Coral Island

'Eat Slugs'

“Humph, Potter and his lot on the same plane as me what a coincidence.”

“Well believe is it wasn’t intended.” Harry spat back to Draco.

“Well what brings you here anyways? Decided magic wasn’t you’re thing?” His sneer was pointed to each of them. “Good idea, you were a waste of space anyways.”

“You shut up Malfoy or I’ll…”

“Calm down,” Harry addressed to Ron who was now out of his seat ready to pull out his wand. “We’re on a plane, Muggle’s are close by.”

“We don’t want another incident like in second year, ‘Eat slugs’!” Draco started to mock Ron puking.

“Malfoy we didn’t ask you to come and ruin our vacation so I’d really like it if you’d please leave or I’ll have to mention it to a flight attendant.” Hermione stepped up looking eye to eye with Draco.

“Oh, I’m so afraid.” He pretended to quiver. “Oh please you Mud-Blood, you don’t scare me.”

Ron swore he saw a glint of shine work up in Hermione’s eye before she blinked it away.

“Draco, just leave.” Harry said sternly as a smirk of success came across Draco’s face.

“Gladly,” He gave one last glare at Harry. “Come on girls.” The two followed behind him as they headed towards first class.

“I hate him.” Hermione burst into tears, her shirts sleeve already stained with salty liquid.

“Hermione,” Ron sat down with her and held her. “He’s a twat; guys like him will get nowhere. It’s people like you Hermione who will be the most successful in life because you don’t sink down to their level.” He assured her, her sobs slowly becoming small tears.

She nodded, dabbing at whatever tears she had left.

“That was nice of you Ron.” Luna said her eyes smiling in a dream state.

“Thanks…” Ron had never gotten used to the fact of Luna Lovegood.

“Anyways,” Hermione said minutes later, “let’s play a game!” She smiled and the lot all gathered around, well as much as they could without getting out of their seats seeing as they now were ready to take off.

“How about we play Date Dash Marry?” Ginny suggested.

“That is?” Neville asked.

“It’s a game, someone names 3 people to someone and asks date marry or dash. For example I ask Harry; who would you date, marry or dash out of Hermione, me and Luna?” Her gaze was now on Harry, and the pressure was building up inside of him.

“Um, can I pass?” His cheeks were hot and his palms became sweaty.

“Sure, but you only get 2 pass’s a game, this one didn’t count.”

“Alright,” he looked sceptical. “Let’s give it a go. Who’s first?” Harry asked as he looked around the lot.

“I’ll go.” Luna smiled as she thought of three names and who to ask. “Harry, Romilda Vain, Hannah Abbott and Katie Bell.”

He thought about this. Could he picture himself marrying Hannah, or Katie or Romilda? Or did dashing them all seem like a good idea… “Hannah I would date, Katie marry and Romilda dash. No offense to her, she’s just not really my type…”

“Alright Harry, it’s your turn to ask someone.” Ginny told him.

“Um, Hermione: Stewart Ackerley, Marcus Belby or Terry Boot.” Harry addressed Hermione who was behind Ron’s anxious face. He wondered why Ron was suddenly worked up by this.

“Uh…” she started nervously, probably worried she’d say the wrong thing. “I’d dash Marcus… date Terry and that leaves me to marry Stewart.”

“You’d marry him?” Ron’s face was disgusted.

“Well I only had three choices didn’t I, and he was best.” Hermione argued.

“Do you like Stewart?” His eyes were mortified.

“Ron! It’s a game!” Her voice was in shrills. “No I do not like Stewart; he was just the best candidate.”

“Oh please, you like him!” Ron spat, his lips turned into a grimace.

“Ron you’re being ridiculous!” Hermione’s face became hot with anger. “We play one game and you get all worked up for nothing!”

“I think we should stop playing…” Neville addressed whoever was listening.

“You’re right, they’ll cool off soon.” Fred laughed as he and George faced the television in front of them.

Harry turned towards Ginny, seeing as she was the only one who had not been chatting with anyone (or in Ron’s and Hermione’s sake: arguing). “How’s your first flight?”

“Pretty good, I hardly noticed the take off which is a relief. I thought I was going to get really sick…” She admitted, the red in her cheeks darkened against her light freckles.

