Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

My Dad Is Who?!

03.

"So, Shizuka.."ReitaAkira said, nervously. Wait, he sat closest to the window. Damn, he must've seen my posters!

"Yeah?" I asked him, smiling.

"Are you a fan?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I am..Is that a problem?" I asked and he shook his head. "Good. 'Cause, you know, I started to play the bass because of you."

"Really, you play bass?"UruhaKouyou dad asked surprised.

"Yeah, and guitar, and piano and some drums.. Mom sort of tried to over compensate for the fact that I didn't have a father when I grew up and then later on that she couldn't be there for me because she had such a deep depression, so anything I wanted to do, I got.." I said and shrugged. "That's why I speak Japanese too.."

"Oh.. Well, what do you want to do?" dad asked and I shrugged.

"I'm getting a bit hungry, actually.." I said and Kai cheered.

"Then lets go!" he said and hurried into the car. I rolled my eyes as the guys squeezed into the car.

"Where the hell am I supposed to sit then?" I asked, a bit annoyed. All I got as a reply was Aoi pulling me into his lap.

"Hey! Aoi, if you try anything.." dad threatened and glared at him from the passenger's seat.

"Dad!" I squealed. "He's like twice my age!"

"Yeah, but you'll never know.." he muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Sod off, dad!" I mumbled and looked out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long ^_^''