Status: Hiatus.

Love For A Boy

What A Yummy British Accent You Have Mr. Sykes

I walked down the street that text had instructed was his, I let Tom do my hair so I luckily wasn't half bald after I finished up getting ready. I found the fence with he small hole in the side and climbed in. There was a huge trampoline in the midst of a wide grassy field, it looked like a backyard but it was hard to believe so with all the room. I guessed where to go. I jogged to the side of the trampoline to find Jake laying lazily across it with his eyes closed.

"I thought you wouldn't make it." His voice startled me.

-

Jakes POV.

My voice made him jump and I smirked with my eyes still closed.

"Well you didn't give me a time." He grumbled so that he was barely audible. Did I hear a hint of British accent?

"Come up." I instructed and he pursued.

He came up silently and realized on the trampoline,

"Nice, er, yard." What a yummy accent.

"Yeah, it's my Fathers."

"Oh."

"Yep. So, Oliver Sykes. Tell me about yourself." I turned to look at him, resting my head on my hands as he looked over at me and then back at the stars.

I listened to him talk about his childhood and young years until he started on his recent years. I smiled when he talked about his former loves, all guys until about a year ago. He told me about how guys are with a frown and I grumbled as I closed my eyes in agreement. I knew how cruel guys could be. Especially the sweet talking ones, like me. He stopped talking and I opened my eyes. I glanced over to where he was facing the other way. Gave me and excuse to check out his ass, nice. He turned to face me, I smiled and he blushed realizing what I was doing. I chuckled and moved closer, frowning slightly.

"You're a fragile boy who's been damaged aren't you?" I asked casually, questioningly.

"Yes." His voice was so miserable that I couldn't help but reach out, but I stopped halfway and pulled my hand back.

"Sorry." I grumbled.

"No." His voice was firm but growing playful. Bounce back kid, he was.

"Why." I wanted answers from this boy.

"Well, don't believe if you won't. But for some reason, you're very appealing to me." He sat up and moved closer to me, inches away from me.

My breathing was still steady though his picked up the slightest bit.

"Yeah?" I closed those inches by sitting up myself.

"Mhm." He smiled seducing.

"For my looks?" I asked playfully but I was dead serious.

"No. Though you are gorgeous Luv."

I smiled and pushed him down gently, he smiled and pulled my forward by my hair. I moaned slightly by the gesture and brought my lips to his, gently then harder. He let me kiss him, folding his hands behind his back. Frat boy. I proceeded to his collarbone, biting the skin there and terrorizing it. But he liked it, indeed he did.

"Slow?" I asked, unsure how far he wanted to go. I was patient enough.

"Please." he groaned from the pleasure with a smile.

"Okay." I smiled sweetly and ran my hands under his shirt to his chest. Slow.

He moved his hands to hold my chin and kiss me hungrily again.

We played this game for the rest of the night until we fell asleep. Him on my chest. The freezing temperatures of the early morning didn't touch me at all with the warmth of his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thanks for Subscribing btw; (x