Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

WAL-MART!

“I swear that if you two don’t stop arguing about the radio, I’m going to put you both out on the side of the road!” We had been on the road for five hours now. We decided to visit all the bands in order from the ones who lived closer to the ones that lived father away. Demina and Monoxide were currently arguing about what to listen to on the radio for the last 3 hours of the drive to Florida.

We had looked up all the bands on the tour and found out what all of them were up to now. Lucky for us all of them were also on vacation right now at their homes. Our first stopm Florida where We the Kings are residing. I didn’t know what I was going to do to make them kiss me. I’d thrown out the option of randomly walking up to them and start making out with each of them, I really didn’t want to get arrested for sexual assault.

I decided to just think of something when the time came, stressing myself out wasn’t good for the baby. Oh yeah, about the baby. Mom made me an appointment with a good doctor before we left and it turns out that I am exactly 9 weeks.

The doctor was really nice and gave me all kinds of information, and hings that I should and shouldn’t do, and me and Mina’s favorite part of the check up: the ultrasound. As he’d shown us the little blob that was my baby, he told us how the baby was about as small as a sugar packet that they have in restraints, at which point Mina started laughing hysterically for reasons unknown to me. Now that I’ve accepted the fact that I’m going to have this kid no matter what, and it’s not so bad anymore. I’m actually looking forward to being a mom.

“Shut the fuck up!! I ain’t listening to no Tokyo pop shit.” Monoxide said reaching up to take out Mina’s DBSK CD. As his arm reached past her she chomped down on it. He pulled his arm back.

“You fuckin bitch!” he screamed waking up the other three guys who’d been sleeping the whole ride.

I glanced over at Mina, her face had begun to darken, I don’t know what it is about that word that sends her over the edge.

“BATHROOM BREAK!!” I screamed using that as an excuse to pull over before Mina jumps into the backseat at Monoxide and causes us to have an accident. I pulled into the first fast food place I saw. It turned out to be a Wendy’s, and it had a Wal-mart in the back of it so I parked thinking that we could pick up some snacks while we were here.

Mina threw the door open and jumped out of the van and ripped the back door open. She reached for Monoxide cussing all the while. I sat laughing and watching her try to reach over Shaggy and the vast space between the two middle seats to reach the smirking Monoxide. I hadn’t even noticed the side door opening. The next thing I knew she was snatched out the van and her screaming had suddenly stopped. I got out the car to see Madrox with his arm wrapped around her waist and one hand clamped over her mouth half dragging her into Wendy’s. She looked pissed but I noticed she wasn’t struggling at all.

I looked over at the other three guys who were now standing next to me, that is until Violent J muttered something about being hungry and followed them inside. Monoxide went to follow him but Shaggy grabbed his arm and looked at him as if he was crazy, Monoxide gave him a blank look.

“Girl. Who. Wants. To. Kill. You. Inside.” He said as if talking to a child. Monoxide yanked his arm away and pulled out his carton of Newports. “I need some more smokes,” he said walking towards Wal-mart. Shaggy and I followed.

“Wal-mart! Oh how I love thee! For you make me smile when the sky’s are grey! You make me laugh on bad bad days! When I think of you it makes my heart flutter! Plus you’ve got everything. Even BUTTER!” I screamed that last part and started doing a random dance as we walked.

“You’re a fuckin weirdo. Hey Monoxide wait up you left me back here with a psycho-path.” Shaggy said, running a little to catch up with monoxide. I paid him no attention and continued to dance and hum as we walked into the store.

“FISHIES!!!” I screamed as soon as we got threw the door causing a bunch of people to look up from their shopping and registers to stare at us. The two turned to stare at me as I skipped past them towards the part of the store where they kept the large wall of tanks with different fish in each.

“Come, Come. We must go see the fishes.” I said turning to look at the two guys who still stood there looking after me with a wtf look on there faces.

Monoxide caught up to me first. We finally reached the fish tank wall. I stood there and tapped the random tanks.

“I love you little fishy. Oooh You’re a cute one. Awww I wanna take you home…” I continued this as I went down the line of tanks until, “Ahhh ewww noooo!!!” I screamed and turned to whoever was standing to my left, burying my face in there shirt. I automatically knew who it was due to their smell. Their relaxing, calming, soothing smell that I’d never get enough of smelling. Now if only it didn’t come
with the person. I felt said person poke the top of my head. I looked up at Shaggy.

“What’s your problem? Other then the obvious mental ones I mean?” he said looking a little worried. Which surprised me.

“That ugly fish with the poofy eyes and cheeks. They are so gross and scary cause it looks like its cheeks are going to go ‘POP’!” I said making a big hand movement when I said pop.

“I thought you were scared of clowns.”

“Yeah well, ya’ll haven’t been wearing your make up so I’m not scared of ya’ll and I don’t think I would be even if you did anymore.” I said still looking up at him.

His reply was cut off by Mina’s voice.

“Hey, I told you we’d find them here. Nix can’t help but come see the- woooow umm….." they stopped when they rounded the corner. Let's go get snacks guys and leave these two love birds alone.” When she said that is when I realized how close we were and how this must look so I backed up and almost smashed my head into the fish tank much to Mina’s amusement.

“Yeah Yeah. Ha ha ha. Lets go get snacks now.” I said turning to walk out of the fish tank aisle, when I noticed that Monoxide was M.I.A.

“Hey where’s Monoxide?" Violent J asked, voicing what was on my mind. We all looked around and shrugged.

“He was here a few minutes ag-“

“HOLY SHIT IT’S MONOXIDE!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
10 AND GOIN STRONG!!! XD
Much wicked clown love to all of our readers!

Let us know if you're enjoying it, and what your favorite part is by leaving some comments and subscribing!! =D