Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Chapter 4

Brendon, please go directly to the kitchen when you get back

"What is happening to you?!" Brendon's mom shouted at him. His grades were getting low. Brendon realized that he wanted to pursue his musical interest. "Your grades are getting low! You are not like this!"

"Brendon, sit down." Their dad said. "Kyle please go to your room. We want to have a private talk with your brother."

Kyle nodded and followed her father's instruction. Kyle was worried about Brendon, something is really wrong. She covered her head with a pillow, not wanting to hear them shout. Just then, Brendon and his parents had a conversation.

"Brendon, I know you have potentials." His dad stated. "Well, after graduation, we want you to study at Birmingham Young University. At Arizona."

"What?!" Brendon exclaimed. "Why?!"

"We want you to study law. We can't let you be in a 'rock band'" His mom pointed.

"I can't!" Brendon protested. "I've decided that I'll go with my musical career!"

"Then tell us what can you do with that?!" His dad shouted. "You'll be nothing!"

"I can do it!" Brendon said.

"If you're going to do it, get out of this house!" His dad shouted at him. Brendon's eyes widened. He can't leave, what about Kyle?

"Can, I..." He paused. "Think about it?"

Brendon knew he really can't leave Kyle. Now that she's his now. He asked his parents if he can go to his room. He was Kyle sitting on her bed, worried. Brendon doesn't like Kyle to be affected. He wants her to be happy.

"No. Don't cry." He calmed her down.

"I don't want you to go." Kyle stated.

"I won't go." He promised.

"But I want you to be happy." She cried. Brendon pulled her and she wrapped her arms around him. Not wanting to let go, as she cried to her chest.

"I want you to be happy also." Brendon said softly. "Even if I have to die, I'd still do that because I want you to be happy."

"I love you Brendon." Kyle sniffed.

"I love you too Kyle." He said kissing her cheek. "Please stop crying."

Kyle sniffed and Brendon smiled at her. She slept on his shoulder and Brendon gently placed her head on the pillow. Brendon went down and found his parents waiting for him.

"I've decided." He said. "That I'll continue my studies. Please let me stay here in Nevada."

His parents nodded, agreeing to the decision Brendon made. Brendon prayed, if this is the right decision he made. He made that decision, because of one person:

Kyle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. I can feel the tense. XD So if you wanna know the next chapter. Comment or Subscribe. XD If I get more, I'll update quickly. ;)