Coral Island

What You Find in Woods...

The group was up early the next day to finish off the jobs they started yesterday morning. The group had only truly finished their tasks by the end of the afternoon this day. Hermione, in her perfectionist’s glory, was clearly pleased with the way everyone participated, without much, complaining and how the quality of their hard work showed excellent.

“Good job today everyone, you’ve all really deserved a congratulations.” George addressed the group.

The rest of them smiled or returned the gesture in satisfaction.

“So what do we do now? We’ve pretty much finished all the work…” Neville asked, as he sat down near Ginny

“Why do we have to keep ourselves so busy? We can do whatever we like now.” Fred jumped in.

“Hmm… I think I’ll go read my book.” Hermione smiled as she skipped to her tent.

“Who wants to explore the Island with me?” Luna asked as she got up from her seat.

“I’ll come.” Harry got up from his seat and followed Luna.

“Wait up!” Ginny appeared beside them. “I’ll come with you.” Her voice sounded a little too determined.

“No problem.” The three of them walked into the woods, leaving the rest of the group behind them.

As Harry, Luna and Ginny climbed over the twigs and leaves, the area was quickly darkening. The only light source was sun rays shinning through the small gaps of the tall trees leaves.

“It’s quiet in here.” Luna noted; her fingers traced the trees markings.

“It’s nice.” Harry agreed.

Ginny scowled as she continued to march through the woods.

“Whoa, wait- did you hear that?” Harry stopped walking, as did Ginny and Luna.

“What is it?” Ginny asked, taking a step closer to the two.

“I heard something… over there.” Harry pointed in front of him, through the trees to a large dark gray rock that lay awkwardly in the middle of the floor.

“What’s behind is it?” Luna asked.

“Go check.” A quick smirk appeared on Ginny’s face.

“I’m not going over there…”

“I’ll go check.” Harry interrupted.

Harry walked over to the big rock, now appearing beside it, it was almost the size of him. He hesitantly put his hand on the rock and leaned over to see…

“What the hell?”

“What is it?” Ginny appeared beside him.

“It’s the axe Hermione was looking for…” Luna noted as Harry picked up the heavy object.

“What’s it doing way in here?” Ginny asked.

“Maybe an animal brought it here…” Luna guessed.

“No, not an animal…. It doesn’t have any bite marks on the handle.” Harry replied.

Ginny suddenly felt… creepy, like someone was watching her. She quickly turned her head to see nothing but the many trees lined up in their rows.

“What is it Ginny?” Luna asked.

“I feel like someone… never mind. Let’s just get out of here.” She turned her body around and quickly walked back. Luna and Harry followed her.



“Finally,” Ginny fell to the floor of the sand campsite where it seemed as the rest of the group never moved a muscle, except for their worried faces.

“Where have you been?” Fred asked, he got up from the

“We couldn’t find our way back.” Ginny got up and took a seat beside Neville.

“Besides that look what we found.” Harry took out the axe to show Hermione, who had now finished her book and arrived to see them.

“Where’d you find it?” She took it from his hands and placed it down.

“Strange enough, we found it deep in the woods.”

“You’re kidding; I wonder how it got there…” Hermione pondered out loud.

The group all thought along with Hermione, coming up with insane, impossible, idea’s that somehow made perfect sense, just what they needed to go with an insane happening.

Whilst the group still pondered silently, a loud scream came from Ginny’s lips.

“Ginny!” Fred screamed at his sister. “You scared the shit out of me!”

“Shut up Fred!” She cried. “I swear I just saw something in the woods.”

“It’s probably just an animal.” George rolled his eyes at her.

“No I swear!”

“Shut up Ginny, you’re giving me a headache.” Fred complained, as he shut her out.

“But…”

“Shut. Up.”

Ginny closed her lips; maybe she was thinking crazy things. Maybe the axe incident scared her too much into thinking that she actually saw someone’s piercing dark eyes stare at her through the thick woods.

Maybe her mind was playing tricks on her, or maybe she really knew what she saw. Either way, something very strange had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the such badly writen update... my parents are out and i have complete silence and thats the only time i can truly write, but i was afraid they'd come home early and then distractions would be all i'd get so this one was writen very quickly, hence the bad gramar. sorry peeps. hopefully i'll get it right next time :) tell me what you think as usual,. you know i love hearing from you's. oh and if it's not scary, i suck.

byeeee ♥