Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

The Morning After

Nixia's POV

"Leave me aloooonnneeee!!!!! I hurt." I groaned groggily, not fully awake but still being able to feel the terrible ache behind my eyes. It felt as if someone beat me over the head with a bat for a good hour or so before they decided that I'd had enough. I went to pull my cover over my head, before realizing that it wasn't my cover. It felt like my shirt....Wait, my shirt?? I guess I'd said that last part out loud because I heard a snicker come from behind me.

"Yes your shirt." I knew that voice, I just couldn't place it at the
moment. My head was so incredibly scrambled from the pain of my hangover that I wasn't even sure what exactly it was I was sleeping on. Suddenly I was being violently shaken.

" Come on, skank. We gotta get home before your mom comes by to check on us like she does every 'friggin day... like we're still little kids..." That last part was mumbled so I barely caught it. There was no way I could mistake that voice any longer. I rolled over and glared at Demina.

"Whoa babe! I love you. I really do, but can you please put on some clothes. I have never wanted to see that much of you and could have lived my life happily without ever doing so."

I sat up quickly.....too quickly. The room started spinning and my stomach heaved. I leaned over the side of the thing i was laying on, which i finally realized was a couch, and emptied my stomach. When i was finished I was draped half over the arm of the couch with my legs drawn up under me and my butt slightly in the air, not caring a bit about the fact that I'm naked. That is until...

"Oh I see how it is lil lette. You come back here there to have fun and don't invite me."I straighten up and turn around to see Demina glaring at a..... a..... OMG A CLOWN!!!I screamed that last part out and Mina and the *shudder* clown turned to look at me. You see, I have this insane fear of clowns. I can't exactly remember how it started, but I did know that it was a heart stopping gut wrenching fear. I fought to keep breathing. Demina rushed to my side the clown started to follow before I started to shake my head and cry.

"I'm um.... gonna be out there with the others," he said backing out the door closing it behind him. I jumped up and grabbed my pants off the floor throwing them on. At this point I really didn't care about my underwear, and pulled on my shirt. I grabbed my shoes and started walking towards the door. Demina grabbed my arm gently.

"Listen Nix. I know you don't like clowns," I gave her a 'wtf' look. "Ok I know you totally and completely hate clowns, but these guys are cool. Please give them a chance." She looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded.

"Just don't let them touch me," shuddered. I couldn't stand the thought of a clown touching me. No. Never in a thousand trillion years would I ever allow one of those foul creatures to lay a finger, or any other body part, on me. It made my skin crawl thinking about it.

" I need a shower. Come on. Lets go home." I walked out the room ignoring the four clowns standing in the middle of the trashed bar. One of them had a smoke in his mouth and a bored look on his face like, ' I could be doing something better with my time.' He had short red hair. The next one I noticed was the little bugger who'd barged in the room with me and Mina. I noticed that he was the shortest at 6' and most well....Round. It was the only word I could think of to describe him.Then there was the giant. He was the tallest out of them all and the biggest, and I don't mean fat either. He had black hair that's shaved on the sides and it lays down in a sort of flat mohawk. Lastly the fourth one. He was leaning against the bar with a drink in his hand he had red dread locks and was about my skin complexion. They all looked slightly familiar, but if they were who I thought they were, it's no surprise because Demina's room is cover in pictures of them.

"Come on guys." I heard Mina say from behind me. I turned and looked at her like she was crazy. She shrugged and gave me her puppy dog eyes. I sighed once again and started walking out the front door. Luckily my car keys were still in my pants pocket. I got in and Mina slid in the passenger seat. I looked out the rear view mirror to see the clowns all get in one car. I Pulled out the parking lot noticed that they were following me. The thought to loose them was fresh on my mind. I was just preparing to press down harder on the gas petal when Demina reached out and touched my shoulder. I looked over at her and she shook her head. Freakin mind reader, I thought.

"So who was the lucky band member that got to play in 'Nixia Land' last night?" I glared at her.

"I can't remember. I don't remember anything but some drag queen with a bad wig. Anastasia.......Anita........Antonia or something..." I looked over when I heard Mina start laughing.

"Yeah I remember 'her' too." she said in between bursts off laughter.

"What does it matter who the guy was anyway? He probably thought I was just a groupie. For him stuff like this probably happens all the time."

The rest of the ride home was quiet except for Mina's random outbursts of singing Disney songs. When we got to the house i noticed the clowns ride pass and park a bit further down the street. They all got out and came walking towards where Mina and I now stood in front of our house. I prayed that none of the neighbors looked out the window at this point in time. They would probably call the police, but then again, who would believe a frantic person shouting into the phone "Clowns!! There are clowns in front of my neighbor's house!!"

They finally reached us and we walked in to the house, flicking on lights as we went. I went straight upstairs to my room, leaving Mina and the clowns to entertain themselves. I grabbed a clean pair or under clothes and a large t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. I walked into my bathroom and started the shower. I stripped and stepped in, sighing, in pleasure this time, as the hot water rained down on my body and instantly made my headache better. Just as I was getting comfortable in the shower the door bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading ^_^
Please Subscribe if you wish to.