Coral Island

Perfect Nirvana

Draco had been awfully quiet that week, even Emma couldn’t make him budge. She had become worried about him, even to the point of trying to trick him into telling her. Still, Draco would not let Emma in.

“Draco, you’re going to have to tell me sometime… might as well get it over with.” She tried that Monday evening, giving it another go.

“No, Emma you might as well stop trying. I’m not telling you anything.” He stated, as the two sat down along the edge of the island.

“You know what Draco…” Emma started. “I think you’re scared.” For a moment, Emma thought she saw Draco’s eye’s widen.

“I’m not scared Emma.” He defended. “You’re making assumptions.”

“Well… if I’m wrong, correct me.” She smirked.

“I’m not telling you so you might as well drop it! You’re bloody annoying!” He yelled.

Emma’s smirk fell right away. She looked at Draco in the eyes, an anger filling up inside of her, Draco never yelled at her before. She felt a sting in the pit of her stomach, she felt sick and in particular all she wanted to do was hit him.

Fuck you Draco.” She spat at him, got up and walked away.

What’s his god damn problem? I didn’t even do anything, god damn it! He flipping blows out on me because he has a bad day isn’t my problem! You know what fuc-

“Emma?”

She turned around after stopping her mind from it’s ramblings to see Fred sitting by a birch tree looking worried.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She smiled in the back of her mind she was screaming.

“I don’t think so… you’re crying.” He stated, as he got up to see her.

“Oh,” She dabbed her finger under her eye; she was crying. She ducked her head in embarrassment and muttered and inaudible curse word.

“Want to tell me what happened?” He asked, gesturing a seat next to him.

She looked at him, differing in her mind whether she really should entrust Fred with her emotions, and feelings. Could she trust Fred not to tell anyone, even though it were likely they’d all find out some way or another that Draco and her had fought. Could Fred really sympathize with her, or even act like he cared once she told him the story. Could she let Fred in?

She took a deep breath and decided. “It’s Draco…”

“What’s wrong?” He wiped her tear stained face with his sleeve.

“Thanks,” She smiled and continued. “I was trying to figure out why he’s been so distant this past week, and every time I’d ask him, he’d just say nothing’s wrong, but I knew there was something and I was bound to find out. I tried again today for the last time hoping he’d finally give in, but the only thing he did was just snap right in my face without warning. I can’t believe him!”

"Emma he’s probably having a hard time getting used to what is happening. He is pulling himself away without him realising." he assured her. Emma looked up at him and smiled.

“Thanks Fred, I never would have thought you’d be so caring." she told him, giving him a tight hug. He held her in his arms for a little more than necessary. She let go and looked into his eyes, she saw pure lust. “Fred…”

“Emma.” He smiled jokingly.

She giggled along with Fred, the atmosphere becoming much lighter. “You’re making me laugh.”

“Well, that’s good isn’t it?” He asked.

“Yeah it’s good, I love laughing.” She smiled out into the distance.

“What are you thinking about?” Fred asked, nudging her shoulder.

She blushed, she had been thinking about him.

“Nothing really, just how calming the ocean is at night.” She looked out into the horizon, where the sun was setting, giving them a perfect red sky and perfect blue ocean to stare at.

“It’s prefect.” He commented.

“Yeah, it is.” She laid her head on Fred’s shoulder and listened to the calm waves. She started to feel sleepy.

The two stayed there sitting silently, uninterrupted, listening to the waves and looking at the sun set. How much this moment made Emma forget about what happened with Draco was something she very much appreciated. Thanks to Fred her worries had gone away, and sitting here, her head in the crook of his neck and his arm wrapped around her, made her so much happier. She felt right and she couldn’t explain why, she felt relieved and safe and she didn’t want this feeling to go away ever…

She looked up at Fred, who smiled down at her. She looked at his eyes, the way his chocolate color glistened from the setting sun. She also noticed how perfect his lips were…

“Fred,” She addressed him, her breathing becoming uneven. Her palms became sweaty but besides the nerves building up inside of her, she knew she very much wanted to do this very one thing that would either satisfy her, or make her feel even worse than she had before. “…can I kiss you?”

At first he looked shocked, which saddened Emma, but in a blink of an eye he changed. He looked determined, and then as if déjà vu just happened for Emma, she saw that lust in his eyes she happened to adore. He leaned down and his lips lightly feathered across hers. He hovered on top of her for what seemed the longest moment, when he finally grabbed hold of her, and hungrily kissed her. His hand traveled to her back, where he supported her as he lay her down, her hair lying loosely in the beige sand. He crawled on top of her, his knee’s sitting tug beside her hips, and his hands up beside her face. He lightly moved a strand of hair out of her face, and bent down to kiss her again. The feeling she felt when Fred kissed her was like a million butterflies where flying around them, like they were sitting in the most peaceful meadow, like she was enjoying her favourite drink… like she was in a perfect nirvana.

All of a sudden Fred stopped, and swung his legs back over, leaving Emma lying there.

“Uh…-?” Emma’s eyebrows furrowed as she stared at Fred. Why had he stopped?

He chuckled and grabbed hold of her arm, pulling her up so they were now standing. “Time for bed,”

“Oh,” She frowned, saddened by the fact that her and Fred were parting. “That was… fun.” He chuckled once more, and walked back to camp side by side with Emma.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyyyyy ., some Fred/Emma action . ohhhhh. sorry if it got too hot~ you know how i do. i'm a little hornbutt. hahah joking . but still it's pretty smokinggg. oh gosh i hyper! anyways, how do you add a playlist to this thing? i always listen to music when i write and i noticed tonight i wa listening to perfect music for this chapter but i dont know how to add it :( i'm sad.