‹ Prequel: Supernatural Blackhole

Of Gods and Winchesters

Crushcrushcrush

I lead Dean and Sam into a bathroom, I turned to look at them, they both looked like I was leading them into a den fill of Hydras. I walked over to Dean first, I started to take of his shirt when he jerked away from me.

"Um, Cupid, what you think your doing? I don't swing that way" said Dean looking horrified, I tried to cover my anger.

"For the third time, it's Eros, and I am undressing you to change your into this, it's standard Greek wear" I said, Dean looked at it with raised brows.

"There's no way in Hell, I am wearing that shit" said Dean crossing his arms over his chest.

"I will, maybe if I do it my big brother will" said Sam, I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"Thank you, Samuel" I said, Sam blushed.

"You can call me Sam" Sam said as I pulled his shirt, I looked at his body.

"You have a Greek fighters body, Sam" I said, he seemed to blush even more.

"Thanks" he said as I pulled off his boots and jeans, I was about to pull of his underwear but I felt strange, almost nervous, this wasn't like me, nakedness doesn't bother me, I walk around naked all the time.

"We can leave those on" I said as i handed the outfit for Sam to turn into, I turned to Dean, "you can dress yourself"

"I was planning on it" said Dean with a sarcastic tone, I stood back as Dean changed into the toga, when they both had them on, I motioned for them to follow me, I lead them into the feast room, they minor and major gods were already in there.

"You can have anything you want, Hermes will get it for you without question" I said as Hermes flew over with his winged shoes.

"Yes, without question" Hermes said in a tone I didn't like, but I let it slide since I wasn't feeling myself.

"Dean wants a steak, from a cow, medium with garlic potatoes" I said, Dean looked at me with his mouth agape.

"How did you know what I wanted, Dude, get out of my head" said Dean shaking his head.

"Sam wants lasagna with garlic bread" I said, Sam looked embarrassed, I wasn't sure why.

"So these are the mortals, Ares brought to help us" came a voice, I turned around to see Apollo standing there eying the mortals, I looked at Sam and Dean both were looking at him in awe, great.

"Yes, this is Sam and Dean Winchester" I said, Apollo smiled looking at Sam.

"Sam you say, Sam with beauty like the sun, uses his computer to get things done, while his brother has all the fun" said Apollo, in one of his stupid and annoying poems.

"Wow that was great" Sam and Dean said in unison.

"Apollo can I see you over here, please" I said, I walked way from them as Apollo followed me, "what are you doing?"

"I am introducing myself to the mortals, Eros. They are very beautiful aren't they?" asked Apollo as he looked back at them.

"Dean is very in love with Ellie and Impala, Sam is hurting his last love died" I said, Apollo smiled.

"Then I need to cheer him up with one of my poems"

"He doesn't need one of your poems, Apollo, he needs a real love."

"You think I cannot give Sam a real love?" asked Apollo looking hurt.

"No, I do not. Apollo, bad things happen when we gods mess with mortals. You also seem to have very bad look with male lovers, remember Hyacinth and Cyparissus?" I asked, Apollo looked angry.

"How dare you bring them up!" said Apollo with a frown.

"I did not mean to hurt you, Apollo, I am just trying to protect us and them, I cannot allow you to hurt Sam" I said, Apollo eyed my curiously and then smiled.

"Sorry, Eros, but you cannot tell me what to do. I am a major god, you on the other hand are on the short list. I will do what I want and you will keep your mouth shut" said Apollo walking away from me and back to Sam and Dean, I sighed, I looked to the table where Ellie was sitting, she was looking at me but I didn't know why.