and painfully. That's going to bruise. Ew. Dry heaving. Vomiting would be a lot easier if I had something to eat first...or even water.

Bilie's hand soothed my back while I continued to groan into the pearl, hotel toilet.
"Ya alright?" he asked after a couple more minutes.
In response I spit and let out a groan into the bowl. "I want to puke my guts out!"
"Well, I cant help you there. But if you want me to, I'll get your bath water running and you can soak a while."
"Thanks Billie, that would be amazing." Hmm, my voice is kind of echoing in the toilet.
"Alright go lay down and I'll call you when its ready." He smiled to one side of his mouth and carried me in...I could have easily walked but this works too I guess.
"Be right back." He grinned and layed me down on the bed, and I let out another groan. This is torture! I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again... maybe if I'm unconscious I wont be in so much pain. So close...so damn close to sleep and then Billie calls me in. I stumble into the bathroom.
"You got it from here?" He smirked.
"Yeah."
"Don't fall asleep in the bathtub...or drown. Don't drown please." He raised his eyebrows in thought.
"I'll try my best."
"Ry, seriously, don't drown."
"Alright. Jeez, now get out. I love you, but get out."
He rolled his eyes and grinned. "Well that was really convincing." I heard him chuckling to himself from the other side of the door. I let out a deep sigh of relief once my body hits the hot water. I submersed my head underwater for a minute, relaxing down there in thought.

What would you do without him?

You wouldn't have made it passed the 1st grade without him dumb ass, you know that. Hes taken care of you. Been there when you needed someone...let alone a shoulder to cry on. A person to listen. Someone to love you no matter what, well almost. Hes been your person.
The person.


I closed my eyes in the water and Billies face flashed in my head. A smile. Kiss. Loving eyes...then a not so happy one. The ," why are you doing this to me?" look. The one Ive gotten many times. So much wasted time.
Is this what an epiphany feels like? Am I realizing I cant...erm...live without Billie? I shivered at the thought of life without him. Ugh. I'm gonna throw up.
When I came up for air I was greeted by Billie holding his breath near the bathtub, scaring the shit out of me.
"What are you doing?" That came out more annoyed than intended.
"Jesus Christ that was way to long. Scare me to death why don't you?! Jesus Ry."
I relaxed my eyes. Hes just being himself...worrying about you.
"Billie I'm alright. You don't have to worry. Now I'm going to throw up, so can you please leave."
He looked a little skeptical at first but nodded, and timidly made his way out the door.
As soon as the door knob turned, indicating he let go, I was puking my brains out.

"Go ahead and lay down I'm gonna put our shit away."
"Billie, I told you I feel better." He rolled his eyes and nudged me to the back of the bus.
"Go sit with your fellow woman." He grinned. Damn him and that goofy,charming, smile.
"Alright...but if she bites me, you will pay." He wriggled his eyebrows.
"Well then we will see about that." I laughed and leaned forward to kiss him, until Tre came up next to us and cleared his throat.
Awkward. Billie and me standing in the middle of the bunks having eye sex, there stands Tre...watching.
"Can I maybe get to my bunk?" Tre asked irritatedly.
Billie mocked him, of course I giggled, then pulled me into ours mini bed.
"I think we should just stay in here."
"Hmm, sounds good to me." I made a second attempt to kiss him but as twisted fate would have it, I failed again.
"Ry, come here and watch this real quick!" Brit screeched from the couch.I groan quietly.
"Reiley isn't here, shes on her way to Billie Land where all the rides are great!"
Where he came up with that I have no idea, but I nearly pissed myself from laughing, and actually began crying from laughing so hard.
"Alright then, that's way to much sharing Bill." I continue to laugh will Billie grins and goes slightly red.

I don't know when, but Billie had left me in the bunk alone...and in the dark. The entire reason I woke up was because someone was yelling. I was confused until I heard Billie talking.
"Look we can settle this tomorrow but, seriously Britt, stick to your own pregnancy. If she is...she is. Its not a bad thing." Oh my god...they think I'm pregnant! What if I am...I hadn't thought of it. I just thought maybe food poisoning. Then again, I expected not to get pregnant after having sex that much in one night...I'm so fucking stupid.
"Billie all I'm saying is, you have a bad rep for breaking her heart and if shes pregnant...you better stick to her this time."
"I know for Christ sake! Leave it be, your gonna wake her up!"
"Your such a douche bag." That was definitely Tre this time.
"Oh why? Because I love her enough to have a kid with her...maybe."
"No, because you hurt her but have some hold on her. I don't get it, she could be happy with anyone but picked you. The asshole who had cheated on her and left her. I just don't understand."
I heard Billie barely whisper, "Fuck you."
Then sudden footsteps coming down the hall.
Immediately I shut my eyes and eased down. I felt the bed sink and two arms wrap themselves around me, and a face nuzzle into my back. He loved me, I knew it. But was I really ready for a kid with him?

cmnts<3
A/N: Yes I am still alive, just fairly busy. I love updating this story, and hope you still enjoy reading it. I'm sooo sorry. I will try alot harder to update on a regular basis. Plus if you haven't gotten the memo, I'm deleting the other story I wrote one chapter in...and starting fresh with another one.
PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.
New Story: Falling Into Place