Fall Asleep with the Windows Open

It seems the ones who love are ones that deceive

Reileys POV:

"Billie." I said poking him. This party took alot out of him, and scared the shit out of Chase...he was witnessing Billie get drunk, and high. Alot for a first timer. He swatted at my finger on the couch he was slumped against.
"Hmm?" I tugged on his jacket.
"Im cold can I wear you coat?" He nodded and slipped it off. Chase and me went and sat out on the front lawn with a beer. He was still kind of shy. Especially when it came to parties.
"Time to play whats in Billies Pockets!!" I yelled. He grinned.
"Your odd you know that."
"Yeah, in fine with it. Now...lets see what we have here,"
I started digging through his pockets,"A guitar pick...go figure. Two joints, hmm how old are these anyway. An address, whatever thats for. Oh, a notey!!" Chase continued laughing his ass off at me. I read the first lines of it...not a note at all. A song from a year ago. A light 'awe' escaped through my lips.

As the days go on I wonder
(Will this ever end?)
I find it hard to keep control
When you're with your boyfriend
I do not mind if all I am is
Just a friend to you
But all I want to know right now
Is if you think about me too... ?

I grabbed Chases hand and dragged him back into the house.
"Where we goin?"
"To get Billie."
I spotted him in the same spot I left him in. Gah ,he hasnt moved...not even to drink more.
"Come on, we're going home." I said hoisting him up.
"Huh, why? I was just gonna go get another beer." I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Well do you want another beer or to get laid!?" He smirked and ran out the door holding my hand. I laughed.
"Wait Billie we need to get Mike and John."
"Fuck em. They can get rides home...lets go." He continued smiling. He doesnt even know why hes getting laid but he sure is excited about it. That was stupid of me, of course he is. He is a guy.

*

Its May now...and none of us can believe our freshman year is ending in two weeks. Chase and I have a play tonight and the rest of the weekend is gonna be spent at Gilman with Billie...watching him play. I have had rehearsals all week long with Dana, Russ,and Chase for this damn show, and Im gonna be late for the guys for once, so it better be good.

Im dancing around my room innocently until I hear a to familiar laugh. When I turned around Billie was sitting at my window, and stood up dancing like I just was.
"Damn it Billie." He just kept laughing.
"Nah, babe, it was cute. Actually kind of good."
"I should start closing my window. Now get out and I'll see you in fifteen minutes!"
"Awe but I dont want to go to school. Kiss?" he asked smiling. I rolled my eyes.
I caved and kissed him. "Now go."

The day went really slow, there was just to much going on that night.
After the show I had just enough time to get to the show and catch the end.
"...we did great." Dana said walking back stage.
"Yeah. Right. Now can you and Chase take me to Gilman?" She sighed.
"Yeah sure hold on let me get him. Why are we bringing him again?" I laughed.
"Cause he likes the band." As soon as we found him we booked it out of the theater.

Billies POV:

"Oh my god that was our best show yet! How many people are out there?" John asked exasperated.
"I dont know...a lot." Yeah except the one person I want out there. Mike and John went back and sat with a couple people. I went out in the crowd and had a joint, then two, then a beer, then another joint. I ended up going to talk to a couple people who pulled me over talking about our set.

Reileys POV:

"Come on. It shouldnt take twenty minutes to get down the damn street." Dana screamed at the car in front of us.
I laughed. "Stop here, just park. "
We all piled out of the car and into the club. Some band was playing that Ive heard a couple times. Shit I missed the whole set.
I went backstage to see Mike and John, I walked up to them.
"Wheres Billie?" I screamed over the band not three feet away from me.
Mike shrugged and came out into the crowd with me to look. Unfortunately I was the one to find him. I saw him pushing a girl against the wall, her tongue down his throat.
Mike came up behind me and yanked me away, seeing the look on my face.
I knew that somewhere on the floor all my tears were smashing against it.
"You know he doesnt mean anything." Mike said looking me dead in the face.
"Yeah well maybe he shouldnt get so baked that he forgets about me...ya know his best friend...his girlfriend." He walked away going towards Billie and prying the girl off of him.
All this time, I was the one that was gonna cheat, and here he is sucking face with a whore. I couldnt hear Mike but I just saw him point at me and Billie drop his head before walking over to me.

I couldnt take it, so I ran for the door. He ran close behind me.
"Ry, where you-"
"Dana, its fine, I'll walk home or get a bus." She looked confuse until Billie came into sight then she figured it out, and nodded.
I almost made it home, with him right on my heels when he caught up outside my house.
"Reiley, Im so sorry I dont know what happened." I couldnt speak. I was holding down the lump in my throat threatening to come up. He came closer to me and tried to wrap his arms around me but I just pushed him away. Then he tried to kiss me, thats when the words came to me.
"Done." He raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
I took a deep breath. "We are done Billie."
"Im sorry it was an-"
"What an accident? How does that work exactly. Oh you accidentally felt someone up and shoved your tongue down her throat?!"
"Please just-"
"No Im done." With that I turned towards my house and went inside, never so happy to be home.

I managed to make it to my bed, then collapsed. Shit I woke up Morgan.
"Reiley whats wrong?"
"Nothing Morgo, just go back to sleep."
"What happened?" She asked as she climbed onto my bed. I turned to her crying and lent on her shoulder.
"Billie just hurt me thats all. Go ahead and get to sleep." She did as I said and I laid down, silently crying to myself until I fell asleep.

comments?<3