Coral Island

You've Lost Your Head

To the gang’s surprise, Mrs. Weasley was in desperate need of a trip to Diagon Alley sooner than they thought. Only a day after, Mrs. Weasley gathered the family -including Harry and Hermione- to the fire place located in the family room to use the Floo Powder for traveling. In first came Fred and George wearing a usual shirt and pant making their already identical appearances even more difficult to identify. Following closely behind them were Ginny and Hermione. Ginny’s hair glistening along with the sun beams which were brightening the living space, while Hermione’s tresses managed to be flattened out to a convenient curl. Along came Ron and Harry, also dressed casual for a weekend outing, behind Hermione who had looked up at Ron and a sudden blush to her cheeks appeared. Was it because of the mere thought of her recalling their connection yesterday morning, or was it that something more… perhaps an attraction?

“Alright, gather along now.” Arthur Weasley began, checking to see if everyone arrived downstairs. “Who’s first?”

“We’ll go.” George offered. “We want to make sure the shop is ready.”

“Alright, you know what to do.” Mr. Weasley offered Fred the Floo Powder as he and George stepped through the wide width fire place.

The twin’s glanced at each other once and each grabbed a handful of the glittery, silver powder. On a silent count of three their mouths opened at exactly the right time revealing the words, “Diagon Alley” and as a burst of green flame appeared they were gone.

“We’ll go next.” Ginny said as her and Hermione stepped inside the fire place, both grabbed their handful of Floo Powder and disappeared seconds later behind the emerald green flames.

“You’re next.” Molly addressed Harry and Ron. The two of them both mimicked the actions preformed twice now and before they knew it they were sliding out from another fire place and into somewhere completely different than the Burrow.

“Better go and catch up with them.” Harry said as he and Ron helped each other up.

The two of them walked along the alley and found themselves in front of a large colourful shop called Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. They knew they had reached their destination. The two of them walked inside to find themselves blinded by all the colors. Where they stood they found boxes of Bruise-remover paste, Canary Creams, Decoy Detonators and Extendable Ears. Ron picked up a hat not far from the entrance and found that the title of this invention was called Hats, Headless. Hermione arrived beside him and observed the hat.

“Try it on Ron.” She ordered.

He put on the hat, feeling nothing.

“Hmm,” Her eyebrows furrowed. “Impressive.”

“What happened?” Ron asked, looking around for a mirror to see.

“You’ve lost your head.”

“Hermione, Do I look stressed or overly emotional to you?”

“No Ron!” Hermione giggled. “I mean you’ve literally lost your head. It’s invisible.”

His eyes widened as he rushed to find a mirror. One showed up beside a whole array of something titled WonderWitch. He glanced at himself, except that he couldn’t find him. His head had completely disappeared.

“This is awesome!”

“It is good magic.” Hermione agreed.

He and Hermione went off to find Harry again, who was seen near a panoply of Instant Darkness Powder. He was admiring the rock-like substance when Hermione and Ron arrived beside him.

“Want to find Fred and George?” Ron asked as Harry put back the Instant Darkness Powder.

“Alright, they shouldn’t be far…” As if on cue Fred and George arrived behind them.

“Hey! Find anything you like?” They greeted.

“There’s quite a good selection here.” Harry complemented the two of them.

“Thanks Harry,” George smiled. “Let’s go before mum and dad notice.” He addressed their small group, Ginny now joining them.

The 6 of them hurried out of the shop as quick as they could without Molly and Arthur noticing. Passing colourful packages, and large logo’s, as they almost hit the door Hermione stopped.

“Patented Daydream Charms…”

“Yeah,” Fred arrived beside her. “They offer a thirty-minute daydream from a simple incantation. Side effects include vacant expression and minor drooling. It’s a good seller.”

“Extraordinary magic, that’s what it is.” She breathed.

“Here,” he placed to box in her hand. “Yours free.”

“Thanks Fred!” She smiled as she placed it inside her bag.

“Ahem,” Ron raised his voice looking rather angry. “Let’s go.”

“Oh, right,” and they left the shop.

Once they arrived at Gringott’s, Hermione’s parents were there to meet them. It took almost 15 minutes of precious time (and plenty of time for Molly and Arthur to come looking for them) to transfer the galleons to dollars. Once Hermione placed the 8 tickets (including the tickets for Luna and Neville) in her bag, they left Gringott’s in a hurry, after Hermione saying a quick goodbye to her parents.

Walking into Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes was as easy as pie. Molly and Arthur were still in the shop, apparently still observing all the merchandise the store held. Arthur was fascinated by the Muggle section, observing the decks of cards, as Fred walked by him to show him more of the shop as if they had been there the whole time.

“This place is great,” Arthur complemented. “How’s business?”

“It’s great! Today was a slow day but those come and go. For days like the weekend’s we thankfully have Verity who’s probably in the back room now unloading some boxes.”

“Well I must say you two look like your doing just fine.” Molly came in and hugged her sons. They smiled as she kept hugging them, and she let go.

“Time to go, visiting is nice but it’s time I’ve done what I really came to do. I need to go to Gringott’s.” She smiled and walked towards the front entrance.

Ginny shot a panicked look at Harry as Arthur now followed her. Ron cursed under his breath and Hermione began to panic. “What if someone at Gringott’s notice’s we’ve been in there not even ten minutes ago?”

“We don’t have to go in…” George mentioned.

“You’re right!” Hermione’s panicked expression turned soft again.

“Wait!” Ginny now panicked. “Someone at Gringott’s obviously knows our parents, their bound to say something!”

“Shit, you’re right.” Ron’s eyes grew wide. As much as having Harry pay for him, and Hermione plan this trip in the first place pisses him off, he was still kind of curious to see how this would go, but unfortunately they wouldn’t have even gotten to the airport before being turned in.

“Well, what are you lot doing?” Arthur asked, as he and Molly waited by the door. “Hurry up,”

“Right,” They all scattered about and arrived once again outside Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes.

The whole group of teenagers looked panicked, worried and stressed. Hermione was most emotional out of all of them. She was gripping the ends of her curly air almost pulling it out from the scalp before Ron placed his hands in hers to calm her down. She smiled up at him and he smiled back, the two of them walking hand in hand…

A gasp escaped from Molly’s mouth as two figures appeared on the street in front of them. Molly’s arms opened up in a welcoming gesture as her voice echoed the walls with ‘hi’s’ and ‘how are you’s’. Arthur joined Molly in their welcome as the rest of the gang groaned and gasped in defeat and surprise.

In front of them, the happy faces of Hermione’s parents appeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY HEY HEY ! sorry i didn't update two days ago, we've had company one night and the computer wasnt free the other and just a big time waster for me because i didnt post this chapter as soon as i'd liked (and as some loveley readers requested) so i'm sorry about that :( i'd just like to say THANK YOU !!1 to all of you lovely, nice, sweet, darling, amazing, epic, extraordinary, brilliant, magnificent, superb, out of this world people who've commented with such great critism for me to take into account so yes thank you.

i must say this is filler/important/cliff hanger and i'm sorry for that. it must be done but i promise you action and thrill in the next couple of chapters... it's all about leading up to the climax right? :) so again thanks to all my readers and of course i'm open to suggestions, maybe one of you want a cameo in here, maybe one of you has a suggestion on what i can have happen in the fourth and future chapters... tell me ! and now i'm off to finally watch a very potter musical !