Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

The Club

Demina's POV

We we were about to arrive at the club with about ten minutes to spare before the doors closed. I had applied some chapstick with a little gloss over it, and a faint layer of white eye shadow. I held the steering wheel while Nixia applied her extra glam. I don't why though, she didn't need it. I keep telling her that, but she never listens. She applies heavy purple eyeliner around her eyes and silver eye shadow and a clear gloss on her lips.

It took a quick minute to find a parking space amongst all the tour buses but we finally found one between Fall Out Boy and Boys Like Girls and hurried to the door. When we reached it, there was, of course, a gorilla sized monster blocking our entry. Pardon me, a bouncer. He had his arms across his chest and stared down at us from a towering 6'5".

"Who are you?" his voice boomed.

Nixia was looking slightly past him, into the club. The door was wide open behind him, but it might as well have been closed, big as he is.

I put on my sweet-say-anything-to-get-your-way smile and said, "We're soooo sorry that we're late. We got caught up in traffic and then we had to get gas."

"Uh-huh," he grumbled as if he'd heard that before. "Who do ya'll work fo?" he questioned.

"Him." I answered quickly but calmly, pointing past him at the guy who had just walked by the door. I wish I had really gotten a good look at the guy before I did though, because i regretted my choice as he walked toward us.

The bouncer stepped aside and I nearly ran away screaming. I gripped Nix's arm because I swear she was about to. Our fake employer was a 6 foot dark dark man with leather chaps on and cowboy boots, but no shirt. His well muscled arms and chest looked to be covered in some sort of oil, baby oil probably. And he had this crazy wig on. I don't know what to call it but a dead Chia pet.

"You know these girls Tony?" The bouncer pointed a sausage at us......oh wait, sorry, that's his finger.

The man who I assume was either a stripper or a hooker, didn't hesitate to answer. "Yes they are Charles. I met them at the Warped Tour today. They're my new assistants."

Charles stepped aside to let us thorough in to the welcoming arms of Anthony the Great. That's what it said on his name tag that I just spotted on his hip. As we walked into the door, I heard Charles' hushed whisper, "I feel sorry for ya'll."

Oh great, what have I gotten us into now? I thought to myself as we followed him into the club. Once we were in far enough, Nixia tugged on my sleeve and nodded towards the bar. Unfortunately, Mr. the Great saw the little gesture.

"Ahhh so you ladies came here for a good good time." He smiled a flirtatious/perverted smile at us and I felt the lunch I had earlier churn in my stomach. "Well, I don't like to disappoint." He wrapped an arm around each of us and somewhat dragged us to the bar. He parked his sexually ambiguous rear on a stool and leaned his back against it, spreading his legs to show us that his chaps had no crotch to them.

Thank God he had on underwear although I looked away immediately after he splayed himself out before us.

"So, what can I get for you ladies?" He asked as suavely as he could, moving his eyebrows in an unnatural fashion as the bartender walked up behind him.

Nix, apparently wanting to try to never want to remember meeting Anthony the Great the next morning, ordered a watermelon vodka cruiser. I declined his offer. I would worry about forgetting him later. I wanted to be completely sober around this guy.

"What about you sweetheart?" the bartender asked, inclining his head towards me.

"I'm good for now. I like to party on my own energy."

He shrugged and handed Nix her drink which she knocked back in a heartbeat, slamming the shot glass down for more.

"Woo hoo! Keep it up girl!" Anthony cheered and smack her butt.

I twitched reflexively and jumped at him. He backed off slightly but did nothing more.

"So!" he got up off the stool, "how about," he stopped in the middle of his sentence as a couple of girls walked by. He proceeded to touch everyone of them in some way, shape, or form. They yelled at him, but did nothing more and kept walking. Turning back to us, he shouted, "THREESOME TIME!!!"

Nixia spit her drink all over the bar and my mouth dropped open. "Here we go again," the bartender grumbled.

"Come on! You know you want some of this chocolate bar." He started gyrating his hips and I thought I thought I was going to be sick. Nix doubled her vodka shot and knocked a few back as I laughed at the man.

"Shut up and shove it!" Nix slurred at him.

"Sure thingy sweety. Do you want it in the front or the back."

Nix let out a strangled groan and dropped her head onto the bar. She knew she walked into that one.

"Why don't you just get lost Mr. the Great." I said.

"Fine then bitches, I'll go find someone else to party with."

My laughter stopped instantly. "Hold the hell on. Who the hell do you think you talkin to?" I was getting riled up now. I have a pretty good handle on my temper, but not when you insult me or my friend. It was on now.

He looked taken aback by my outburst. "Oh shit...." He slowly started to back away as I took a few steps towards him.

"I don't know what the hell your problem is, but you better get yo mind right fo you come steppin to me with that bull!!!" When I get mad, my grammar slips. Nix knows this, and even though she was drunk, she grabbed my sleeve and tugged on it weakly. "I oughta beat yo ass fo sayin that mess!!"

"Chill out chick. It ain't that big of a deal," he said with a nasty look.

That was the last straw........Ok, maybe I don't have a great handle on my anger. I blacked out and lunged at him. That was the last thing I remembered before two big, strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me to a table not too far from the back exit.

"I'm gonna kill him! I swear I'm gonna KILL him!" I fumed, straining against the arms that held me back. My vision was honed in on the fuzz that I knew was Anthony's wig as he was being dragged out a different exit by security.

"Woow, calm down little 'lette, calm down," said my captor. That stopped me. I whirled around and found myself facing someone I never thought I'd meet in my life. I looked up into his painted face and felt tears pricking my eyes, my chest tightening.

"J-Jamie Madrox," I said breathlessly. He smiled shyly and nodded, letting me go slowly. I took a slight step back, straightening my skewed clothes. I scratched at a reddish stain on the tail of one of my sleeves.

A slightly sinister chuckle caused me to lift my head and again I was shocked at how I saw. The man I was staring at now pulled the cigarette from his lips, inhaled, and then slowly released the smoke from his mouth. "You worked that stripper good," Monoxide Child drawled.

"He was a hooker," Madrox corrected, taking his seat at the table.

"Whatever he was, he got his fuckin ass beat! Cheers to the 'lette who beat his creepy mother fuckin ass." Violent J who was also at the table, lifted his glass.

"I don't believe this," I whispered to myself.

"Well," Madrox gave a half hearted shrug and lifted his glass to tap Violent J's. "We're real."

"As far as I know we are," the smoking addict said and joined his drink with the others.

"Yea!! And we're totally gonna fuckin party our asses off!!" The clown's shout reached the ears of the bands around you and they gave a confirming cry that erupted over the entire club.

The doors were closed and the DJ started up some music. By this point I was the happiest juggalette alive and the thought never crossed my mind that Nixia was no where near me.