Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

My Dad Is Who?!

02.

Shizuka's POV

Three weeks later I was out of the hospital. I walked home with my stuff when a car drove next to me. It had tinted windows and the driver's window rolled down.

"Hey, where are you going?" the driver asked.

"I'm going home, Yutaka!" I muttered and then Kouyou leaned in to look at me.

"Come on, you belong with me, honey.." he said and I stopped to look at him.

"Oh yeah? Then when were you when I was born? On my birthdays? My first day of school? Where the hell were you when I went to court to be declared an adult so I could get a job and pay the bills when mom couldn't because she was depressed?! Where where you when I had to find my own mother covered in her own blood when she had slit her wrists?! Where the hell were you when I buried my own mother?!" I yelled and then ran into my apartment, slamming the door and locking it. I started to bang my fists in the wall, letting out all my anger and frustration I felt towards mt dad until I started to cry.

"Honey, open up, we need to talk.." his soft voice said on the other side of the door and I sighed. I unlocked the door and carefully opened the door just a bit and looked at my father. I saw the similarities.

"What do you want, Kouyou?" I asked bitterly, glaring at him.

"Honey, come on, don't be like that.."

"Please, don't call me honey, okay?" I spat. "You don't even fucking know me!" I could see in his eyes that I had hurt him.

"Well, you did take my name.." he said with a grin.

"I can change it back!" I threatened and he shook his head. I sighed again and held the door open for him and the guys. They walked into my small apartment and looked for places to sit. "What do you want?"

"I want to get to know you, Shizuka.. You are, after all, my daughter!"

I glared at him, then sighed. "Fine! What do you want to know?"

"Well, what do you do on your spare time, where did you grow up, boyfriends, stuff like that!"

I sighed and walked out to the small kitchen. "You guys want anything? Water, Coke?" I asked and got 'No' as answer. I took a Coke for myself opened it and started to think about what I was going to say. I walked back out and smiled atUruhaKouyou my dad. "Well, my birth name was Samantha, but the few friends I had called me Sweet for some reason.. I grew up in Sweden, and was declared an adult by the court at the age of twelve, since my mother had a deep depression, so I had to work to pay the bills and stuff like that. Then, about four months ago I came home and found my mother in a pool of her own blood in the master bathroom since she had slit her wrists. She gave me a note with my fathers name and here he lived written on it before she died.. In my arms.." I said and tried to swallow back tears.

"Oh my god, that's horrible!" dad said and held me close, pulling me into his lap. I started to cry like a little baby. Dad just waited until I had calmed down before saying something. "Come on, let's get out of here.." he said and I nodded.

"I just need to.. Freshen up a bit first.." I said and walked into the bathroom where I washed my face then brushed through my hair. I didn't bother with doing hair and makeup and just walked out to the guys. "I'm done.." I said and they walked out of my apartment and I locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here's the deal. This is the third chapter and I have 2 subscribers I believe and still NO COMMENTS! COME ON PEOPLE! I want to know what you think about this story! D: