Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

Famous Last Words

Reileys POV:

I turned over in bed at the sound of the pelting rain on my window. I ran my index and middle fingertips over Billies sweaty, heaving, back. Rising then falling again under my touch. My other hands movements were being manipulated by his hand. I looked over at Billie and smirked, thinking of how we had gotten here tonight.

Chase tackled me on the couch for the remote and I squirmed underneath his heavy body.
"Come on...I don't want to watch another chick flick!" I laughed in his face and tossed the remote. He became aggravated as the object slide down the hall into the kitchen.
"Son.Of. A.Bitch." He pushed off the cushion next to my head to retrieve it, but I tripped him...and he fell back onto me.
Just then I heard three men's voices carrying through my front door.

"Tre...your at least twenty years older than the kid...OF COURSE YOU WERE WINNING!" Mikes smooth voice carried in my house easily.

Billie came in the room first carrying three large bags and a smaller one. Immediately I pushed Chase onto the floor in between my couch and coffee table.
"Ouch!" He yelped,as I simply hoped over him and reached for the bags.
"NO! Ry, come on...be surprised. I think I did fairly well on my own and don't want you to ruin it."
"Oh please you know you want to show me what I'm getting." He rolled his eyes and kissed me on the lips. He pulled back just to create a small space between our lips, so when he talked they brushed mine.
"Please don't spoil this." We locked eyes and he wore the most pleading and thrilled face with a smooth yet comfortably smug grin.
I, was of course the weaker one and gave in, and wrapped my arms around his neck to continue the kiss. Instinctively he put his arm onto my back, laying his hand on the small of it.
We backed up slowly into the sofa, until we almost fell over onto it.

"Uh, yeah still here." I twisted so Billies arm and myself never parted to see three men looking at us. Awkward.
"Hmm." Billie tossed the bags against the love seat and put his hand on my waist. He paused looking between the three boys and me, then back again.
"I suggest you shut the door on the way out, or you could stay. It doesn't matter." He swung me around and pushed me towards the stairs. I heard grumbles of all sorts and then the door shut loudly, while being walked into the bedroom.


Billie grinned stupidly, pushing hair from my face.
"Whats up?" He asked pulling me from my newly formed memory.
"Huh?" He laughed lightly.
"That's your thinking face...whats going on in that head of yours?" He grazed his index finger over my temple causing me to shiver and shut my eyes gently. I hated the way I crumbled under his touch...no...wait...I love it. He grinned and kissed me on the lips softly.
"I'm tired. I'm falling asleep." He said tiredly as I rested my head on his chest. Before he said another word, I was fast asleep.

The buzzer rang at 7:30 indicating that it was time for me to get up and do some shopping of my own. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed letting Billies arm fall down around my waist. What a stupid...cute, boy. I don't want to wake him up yet so I went to move his arm...only when I put my fingers on his, they tensed underneath mine.
"No." Very distinct and sure of himself.
"I'm sorry Billie." I smirked and tugged away.
"Hey. No." I hold back a giggle at him being so serious and still asleep.
"I have to go shop-"
He lifted his head off the pillow showing his face,"Are you not understanding this. No. What other languages do you need? I know a couple. " He nuzzled into my bare back. "Please."
"I have to go get your presents...I know your enough of a kid still to want that." He placed a single kiss onto me.
"Hmm that's true but I'm enough of an adult to want this more." He kept kissing the same spot until I pulled his chin up to look him in the eye.

"Going shopping. I love you but I'm still going. We can do this again when I come back, Bill." Scrunching his face and falling back over onto his pillow he surrendered and I scurried off to finish holiday shopping along with a mad rush of people. Now what to get a brat that has everything...hmm. It seems to me that every year I have known this man it gets more difficult to buy him gifts.

December 23rd 2004

I went home after stopping by Britt's,Mikes, and Estelle's house to deliver their Christmas gifts.
"Billie? Where are you?" I bellowed through my living room. I heard his voice, phone maybe?
I picked up the one laying one the kitchen counter and was taken back by the woman's voice on the other end.
"So are you coming to New York or not? I need to know Bill." I felt like someone took a cheap shot and sucker punched me in the gut. My eyes started to burn. What was going on?
"Look Michelle, I don't know if I'm coming yet but I'll get back to you. I think Reileys home." The woman sighed.
"Alright, I'll talk to you later then."
"Call my cell phone though cause I'm not home."
"I will, bye." Then they hung up. Still shocked I nearly forgot to put the phone down until I heard Billie tromping down the stairs.
"Hey babe whats goin on?" He grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist. When he started kissing my neck I flung him off.
"Who was on the phone?" His eyes widened a bit.
"When?"
"Billie just answer me, who's Michelle?" He sighed.
"Alright, okay, it was going to be a surprise."
"Who is she?" Instantly he threw his hands up in defense.
"No. NO. Wait, I was going to surprise you tomorrow. Me and the guys are playing New Years Rocking Eve. So we're going to New York." He paused, finally processing the situation. When he reconnected our eyes they were hurt.
"You thought I was cheating on you?" I bowed my head and he furred his eyebrow's, shaking his head, and walked out of the room. I heard the door slam shut.

In my defense he has cheated before. Hell, I helped him cheat before. I just don't get why he gets to be the one who is pissy. Ugh I have to call him.
The phone rang twice before he answered.
"What?" My jaw tightened.
"Billie, I'm sorry but-"
"I just cant believe you would think Id do that! Especially around Christmas for Christ sake!"
"I didn't know what was going on, and I apologized, but you have to see it from my perspective. Coming home to you on the phone with another woman, asking if you were still coming to New York." He sighed then let out a soft laugh. Thank God.
"Yeah I guess I can see how you thought that. It does sound bad doesn't it?" We laughed a bit.
"Do I have clothes over there?" I pulled my lips to the side.
"I think."
"Clean." He stated bluntly.
"Uhm, that I don't know about. Just bring some with you...unless you don't want to stay over here for the holidays." He stayed quiet, I assume rolling his eyes.
"When is Joey coming to see you?" I heard bitterness in his sigh.
"He was supposed to come for New Years but then Adrianne heard I was going to New York and said I would be irresponsible, blah blah blah." I let a laugh slip.
"Hmm I wonder where she could have gotten that idea from?"
"Shut it. I will be over in ten minutes." I smirked and hung up the phone.

Later that night we were laying on the couch "watching" Christmas movies. Which really means I was propped up in Billies arms and he was trying to keep my lips from leaving his even for a second. When suddenly he pulled back.
"We need to talk." Oh god, those famous last words.
"Alright, about...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks. I know it. Its choppy and stupid. I have writers block and am in the middle of moving, so I sincerely apologize, and will try my best to update again.
If I don't, Happy Holidays!
anyway, cmnt<3

p.s. The other story will be updated as well.