Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Chapter 1

“Kyle!” Brendon shouted. “Will you hurry up?!”

“I’m coming!” Kyle ran down to the stairs, because she was running too fast, she almost fell. Luckily, Brendon caught her.

“How many times will I have to tell you, never run down the stairs Kyler Rye!” Brendon said.

“So many times that I couldn’t count it already.” Kyle told Brendon. They were pretty much pissing each other off. That’s just their way of showing love to each other. Brendon is a senior at Palo Verde while Kyle is a freshman at the same school also. Brendon always stayed after school for his guitar lessons and Kyle always waited for him.

It was 5 PM when Brendon finished his lessons. He knew Kyle waited for him on the benches outside the school. He went to the benches and saw Kyle doing her homework. He walked to her and smiled at her. “Hey.”

“Hey.” She smiled. Brendon love her smiles, if she gets hurt, Brendon always take some action. Brendon sat beside her and put his arm around her.

“Let’s go home.” Brendon said. Kyle nodded, Brendon was 17 and Kyle was 14. Time passes by that quickly. They were closer than usual. Some instances, they would cuddle and fall asleep together. For them, it was normal, for other people, it’s weird. Really, really weird.

They went home together and their parents weren’t home, so as their other siblings. Since Brendon knows how to cook, he cooked them dinner. They took dinner and Kyle washed the dishes after. Her brother went to the living room to watch TV on a Friday night. Kyle went to the living room and sat next to her brother.

“What do you want to watch?” Brendon asked.

“Anything you want.” Kyle answered. Just then, rain fell down and thunder was heard. Kyle always feared the thunder. She quickly grabbed a pillow and covered herself. Brendon saw her and he knew what’s going on.

“There there.” Brendon hugged her and patted her shoulder to calm her down. “Don’t be scared, Brendon’s here.”

She held Brendon and she didn’t even know that she slept once again because of fear. Their parents went home and saw them sleeping on the couch and the TV was open. Their mom turned off the TV and their dad got some blanket and pulled them some covers.

That same night, Brendon realized his unbelievable love for Kyler Rye Urie… His beloved sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you put comments... I may put chapters faster. :)) (Demanding. XD). 11 readers and 4 subscribers already? :)) Thank you. :D --Xander. :)