Coral Island

Early Morning Wake Up Call

Ron’s eyes blinked awake slowly that morning, his silver lashes battling to stay open. His arms stretched a long length and brushed up against the tents fabric. His feet kicked off his sleeping bag to reveal his bear chest and a pair of plaid pyjama pants. The cold morning air picked at his chest and he quickly threw on his sweater that hung lazily off his cot. His legs swung off the bed and landed in his shoes, and he began to walk towards the tents entrance when he noticed someone stir in their sleep.

Hermione

He sighed, a smile plastered on his face, as he stopped. To his left, there slept Hermione in a deep, peaceful sleep. He reached over and planted a small kiss on her cheek before walking outside.

Ron was met with a dark skied morning; almost a dark gray was covering the sky the camp had a view of. Even the sand looked darker, and somewhat even gloomier than the sky. He turned around and closed the tents zipper securely, trying not to wake anyone. After zipping the tent shut, he curved his body towards the campsite and took a seat on one of their white plastic chairs.

“You’re up early.”

Ron jumped up in fright as Draco took a seat next to him, not even giving a slight chuckle to Ron’s fear. “Same goes for you.” He frowned, a glare itching towards Draco.

The two stayed silent for a long minute, when Draco suddenly got up.

“And where are you heading in such a rush?” Ron stood up; Draco facing opposite of him

“None of you’re business, Weasel.” Draco spat as he walked away.

“Hey!” Ron shouted and ran up to him. “What gives you the right to talk to me like that?”

“It’s because you’re you.” Draco stated, his lips twitching with a smirk.

Ron’s face burned with anger. He wouldn’t let Malfoy talk to him like that. “Answer the question.”

“Piss off,” Draco’s death glare pierced at Ron.

“You piss off! My morning was fine before you stepped in.” He complained, his feet taking a step closer.

“If you don’t like it, go back to bed then?” He suggested in a rather annoyed tone.

“Bloody hell Malfoy I’m not a child.”

“You sure do act like it sometimes.”

“Why don’t you fuck off?”

“Why don’t you fuck off?”

Ron’s large fist encountered the pale jaw of Draco Malfoy, knocking him to the ground with a muted thud. Blood trickled from Draco’s busted lip to the ground as he got up, a shocked expression painted on his face.

“Bloody hell,” He muttered, his fingers tracing his lip. He looked up at Ron and he knew there was going to be hell to pay. Draco’s fist swiftly locked with Ron’s stomach, sending Ron to gather his hands to his stomach in pain. The ache in his insides was unbearable and he let out a loud cuss, echoing threw the forests border.

Ron wasn’t giving up.

He ran towards Malfoy, his shoulder stabbing Draco in the ribs as he took him down. Punches reached the face of Draco as he laid there, his hands struggling to get free. He muttered a curse to Ron as his now free, hand took a blow to Ron’s nose. He cried out in pain as Draco stood up, revealing a large blood stain on his sweatshirt.

“What the hell is going on out here?” Hermione’s shriek pierced the boy’s ears and she ran towards Ron. “What did you do?” She demanded, now facing Draco.

“Who gives a shit, I’m leaving.” He turned around; one of his eyes had already begun to swell so seeing wasn’t one of his best talents at the moment. He stumbled over many beach rocks before he reached a lonely side of the island to just sit with himself. With his eyes stinging in pain, and also many other parts of his body right now, he simply could only sit there alone and think.

But alone was good enough for Draco, at least there was no one to hate him…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subscribe ! hope you like this one, it was pretty tough, i'm not really used to writing fight scenes. thoughts?