Coral Island

Busy, Busy Day...

“Wake up people we’ve got a big day ahead of us!” Ginny yelled, banging pots and pans outside the two tents.

“Shut up Ginny!” Fred and George screamed from inside their tent.

“I said,” She unzipped their tent and banged the pans more. “GET UP!”

“Alright Ginny we’ve got the message.” Harry got up and threw on a pair of shoes.

“Alright, Hermione and I made breakfast this morning and it’s almost ready.” She informed everyone as they met her outside.

“What time were you two up at?” Delilah asked, rubbing her eyes.

“About 7,” Hermione checked the watch on her wrist.

“What time is it now?” Delilah asked.

“7:30.”

Everyone groaned and they took a seat around the fire pit, getting ready for breakfast to be served.

“This food isn’t that bad…” Ron took a bite of his sausage. “Hogwarts was better obviously but seriously, not bad…”

“I miss Hogwarts.” Emma pouted.

“You went to Hogwarts?” Fred asked Emma.

“Yep Delilah and me both went.” She smiled and gulped down some orange juice.

“I never saw you two…” Fred noted.

“Hmm, must have never been paying attention.” She laughed.

“Well… that is like Fred and George.” Harry laughed along.

After the group finished their breakfast, they went to change into their clothes and get ready for the day. After the dishes were done, the tents were cleaned and the campsite was cleaned up Hermione addressed the group.

“Alright, today we’ll need to gather loads of fire wood. We’ll need enough to support us for about a week. I want that job to go to the oldest and strongest so Fred and George would you mind?”

“We don’t mind.” The two boys mimed each other.

“For the next job,” She started again after nodding to the twins. “We’ll need to build a sort of shelter around our tents, as you can tell after last night’s storm they might not be able to handle another one. I’d like Ron and Harry to build a shelter with the tarp and rope I gathered from the plane yesterday which I placed beside the tents.”

“No problem.” Ron smiled at the reward of getting a simple job.

“And for Draco, Delilah and Emma, you’ll be fetching your tent today.”

The three nodded.

“Neville and Ginny, I need you to start tying things for support, I’d like you first to start off with the boat. Thankfully Ron and I were last up to put out the fire to notice it was almost setting off the shore.”

“Alright, do we have any more rope beside what Ron and Harry are using?” Neville asked.

“Yes, I found about 150 yards on the plane. We’ve got plenty. So that leaves Luna and me to relax.”

“What?!” The whole group exclaimed complaints coming out of their mouths as Hermione broke out into a laugh.

“I’m just kidding. We’ll be searching the Island together for a radio or anything that could help us out of here.”

“Funny one Hermione,” Fred and George joked as they passed her to search the Island for firewood. “Oh by the way did you happen to find an axe on that plane?”

“Yeah, it’s what we used to break the window. Why?”

“We’ll need it for the wood.” George explained.

“Oh right. That would make things easier; I’ll fetch it just a moment.” She walked past the fire pit and over to a large bin where she had placed most of the supplies she gained. She looked around the bin, inside and outside, but the axe wasn’t there. “Hey do you know if someone used the axe last night?”

“Not that I know of…” George walked over and also noted it wasn’t there. “Hey! Did anyone of you touch the axe that was here?”

The group stopped, shook their heads and continued their task.

“Maybe you misplaced it. I’d probably look in the tents or something.” Fred suggested as he too noted the axe was missing.

“I swear I had put it here.” She told them and herself.

“Try looking around, just in case.”

“Alright, help me would you?” She set off and searched inside each tent, twice but still no axe was found.

“Could it be by the fire pit?” Neville asked, as he and Ginny were carrying some rope to tie around the boat.

“I checked passing by, it’s not there.” Hermione put her hands on her hips in exasperation.

“I’m sure it’ll show up, it’s just probably one of those things.” George reassured her. “We can do without one for today.”

“Alright, thank you for helping me look.” She thanked them and they walked into the woods to search for firewood.

“You ready to get started?” Luna asked as she carried with her a water bottle.

“Yep, I’m ready.” And she and Luna set off, Hermione’s mind still onto the subject of the axe.



“A very productive day today,” Neville congratulated the lot as they sat around the fire once again for their dinner.

“Thanks to Hermione for organizing it,” Ginny toasted to the group.

“Thanks guys.” Hermione smiled as she took a sip of her water. “I must say we got a whole lot done today, I didn’t expect that to say the least.”

“Well let’s be glad we don’t have much work waiting for us in the morning tomorrow.” Luna smiled, her blonde hair contrasting against the black sky.

“Now that we’ve got our tent up I think sleeping will be much more… spacious.” Delilah took a bite of her chicken.

“You’ve got that right!” Ron agreed. “I haven’t felt more space invaded in my life.” He joked.

The lot laughed as they finished their dinner off. Tonight Luna and Ginny offered to do the dishes as Ron and George picked up around the camp. The rest of the lot set off to get ready for bed, and once everyone was inside their tents, they fell asleep to a peaceful silent storm free sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYOOO
sorta filler/ sorta important hope it's okay :) i'll be writing one more chapter (hopefully) before school starts and it's unfortunet for me to inform you that chapters will be coming WAY slower than usual unless i get that laptop my mom is promising me :) which i will get soon, but probably not as soon as i'd like. oh well... i hope you're okay with waiting a while between chapters?the only thing that's worrying me is that you'll loose interest because i'm not updating fast enough... oh dang mom i need that laptop ! anyways, i'll be writing chapter 9 soon enough so stick with me lovely readers ! xoxo