When the Night Comes Darling...This Is What It's Like

When and Where?

A Simple Conversation Ended Up in a When And Where.

I sit here thinking to myself..
"When the night Comes Darling...This is what its LIke"
i want to go Soon, but an Apporved answer from a friend is all i need.
And Ok to Make Way.

"Come out, Come Out where ever You Are" Stil Rings in your head. you know what it means, and you know you will soon to be one to say it. You Jitter, and you Shake. You Stagger about not understanding why.
"But tis only a Band" you think..."why am i getting so?"

I Tell you now...When the Night Comes Darling...This is What its Like

I Slip In my 69 Eyes C-d...your body starts to Loosen, mind relaxed, Blood Pumping. The Instrumental Startoff gets Your blood pumping Through Those Oh So Sweet Veins of Your's. Jyrki's vpice hits your ears and in an instant Your Turned on..you biite your lip to hide the vocal Pleasure...
Standing there, you close Your eyes and enjoy the music, slowly bobbing your head to the slow instruments and Jyrki's deep voice, controling every nerve in your body. Targeted, Your in a Trance.
Perfect.
walking in slow circles around you, watching you calm...watching you relax, i run my hand across your shoulder, through Your back, and onto the other shoulder. I stop and watch you. Your Deep Toned Skin, your Dark Wavy Hair setting half on and half off your shoulder.
Fully turning towards you, i step closer standing at almost Toe to Toe. Taking my eyes off of the floor i look up into your face, i see a scared expression come about.
"Dont worry dont be scared... you will enjoy this" I Wisperd.
leaning foreward, i push your hair out of way, revealing the blue line running up through your neck. i slide one hand onto your backand one onto the back of your neck.
My Eyes Grow Heavy as i start to get turned on by the mere smell of Fear, Letting my Jaw Drop i widen my mouth and place my teeth onto your neck. i can feel your hands clench into fists.
With one click of my jaw, My Teeth Peirce Your Skin, i Can feel them break through the muscle and slide into your Vein. The Blood Starts Pouring into my mouth, my Hearts racing, as i devour your Neck. I let out a small quiet moan as The Metallic Substance gushes into my mouth and slides down my throat.. Your Heart is racing, "So Much Blood!" i think to myself...Drinking away my Sexual Pleasure is urged into you.Hittin you like a wave...You Grab my shirt and let out a whimper, the pain you cannot bear but the feeling you want more of. Soon Your Body Starts to get Heavy, your eyes are dragging Closed as Your Soul Is Drained From Your Body. Knees Bending you are losing balance and begin to Slide down toward the ground. I Pull my teeth out as a small squirt of Blood finds its way out of the two devoured holes and teethmarks in your neck.
My Mouth Dripping, i try and wipe away the blood, but only o cause it to smear about my chin and lips. Laying you onto the floor, you're quiet now fragile body lies there, shaking, abd whimpering. Slowly and roughly you lift your dead hand to your neck. and press on the wound. i sit back and stare as You Lay there, still carried away By Jyrki;s Voice. " Grey" hits the stero, The Slow Beat makes its way to your hair coverd face, and You Sleep. regaining the lost blood.
i wipe my mouth on my arm and make way for the door. "Good Luck Darling...remember what you fdo after the first week. " I wisper through the closing door.

When the Night Comes Darling. This is what its like.