Coral Island

Zanzibar Surrendered After 38 Minutes...

The words that left Ron’s mouth felt as if he had just choked on a chainsaw to save his dear parents life; painful, agonising, yet necessary. What were these words he had said?

“Yes,”

Across from him a satisfied smile played across Hermione’s lips. She knew she had won and convincing Ron had been simply easy for her. It was such an effortless battle.

“I really don’t know why you guys want to do this.” Ron began, following Hermione up the stairs of the Burrow, “What’s so cool about an airplane?”

“I was interested about the artefact and how such a heavy weight object like it could stay up miles high in the air without falling, it’s quite fascinating. You know I was in the…”

“Let me guess,” Ron interrupted, “Library?”

“Yes, don’t interrupt.” She turned to Ron. “As I was saying, I was in the library and I found something interesting. Did you know that the shortest war in history was between England and Zanzibar in 1896? Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes…”

“Okay, enough of this nonsense! What’s the real point of this ‘adventure’?” He questioned.

“Well if you must know, there is no real reason. We just want to go, and I think you should come with us. It’ll be fun I promise.”

“Hermione… I don’t think so. It’s only going to be Harry, you and I out there. What if we get stuck?”

“It’s not going to be just us,” Hermione noted. ‘Luna, Neville, Ginny are coming and possibly, if Fred and George keep their word, them too.”

“Really,” Ron seemed shocked at this. “Luna and Neville are coming?”

“Yeah and why would they not?” Hermione’s toned showed no amiability.

“Blimey Hermione, I was just asking a question.”

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” She hit her head. “Yes they are coming along with us.”

Ron nodded, not wanting to speak again, just in case another outburst of anger came out from Hermione’s mouth. They continued up the stairs towards Ron’s room where Harry had been waiting for them in. The two of them stepped inside and Hermione took a seat on the ground next to Ron’s bed, which Ron had taken up.

“How do we even get plane tickets anyways? How much do they cost with Galleons?” Ron questioned.

“Well… I looked up information about prices and plane tickets and I found out that the savings we can find ‘online’ are really great and very useful. Of course mum and dad will help us with sorting that out…”

“Hermione, you still didn’t answer my question.”

“I’m paying for you anyways Ron.” Harry jumped in.

“You’re paying for me?” Ron’s eyes darted from Hermione to Harry, fury brewing inside him.

“We didn’t want to tell you, we knew you’d probably take it wrong.” Hermione tried calming him down by sitting beside him and brushing his shoulders.

He shrugged Hermione away and stood up. “I’ll be downstairs.”

Harry turned towards Hermione after Ron had slammed his door shut. “That went well…”
♠ ♠ ♠
New story ! It's going to be a horror/suspense/romance one so if you're hooked/intrigued subscribe for more because that's what I'll be doing! Writing late at night so all you night people like me can stay up and read :) I hope you'll find this story at least worth a read, and I'm really trying to include everything you guys like about Fanfiction. I've always been interested in writing and horror story but I know most of you readers like the romance genre, so I'll be mixing them up along my journey on this story. I'm so sorry if non of the writing makes sense (plus sorry it's so long) it's about 1:30 in the morning and my eye's are starting to fail me so please excuse the horrid paragraphing and wording.

LOVE YOU GUYS, R&R MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS. REVIEW THIS AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER !!! You know I truly appreaciate them, and I do get back to almost every review I get, and there has only been about 3 reviews if I remember I never got the chance to get back to so yeah... I love hearing what you guys think so tell me :)