Sequel: Should've Said No
Status: done; waiting for the sequel

Check Yes Juliet

Don't Sell Your Heart,Don't Say We're Not Meant To Be

The wind blew softly across my face, the last warm wind of spring. it's the beginning of May, meaning i'm due on early June. the baby gotten bigger, and that means i can't walk around freely anymore.

"Juliet, you okay?", Ashlee asked as she sat beside me. "You look pale."

I nodded. "Nah, i'm okay."

Then, someone opened the sliding door and walked on the deck. "Juju, you look sick.", Zack stated firmly. he crouched in front of me and took my hands. "Are you sure you okay?"

"I'm okay, Zack. don't worry, and why are you still here? i thought you guys were leaving 5 minutes ago!"

He chuckled and stood up. he leaned down and cupped my face. "I wanna say good bye to you.", then, he pressed his lips on mine gently.

Ashlee cleared her throat. "Guys."

I pulled away and blushed. "Sorry, Ash."

"You better take care of her.", Zack chuckled to Ashlee.

"Yeah, yeah. just go!", she laughed and threw the cushion to him. he nodded and stare at me for a minute, then he left.

"Ash, I don't want the baby to be born without Zack being there for us!", i said quietly, scared if somebody over heard us.

"Juliet, it'll be fine, i promise. they're going on a European tour, and Europe is not that far from the West coast!", she said assuringly. "So, don't freak out!"
**********
Somebody stabbed a dagger onto my stomach. it feels like it. i sat up to the darkness of my room because of the pain. i can feel the sheet under me were wet. there's only one explanation.

"Joe! May! Mom! Dad!", i shouted with tears brimming my eyes. all of them rushed to my room in a flash. i told them what happened and then, the next thing i know, Joe was helping me walk to the car/ when all of us got in, Dad drove like a mad man, straight to the hospital.

"Help! my daughter's having her baby!", mom shouted when we stepped into the emergency room. nurses brought the bed quickly, and May helped me got on. they rushed me to a room. the doctor i had in Maryland ran into the room.

"Okay, Juliet, ready to have your baby?", she smiled.

i pressed my lips together, holding back the pain and nodded. two nurses were holding my legs wide, and May was beside me, holding my hand, telling me to push and all that. sweats began to forming on my forehead and i was out of breath for a few moments. the feeling was like your inside got plunged from your ass.

i closed my eyes, pushing harder than before and suddenly, the sound of cries filled in the room. i sighed and relaxed my back, knowing that my baby was already out.

"You did it, Juju.", May whispered proudly. i nodded.

i opened my eyes and saw everything. a nurse was stitching me up and then, the doctor brought the baby, bundled up inside a pink blanket. "Here's your baby, Juliet.", and handed her into my arms.

"Oh my god, she looks so beautiful.", May gasped.

"She does.", i sniffled. she looked so small and fits in my arms, like my arms only made for her, only her. her black hair fits her white perfect face. "Hi there.", i whispered as i pressed my forehead gently to the baby's forehead.

"Where's the father? i thought he'll be here.", the doctor asked as she watched May and i amazed by the baby.

"He's on tour, but he'll be home soon.", i lied. Zack hasn't know about this.

After i got stitched up, they pushed my bed with me on it to my hospital room. Mom, dad, Ashlee, Dana and Kara were there.

"How are you, Juju?", Kara asked as all of them sat around my bed.

"I'm feeling fine, just a bit tired."

"You just push someone out of your body, Juliet. of course, you're tired.", mom laughed.

i nodded. "How's the boys? did someone tell them yet?"

"I called them, and Zack was freaking the hell out.", Dana giggled. "But, they're on a plane back here."

I looked down to my hands. "I feel bad to them."

"Why? you just bear a kid.", Ashlee raised a brow.

"Juliet, why don't you take a nap first? you looked really tired.", Dad told me with a smile.

"Okay."
************
I could hear footsteps, walking into the room. my eyes fluttered and i saw Zack, Jack, mom and dad, walking softly to my bed.

"Guys.", i said with a husky voice.

"Did we wake you up, honey?", mom asked, her smile fell.

i shook my head. "No, it's already my time to wake up."

Then, Zack pulled a chair and sat right by me. he took my hand and leaned down, pressing my hand to his forehead. "I'm so sorry i couldn't be there, Juju."

"Zack, it's okay. i made it."

I looked over to Jack and my parents, and gladly, they understood and walked out.

"No, but i wasn't there."

"Zack, look at me."

he looked up and sadness were drawn on his eyes. i sighed and cupped his face in my hands. "I'm fine, and our baby is fine, so don't freak out."

"I guess you're right.", he leaned forward and pecked my lips. "Do i get to see the baby?"

I giggled and had a wild idea. suddenly, Zack was picking me up and carried me on his back, towards the baby room. he put me down when we were in front of the glass window.

"There she is.", i pointed to the baby, wrapped around a pink blanket, in the middle of the room. "She looks one of a kind."

Zack wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pressed his cheek on top of my head. "She looks beautiful, just like you, Juliet."

"So, we're still going with Abigail, right?"

He chuckled. "But i get to pick the middle name."

"Fine, what do you want it to be?"

"I don't know why, but Jean sounded cool.", he grinned.

"Abigail Jean Merrick.", i mumbled. "Sounds awesome.", i looked up to him.