Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

A New Friend

Demina’s POV

I ougtha kick his ass. Yea, I’m gonna kick Monoxide’s ass after we leave here. He deserves it, he TOTALLY deserves it. The sheer stupidity of telling a complete stranger what we were doing………He is so dead.

“What the fuck did you tell her that for?!! You fuckin stupid ass mother fucker.” Violent J grumbled, running his hands over his face.

“That’s what I wana know!” Nixia yelled. “What is your problem? Is it the weed you’re smokin? It must be the weed. I think it’s the weed.” She looked at me and I nodded, my arms crossed, glare set to kill.

“What? She asked nicely and—“

“And probably showed you her boobs or somethin,” I quipped.

“No…she kissed me though.” He smiled as if he were proud of the small reward he received for spilling a secret. Well, it wasn’t a secret per say, but we didn’t want it spreading around to others.

As if reading my mind the new girl said, “Well I was just curious is all. I didn’t tell anyone else. I was with Monoxide the whole time…until things got ugly that is.” She cut her eyes at Jazz who took a step toward her. The new girl hopped up, opening her arms wide.

Monoxide and Travis stepped in again, stopping them and then the conversation went on. “So only she knows? She’s the ONLY one you told?”

“Yea…I’m pretty sure at least.”

“Yes I was the only one. I started talking to him first before all those other chicks came over. By then he was real fucked up.” She giggled at the memory.

“Ain’t she purrty?” Monoxide drawled.

“Obviously you are still drunk. I think that means it’s my job to beat some sense in to you!!” I hopped up off Madrox’s lap and went at Monoxide.

“WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!” Violent J grabbed my waist and Nix had my leg as I did a flying leap at Monoxide. After struggling some I was forcibly pushed back in to Madrox’s control and sat pouting.

“You know what. I need a drink. I don’t care why you’re doing whatever the fuck you’re doing, but please, take the shit out of my fuckin house, and away from my man.”

“Um,” everyone turned to look at Dasashi who hadn’t spoken the whole time we were sitting there. “This is MY house,” He said meekly.

Travis looked at Jazz, then the ceiling, then at Dasashi. “You sure man?”

Jazz slides her hand over her face. “Yea, it is. Come on, we gotta leave too.” She grabbed Travis under his arm and dragged him out of the room.

The rest of us sat in awkward silence.

“Umm.” Nixia rose from her seat. “I think we’ll be leaving too.”

With a consensus of opinion we all rose and headed to the van.

In the van, I proceeded to royally bitch Monoxide out. I don’t know how long I yelled, screamed, and cussed, but after almost running into the back of someone twice, Madrox took over the wheel for me and I continued my attack from the passenger seat.

“And why the fudge wrinklin pig sniffin bug lickin daylights is she in our damn van?!”

Crystal, the girl from Dasashi’s party, looks up from scratching Monoxide’s head and points at herself.

“Yes you,” I sneer.

“Now now Mina,” Madrox had taken to calling me that now, “It’s not her fault. She didn’t know it was a secret.”

I groan and sit back in my chair, resting my head against the window. “Whatever, I need some sleep.” I close my eyes and groan as I feel the beginning of a headache pounding it’s way to the front of my head.

“It’s gonna be ok Mina Mina.” Nixi reaches up and gently pats my head. I wince. “It’s just one more person. The back seats are meant to fit 3 to a seat anyway.”

I groaned. “Whateverrrr. I don’t care any mooorrrrre.” And soon, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, Linly isn't feeling too well so i did the update.

I hope you enjoy ^_^

Comment? Subscribe?