“Yeah, you get used to the feeling after a while.” He smiled as Ginny shot him a confused face. “Quidditch,” He mentioned so she’d understand. “I’ve been wondering why Draco is on a plane haven’t you?”

“Yeah,” she agreed. “That was quite weird; maybe he doesn’t have another way of travel?”

“I don’t know, Draco is really against anything Muggle related…”

“That’s true… it must be a big reason then.” Her last word was cut off a bit with a small moan.

“What is it?” Harry asked.

“Just my stomach…” She waved her hand noting that it’s nothing to worry about. “It’s probably just the plane…”

“Want something to drink?” He asked, trying to help.

‘Nah, I’ll be fine.” She smiled, but you could tell her butterflies weren’t getting any better. “We must be landing or something…”

And just as Harry was about to speak a loud bang sound came from the outside of the plane.

“Holy shit!” Ron swore at the top of his lungs as loud gasps and screams came from the passenger’s mouths.

“Attention passengers this is your pilot speaking.” The intercom was loud even over the screams. “We are experiencing turbulence; I need everyone to stay calm. The plane is crashing.

Loud gasps and cries rang through the aircraft. Hermione’s hand dug into Ron’s has he tried to read through the leaflet in front of him on plane crash procedures. Harries mind was flowing; as he glanced at Ginny beside him, her face appeared calm, but he noticed how her lips quivered showing she was frightened. He grabbed hold of her hand and she let out a small breath of air.

“Harry,” she breathed and another loud bang from the outside interrupted her. A scream escaped her lips and her eyes shut even tighter, her lips moving at a fast speed repeating something over and over again. To Harries eyes it looked like ‘I don’t want to die…’

“EVERYONE,” Ron screamed, Luna, Neville and the rest of the lot could now feel the rumble of the plane, their bodies now almost half off the seat. “COPY WHAT I’M DOING!” His arms reached under seat to reveal a yellow life jacket. In a hurry everyone around him did the same, rushing to put it on.

“I CAN’T BREATH!” The words came out of Luna’s mouth; her breathing problem must have been caused from the mixture of extreme emotions and pressure of the falling plane. It was the first time Harry had ever seen Luna in such a state. Tears were flowing from down her cheeks as Neville tried to help her with her life jacket, seeing as she’d given up.

“FRED, GEORGE, RON!” Ginny screamed, tears rushing down her face. “I love you guys! I would never ask for more amazing brothers than you because there are none! You three are the best thing in my life!”

“GINNY!” George screamed over the extreme commotion. “DON’T TALK LIKE WE’RE GOING TO DIE! WE ARE NOT DYING DO YOU HEAR ME! I WONT ALLOW IT!

“Harry!” Ron shouted, but only loud enough for Harry to hear. “You’re my best friend mate. Thank you…”

Harry nodded at his best friend, unable to bring words to his lips. He was speechless, seeing everyone around him screaming, crying, and panicked.

“Hermione!” Ron yelled, seeing her in the corner, her eyes shut.

“Yeah!” She answered, looking as though she was going to throw up.

He looked at her, unsure of what to do or say, and just as Harry thought he’d say something, instead his lips pressed against hers. Harries eyes stayed glued to them, a mixture of more emotions running through him. Hermione’s eyes stayed closed but relaxed a fraction of a percent as her hand caressed his cheek.

“I LOVE-

But he was cut off, a loud bang followed with an extreme halt causing everyone to fly from their seats occurred. A sharp pain issued in Harries chest as he gripped Ginny’s hand from flying out of her seat. Was this it? Were he and his best mates going to die? A loud gut retching scream came out of Hermione’s mouth and…

A deathly silence fell over.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGG . kk so did i get the reaction I was hoping for? were you on the edge of your seat? I really tried making this chapter INTENSE . you know? and lol at the boys playing date, marry dash ! i love that game :) anywho... comments? how'd this chapter make you feel ? i hope i got the emotion i was looking for :) anyways. LOVE YOU GUYS !!!! ♥
I made a trailer for Coral Island !!! I know right? me making a trailer? I DID ! so check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=392yKq4BNQY

ENJOY !! COMMENT THE TRAILER AND EVERYTHING! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !!!! BYEEEE