Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Meet Nix

Nix P.O.V
You know how a lot of the time, when you're at concerts, you'll here little fan girls screaming, "OMG I totally want your babies!!" Yeah, I was the girl in the back laughin at them. How was I to know that I'd end up the lucky unlucky girl to actually have the honor of having one of their kids? I. SWEAR. I'LL. NEVER. DRINK. AGAIN. Yeah so you're probably thinking 'oh wow your dumb fault.' You're just another groupie.' Not exactly, but you'll find that out later.

"Mina Mina..." I sung as I put the finishing touches on my outfit. It consisted of black skinny leg jeans, a skin tight deep purple MCR shirt, three thin silver chains around my neck and a bunch of silver bangles on both of my arms. "I don't know what to do with my haaaiiiirrr.." I slid one foot into one of the pretty black hooker heels I'd picked up earlier, fastening the hook.

Demina walked in the room fully dressed in her black straight leg hip hugger jeans and a wicked cool white shirt. The sleeves billowed out in a kinda flowy way but the shirt was tight showing off her perfectly thin little waist and her butterfly belly button ring. All of this topped of by a silver chain that rested around her hips at the top of her pants, a hatchet man necklace, a silver bangle on her right arm, and black high heeled boots. Her hair looked awesome as always. It's braided at the top kinda like micros but the braids stop higher than micros do and falls into soft black ringlet curls that stop just a little pass her shoulders with red highlights.

" I envy you." I said only half joking. She shook her head laughing and came to stand behind me, turning me to face the mirror.We resembled a little in the face, or, well, that's what people told us. I didn't see it myself. She stood 5'7 to my 5'4, I was a light golden brown color, and she was about a shade darker. She was thin and built like a model, while I was small but I wasn't thin, I was curvaceous. I mean I had the flat stomach going for me, but I also had hips, not to mention my sometimes annoying, huge boobs. See, I'm a 38DD while my friend here is a 38C and gosh do we get attention for it. I have slanted almond shaped light brown eyes that come from my exotic background, a pert little nose, high cheek bones, and slightly large pink lips. Mina on the other hand has slightly larger dark brown eyes that gives her more of an innocent look and she has a bow shaped dark red mouth and a slightly more defined nose with a pretty, heart shaped face.

She picked up a chunk of my multi-colored hair, the top being honey brown, bottom being black with black bangs that fell slightly over one eye, and let it slide out between her fingers. She did this a couple of times obviously thinking about what to do to my shoulder length wavy hair. Suddenly, she turned and walked into my bathroom that connected with my room. I followed.

"Demina-mina whatcha doin?" she turned and looked at me holding up the curling iron. I backed away shaking my head. " Noooo ma'am! Not again. My ear still stings from the last time."

"Awww come on, Nix. Don't you trust me? I promise I'll pay attention this time." she plugged up the curling iron and sat it on the sink before grabbing my hand and pulling me back into the bathroom. She sat me on the closed lid of the toilet and picked up the curling iron.

I closed my eyes as I felt her lift up a piece of my hair and put the irons to it. A few minutes later she fixed up my bang a little and stepped back. I slowly opened my eyes. Ok, no burns, so its already turning out better then last time, I thought to myself. I braced myself and stood up to look in the mirror. Then gasped. It was absolutely perfect! She'd pulled all the honey brown back into a pony tail and curled the black into ringlets that almost matched hers, also curling the hair in the ponytail, leaving my bangs to fall straight like they always did.

"Demina Haven Louchart you are the best!" I said turning around and hugging my best friend of forever.

"Nixia Lamina Deverex you're pretty awesome yourself and I told you I wouldn't burn you again," she said laughing and hugging me back.

I walked back into my room to grab my make up bag and glanced at the time 9:57pm. the doors to the bar closed at 11 and its a one hour drive so....

"Holy crap come on Mina!" I screamed running into the living room and grabbing my car keys and coat making sure I had my cell phone and makeup bag. Guess we'll have to do it on the way, I thought as I slid in the driver seat of my black VW Jetta. Mina slid in the passenger seat. I started the car and pulled off just as she closed the door, our small town house fading in the distance blending in with all the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Hi!!! My first. I'm writing it with my real best friend she'll be doing Demina and I'll be doing Nix. Comment tell me what you really think good or bad and please please plllleeeeaaassseeee subscribe if you like it. Danke :D