Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Prologue

“Brendon!” Kyle called her brother.

“What?” He asked.

Brendon just came from a bad ending in his relationship. The fact is, he loved the girl very much. The girl left him for another boy. The reason he smiled again, was because of his sister’s smile. For him, her smile was priceless and Brendon can never exchange her for someone else. Brendon was 13 and Kyle was 10.

“Can you give me a piggyback ride?” She asked.

Brendon looked at her and he thought: why not? I can never say no to her. He bent down and invited Kyle to jump to him. Kyle jumped to him and put her arms around his neck. Brendon held her tight and the both of them laughed. Their parents watched them and also smiled. Same as their siblings, they know that the both of them will be close and that nothing can break them apart.

Brendon bent again and Kyle jumped off her brother. She held Brendon’s hand and they walked under a tree. There Brendon sat and lied. Then Kyle hugged her brother as if she’s never letting go.

“I love you Brendon!” She said, as she showed her smile to Brendon.

Brendon smiled at her, and Brendon hugged her as he told her “I love you too.”

Their parents were calling them already, telling them that they would leave the park and go home. People kept complimenting them, that they were a happy family. Their parents will throw parties and compliment their family pictures. They arrived at home and had a happy dinner on a Sunday night. After the dinner, their sisters and their other brothers went to their rooms. Brendon and Kyle shared the same room together.

9:00 strikes and it was time for bed. Brendon slept and Kyle slept as well. Kyle dreamt that someone had taken her beloved brother. She cried but then her brother doesn’t seem to notice her.

“No! Brendon! Don’t go!” Kyle shouted.

Brendon woke up and he went to Kyle’s bed. He saw her crying in her sleep. He heard and he knew she was having those nightmares again. He woke her up. “Kyle… I’m here.” Kyle opened her eyes and saw Brendon. She hugged him and Brendon hugged back. She continued crying and Brendon patted her back and told her to stop crying. They both lied down in her bed and Brendon pulled up her covers.

“Don’t go.” She said.

“I won’t Kyle.” He comforted her. “I promise I’ll stay.”

Just then, their dad opened their door. His dad asked “What happened?” Brendon told him that Kyle was having her nightmares and that everything was fine. He smiled and closed the door. Kyle went to sleep and so did Brendon. When Kyle woke up, she smiled that Brendon was there. Another week just started again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but whatthehey. It's a new story. Please tell me what you think. :D Thank you. :)