‹ Prequel: Supernatural Blackhole

Of Gods and Winchesters

What's Going On?

Looking at Eros, I felt like he was saddened by something but I wasn't sure what. I could tell that him and Apollo didn't get along almost as if they both wanted something and Eros was sure he would not get it. I didn't know much about Greek mythology, but I did know that Eros was a minor god as Apollo was one of the major gods. I watched as the winged shoe guy placed food in front of us, but I wasn't hungry even though the food looked amazing, there was something about being here, something that made me feel like something was missing, and it made me think about Cay even more, he loved this sort of stuff, come to think of it, wasn't Eros his favorite god? I watched as Dean and Sam ate their food like there was never going to be any food ever again, I watched as Eros sat between Aphrodite and Ares, it was odd, Eros was about lust and desire, yet his father was the god of war. I watched Apollo stand behind Sam, Eros looked at him with something in his eyes, like jealousy and fear rolled into one.

"Samuel, you are very beautiful" I heard Apollo say to Sam, Sam blushed, I didn't like this.

"No I am not, but thanks" Sam said, as Apollo placed his hands on Sam's chest, Sam stiffened, I knew that he didn't like this and I knew why.

"Poem god, maybe you should stop" I said, Apollo looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Mind your own business, Ellie" said Apollo through gritted teeth.

"Sam, doesn't want you and you will not glamor him with stupid poem" I said, Apollo walked over to me with anger in his eyes.

"A dinner show" said Ares with a cackle.

"Sit down, Ellie and Apollo leave the mortal alone. I am not cleaning up another mess that was originally a lover of yours" said Zeus in his booming voice, Apollo rolled his eyes, i sat down quickly, and I saw Eros smile and mouth thank you to me, I smiled back. I looked over at Sam, he looked like he was about to cry or something, I rubbed his back gently, he looked over to me and smiled. I wanted to make sure that Sam was ok, I watched Eros wave his hand and a bowl of ice cream replaced the food, I noticed that it was Cay's favorite and Sam's new favorite kind. Sam and I both looked up to Eros, who just shrugged his shoulder. I knew that Eros saw something in Sam, maybe he knew what Sam was going through, Eros was the god of desire and I knew he could easily tell what we desired. I wonder what he smelled like to Sam and Dean, I wanted to ask them but I would feel weird asking them that. I leaned over to Sam to ask him.

"Have you smelled Eros?" I asked, Sam looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah, I can smell. He smells like, well he smells like Cay" said Sam looking sadly.

"He told me that he smells like what we desire, I know that you miss Cay and I do too, but maybe something more than the gods brought us here, maybe it was fate or destiny"

"We are here for a reason sure, but Ellie, I doubt it has anything to do with Cay, he is never coming back" said Sam as tears welled up in his eyes as he left the table, I leaned back feeling stupid, I shouldn't have said anything to him, I should have kept my mouth shut. All the gods seemed to notice Sam leaving, I watched Ares give Zeus a 'told you so' look, I wasn't sure what that was meant to be about. I was about to go after Sam to talk, but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Athena standing there.

"Be wise, dear Ellie. Sam needs some time alone right now, he is hurting and being up here is hurting him more, but it will end soon" said Athena, I felt wiser being around her.

"I just need to help him, I caused this" I said, as she shook her head with a smile.

"No actually Apollo and Eros caused this jointly, Eros with his always helping, which is odd since he is usually causing all sorts of trouble up here turning gods into animals before they go down to have sex with mortals, but I sense there is something going on here with him and Apollo with his constant falling in love and messing everything up, and trying to seduce mortals with his poems, they are as you mortals say sucky are they not?" asked Athena with a smile, I smiled.

"They are not very good, I feel the need to keep an eye on him" I said looking at Apollo sitting at the table, looking upset, I looked to see Eros but noticed that he was gone, "where did Eros go?"

"To talk with Sam, I promise you, Ellie everything will be better before the battle" said Athena with a smile, I smiled back, and I hope that she was right.