Coral Island

The Make Up

Draco woke up with the worst headache. With his brain filled with a drum-like pounding, it would not make his day today any sort of pleasing, especially with what happened yesterday with Fred and Emma.

Looks like Draco wasn’t going to be having a good day today.

He groaned and got out of bed alone, seeing as Emma decided to have a ‘sleep over’ with Fred last night. Noting that Delilah must have already been up because her spot was empty, he threw on his shoes and left the tent.

“Good morning Draco.” Delilah offered him a seat next to her.

He couldn’t quite reply to her greeting truthfully. This morning was for a fact NOT a good morning for Draco at all, so he just nodded at Delilah and took the seat next to her in silence.

“You know, maybe you should just talk with Emma, she’s just with Fred at the moment to try and forget about you.” She offered.

“How would you know?” He asked, his eyebrow lifted with a sceptical face on.

“Well it’s not like she actually told me, but come on. You and Emma are not going to break up over something so stupid like what happened yesterday are you?”

“I guess…”

“Not I guess Draco.’ Delilah interrupted him. “You have to be sure, because if you’re not then it just shows you’re not sure about her as your girlfriend.”

“Then I am sure.” He stated strongly, getting the message across that he’s not going to let Emma go because of some stupid mistake.

“Tell her, not me.” She gave him a light smile and got up to help Luna with breakfast.

He sat with himself for the morning, thinking about how he should confront Emma without her blocking him out and not listening to a word he had to say. He thought and thought, whether he should approach her more on a plead level, then she’d realize how much he wants her, but then there’s a possibility that she’d just hate him even more. He thought about approaching her like he didn’t care, knowing she’d think he was playing hard to get and she’d go after him, but there was that slight possibility that she’d think he gave up and stay with Fred. He plotted, and he knew, right when he could get Emma alone he would get her back.



“Okay, you got me here. What do you want?” Emma demanded.

Draco had managed to get hold of Emma and talk with her away from public. At first she wouldn’t commit, but something inside of her led her here with Draco anyways. Was it the possibility that yes indeed she did still care for him?

“I want to say that I’m sorry and- wait don’t walk away!”

Emma had begun to walk away, leaving Draco there in the midst of beginning his apology before he caught her.

“Please, but two seconds and then I’ll leave you alone if you want.”

She contemplated her response for a moment before she sighed and gestured for him to continue.

“I just wanted to say I was sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you like that the other day. If I must say, I was being an ass and I should have just told you what was going on. I know you’re probably not even listening to me and I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t listen to me either after what I did to you. So I just wanted you to know that yes I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me, but of course I’d understand if you don’t…”

“You done?” She asked.

“Yeah,” He felt good, his smile was confident and his shoulders were back. He knew that speech was good and he just knew Emma would take him back immediately.

“Bye,” She waved vaguely and started walking away.

Bye? What?

“Emma, what are you doing?” He asked bewildered, running up to her.

“You said you’d understand if I don’t choose you. Sorry if I wasn’t clear by saying bye.” She stated.

“You mean you don’t want to get back together?”

“Of course I don’t. Bye Draco.” And she walked away.

“Bloody hell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hi, hope you like this one. it's a bit more Draco-y as I know some of you readers like him (and so do i, so gorgeous) so tell me your thought. what would you like seeing happen next in the future chapters? feedback is appreaciated