Status: Hiatus is O V E R. STORY IS BACK! :D

And I Love You Stay Who You Are

Chapter 6

“Kyle!” Brendon shouted from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Can we go out for dinner tonight?”

“Uh, sure” I responded. “But do mom and dad know?”

“Yep.” He smiled. “I told them we’re going out and they said it’s cool as long as we go back by 9.”

“What day is it?” I asked. I forget days that quickly.
“It’s Friday today silly.” He laughed. “Now get dressed, we’re going to rush.”

I nodded and went to our room. I locked the door and changed to a shirt. My pants were still okay. I put on my shoes and went downstairs. Brendon flipped his phone and put it in his pocket.

“I’m done.” I smiled.

“Let’s go?” He asked.

“Yup.” I answered back.

We walked outside and he locked the door. We laced hands and ate at a restaurant. Brendon told me to sit and he’ll order. I sat and waited for him. I took out my pocket book and read.

“Hey.” He smiled. “Read the book later, let’s eat.”

He took my bookmark and stole the book from me. He put the bookmark on that page and closed the book and put it in my backpack.

“Sorry for that, let’s eat.”

I glared at him while he was giving me my food. “That’s not nice.”

He giggled. “Silly, I’ll give you your book back when we finish our date. Now eat.”

I opened my mouth to say something but then he inserted his fork with a food in it. I chewed and swallowed it and ate my food. After we were done, we walked outside and walked. We stopped by a playground and in a swing. I sat on a swing while he was behind me, holding the chain and brushing my hair with his fingers.

“I have something to give you.” Brendon said.

“What is it?” I looked at him.

He kissed me and smiled. Luckily, no one was around. He put a necklace on me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

“That necklace means that you’re the greatest person I’ve encountered with. You’re not only a sister Kyle. You’re everything to me. You’re only mine Kyle, and no one else’s.”

Those words made me tear up. I stood and hold Brendon’s cheek. “And you’re not only a brother Brendon. You’re an angel that keeps on protecting me. I love you Brendon.”

“I love you too.” Brendon wrapped his arms around me. “I love you so much that I just can’t let you go.”

It was already 8:30. We walked home and I kept the necklace under my shirt. I made a promise to myself that I will always wear it. When we got home, I got my clothes and changed to the bathroom while he changed in our room.

I jumped into bed while he was reading his books on the study table. I pulled my blanket and thought about my day. I felt someone sneaking under my covers and I found out it was him.

“Goodnight Kyle.” He whispered and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Goodnight too.” I smiled and drifted to sleep. Having a secret relationship with my own brother is a very hard job but the greatest decision I ever made.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kyle's POV. Enjoy. :> I'm making Chapter 7 right now. :D