Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

Let's take some time to talk this over

Reileys POV:

Hmm, Billie looks kind of upset. I dont know why...Mark actually creeped me out a bit. Once we got into my house I found a note and read it out loud.

"Dear Reiley,
We picked up Morgan and went to buy the pool. Out with Veronica later. Dont wait up...but go to sleep!
Love, Dad"
Good thing cause our yard looks like shit with just a big hole in it.
"Do your parents go out alot?" Mark asked after re reading the note.
"Uhm yeah I guess. Do you want anything to drink?"
"Sure waters fine. So are we working in you room or in the living room? Ya know so I can go set up." What.A. Creep.
"I guess my room. Thats where all the good records are anyway." He laughed.
"Right okay." He went up the stairs and found my room, while I got him his drink. When I got up there he was staring at my guitar.
"You play?" he asked pointing at it.
"Yeah," I smiled, "Billie taught me." He sighed heavily and fiddled with his paper.
"Oh. Lets get started drawing."

*

Three hours into the drawing of Sid Vicious and I was practically doing it myself. He was just sitting there like a lump of shit watching me.
"This okay?" He nodded and smiled, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.
I tore it back out...asshole I hate hair behind my ears.
"Ya know, you deserve better than a burnout wanna be musician." Leaning forward he kissed me and pushed me back onto my floor. I pushed him off of me and wiped my mouth.
"Okay one, dont ever do that again...I might vomit. And two Billie isnt just my boyfriend, but my best friend. I think he has alot of talent and potential unlike you. Now you can walk out of here or I can throw you out my window." He snarled and left holding his drawing.
What an ass. Yuck...bad kisser...slobbering all over me.
After a quick shower, I curled up on my bed, still disgusted at the nights events.

"Reiley, get up your really late for school!" God, thanks for the warning before screaming in my ear. And why the hell didnt SOMEONE wake me up. Anyone would have done it. Not a good start to the day. Shit its 11.

Billies POV:

It was just me and Mike in lunch today. We were just sitting there talking when out of nowhere Mark walks over.
"Hey guys." Mike looked at me and started laughing to himself.
Through gritted teeth I managed to say, "Hi Mark. Why are you in here so late?" Lunch is almost over you dumbfuck.
"Nothing. I wanted to talk to Reiley and show her I got an A on my drawing," he shoved it in my face as the bell rang. But he followed me out. Mike being the tame boyfriend he was went to get Stacey from her class. Then is when Mark started trying to work my nerves with his mumbling.
"Dude what cant Reiley do. Shes an amazing artist and kisser." He grinned as I glared at him.
"What are you talking about?" He has to know this is getting to me.
"Yeah. Last night...practically begged me to fuck her. Of course I did...she wore me the hell out." That was it. I snapped. I tackled him in the middle of the hallway. I started just wailing on his face. After about ten minutes it dawned on him to fight back...his choice spot, was the stomach. Sucked for right after lunch. But still I was nailing punches dead center of his face, I think I heard some bones cracking too.
Finally a teacher came over, my knuckles were beat to shit and I felt like I was gonna puke...Mark didnt look so great either.
"You two knock it off." She said throwing me into a wall and Mark in the separate direction.
Just then Mike came down the hall with Stacey and Reiley. Shit this is all I need. As soon as she saw it was me she slapped her hand to her forehead.
"Mr.Armstrong, go to the nurse and come to my office immediately after. Mr Ferrel come with me." Mike and Reiley walked me to the nurse.

"Billie what the hell was that!?" She asked as soon as the teacher was out of sight.
"He was being an asshole and deserved it. He said that you were a good kisser. How does he know?" She rolled her eyes.
"He tried to kiss me and pushed me on my floor but-"
"Seriously, and you let him. I knew you liked him. I just didnt know you would go that far with him!" Her jaw dropped.
"You would honestly believe him over me?"
"Well, I dont know Reiley." Shaking her head she walked away. Mike stayed quiet and left me off at the nurse. Shes right, I only believed him because I was to mad to realize she wouldn't do that.

By the end of the day she still hadn't talked to me. Reiley stormed out of the school in front of me while I desperately tried to apologize.
"Come on Reiley just let me explain." Ha yes finally she had to stop cause of traffic.
"Im sorry I overreacted and beat his face to a pulp.Its just I knew he liked you so I didnt think things through." She smirked...thats a good sign right? Unless shes gone crazy and is going to push me into the street.
"Hows your knuckles?" I smiled.
"Bloody and painful. The nurse didnt do SHIT!" She giggled and we kept walking home.
"Sorry I cant come over tonight."
"Its okay...whats going on again?"
"Well since the pool is being installed and stuff the whole family is going out to eat and see a movie. Oh boy." She rolled her eyes.
"Its okay.I'll just talk to you later." She kissed me and turned for her house.
"Kay."
Damn. Marks face is hard. Unlike the rest of him. Ha. Asshole.

comments<3