Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Hiding the Clowns

I cut off the shower, figuring that it was mom at the door. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my room. I'd forgotten my clothes on my bed so I drop the towel and begin to put on my purple starry underwear when I hear my room door open. I go to scream but someone clamped there hand over my mouth. Ok, i thought, this is definitely not Mina. Too tall and from the way they were pressed against the back of me they were definitely male. I bit down hard on their hand and stomped on there foot before throwing all my weight backwards which made them let me go.

"Damn it!!" I heard the person say before I turned to see who it was. It was the red head clown with the dreads. I quickly picked up the towel and wrapped it around me.

"You have 1.5 seconds to explain why the hell you're in my room assaulting me." I demanded in a cold, threatening voice. He took a step back and held out his hands as if saying he meant no harm.

"Hey now. Take it easy. The lil lette told us to go hide some where. There's this little woman down there that she seems to be kinda scared of." Oh god, I thought, Mina knows that mom can sense guys a mile away.

"Turn around and face the door." He did as I said and I dropped the towel dressing quickly. As I pushed past him and went to open the door I saw the knob start to turn. I turned and looked at him and did the first thing I could think of. I pushed him into my closet. Its the worst kind of torture, being shoved into such a small space that's already packed full of clothes, but I had no choice. My mom is a vicious little person when she wants to be. She pushed into my room and started looking around.

"Hi mom. How was you're day so far? Fine? Yeah mine too. You wouldn't know that though cause you didn't ask." I rambled as I followed her around my not so big room. She went in my bathroom and looked behind my shower curtain. She looked under my bed. She pulled my closet door open and... and there was nothing there but clothes... how did he--... I never believed in clown magic but i think i'm gonna start now.

She closed the door and turned to look at me with a smile. I looked a lot like my mom. Her hair is sandy brown and comes down to her shoulders. Where I'm curvy she's petite but in our faces we could almost be identical twins if it wasn't for the slight age lines on hers.

"Hi honey, I'm glad you're having a good day." She said, then turned and walked out of my room, walking down the hallway to Mina's room. I heard Mina moving around downstairs so I knew she wasn't in there, but mom still pushed open her door and walked in.

Mina's room was so covered in clown paterfamilias that mom didn't ever notice that the 'statue' of the giant clown she cared so much for, wasn't a statue at all. She walked over to it and reached up, flicking its nose. I saw his eyes get slightly wider, mouth twitching like he wanted to cuss her out for doing that. I discreetly shook my head telling him not to move.

"So life like." My mom said turning and walking out the room, not noticing his slight facial movements. I followed her down the stairs. As we walked pass our living room I happened to glance over and saw the shorter one, I think his name is Violent J, crouched on his knees behind the couch staring up at me with a scared/confused look on his face. I waved my hand signaling him to move around the other side of the couch where he wasn't visible. After a second of looking at my hand with a puzzled expression on his face, he figured out what I meant and followed my instructions. Not a second too soon either because just as he got out of sight Demina screeched to a halt in front of the couch, blocking where he was just hiding, just as mom looked into the living room.

I went to stand by her and as mom turned to go look in the dining room and kitchen, Mina turned to me and said worriedly, "I can't find Monoxide!"

My eyes grew wide and my stomach churned. This was NOT good. If mom finds him, all hell is gonna break loose and we're going to have a murder case on our hands and Monoxide ain't gonna be the victim.

"What do you mean you can't find him?" I hissed.

She gave me a frightened look and shrugged.

"Alright, see you too tomorrow." Mom said as she walked out the front door.

"GUYS!!!!!" Demina screamed at an ear drum busting level once she heard the engine of mom's Suzuki fade into the distance. The first one to come out of hiding was the short one from behind the couch. Next it was Mr. Statue. He came in rubbing his nose, and mumbling a few curses under his breath. After him it was the magical disappearing clown. We looked around when the last one didn't appear. I turned and looked at Mina, raising an eyebrow. She looked like she was on the verge of tears when we heard the sliding of the door leading to the back yard. We all turned to look as Monoxide came in. He stopped and stared back at us.

"Where were you hidin mother fucker?" Madrox laughed.

"What? I just went outside for a smoke or two." He said walking closer to the group. I looked around at the four clowns standing in my living room and plopped down on the couch, dropping my head down on the table, banging it lightly against it twice. Who woulda thought I'd ever have one, let alone four clowns in my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
We hope you're enjoy reading this as much as we do writing it ^_^
Please subscribe if you wish