Sequel: Should've Said No
Status: done; waiting for the sequel

Check Yes Juliet

There's No Turning Back For Us Tonight

“I know! They’re all hot!”, I overheard a girl squealing to her friend as they carried an issue of AP. I knew that they maybe were talking about All Time Low since it was the one that featured Tourzilla.

I sighed and leaned back to the wooden bench, looking around for Abby and found her on the top of the slide.

“Mommy!”, she waved.

I waved back. I thought it’s a good idea to introduced Abby to California, since she lived in Maryland from the day she was born. “Abby, let’s go home!”

She ran down and towards me. “Mommy, I’m hungry.”

“I know, baby, that’s why we’re going home.”, I told her as I picked her up. no one knows that both Zack and I were only 20, with Abby around. The neighbors said that we were 22 or something. When we got into the apartment, I put Abby down and she ran to the living room with Max, our new Siberian Husky, a gift from Jack for Abby’s first birthday.

“Abby, how about Cereal?”, I asked her as I walked into the living room. she was sitting on the sofa with Max curled around her and Don beside her.

“I want cereal!”, she squealed. I smiled and went into the kitchen. I poured some cereal and added milk into the bowl. Suddenly, the phone rang. I ran to it and picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Juliet! It’s me, Vera!”

“Vera!?”, Vera was my friend on freshman year until she moved to Europe to become a lead singer for a hardcore band.

“Yes, love, it’s me. I saw your boy on a magazine!”

I sighed. “Well, You still remembered Alex’s band, right? They’re famous now.”

“That’s awesome! And I heard you have a baby girl?”

“Well, she’s two years old now.”

“Bollocks, Juliet. You’re only 20!”

“I know, V, I know. But I loved her.”

“No! you have all of your life ahead of you!”

suddenly, I had some doubts. Vera was kind of right. I’m only 20, but with a daughter. I want to see the world, not stuck here.

“What should I do?”

“You can move with me, sweets. Leave her and when Zack’s home, he could keep her.”

I nodded. “Okay, I’ll catch tonight’s flight.”

“Hell yeah! See you soon, Juju.”

Then, I hung up. Zack would come back from tour tonight, so I think everything would be perfect.
*****************
ZACK’S P.O.V

“California!”, Jack exclaimed as we passed the state’s border. It’s been months since the last time I’m home and saw my favorite girls.

“Look who’s happy!”, Alex wiggled his brows as he sat next to me.

“Well, I bet you’ll be like this when you guys go back to Maryland.”

“Nu uh before I see my darling baby sister and my niece!”, Jack wrapped his arms.

“I still can’t believe you’re an uncle, Jack.”, Rian chuckled.

“Hello! you guys too! Well, Except for Zack over there, he’s the dad.”

Everyone burst into laughter, along with me. when we pulled up in front of the apartment’s building, I literally jumped the bus’s steps and ran a bit to the elevators. The guys caught me up and Jack planned we should surprise them.

“Jack, Juliet had enough of your surprises.”, I told him, remembering every “surprise” Jack got me involved.

“Well, she loves it!”

“No, she doesn’t.”, Rian and Alex said in unison.

When we walked out the elevator, I quickly pulled out the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. when I opened the door, it was dark. Something’s not right.

“Juliet?”, I called to the inside.

Then, Abby ran out to the foyer with tears soaking her eyes and cheeks. “Daddy!”

I quickly caught and picked her up. “Abby, where’s mom?”

She just shook her head and kept on crying. “I can’t find mommy!”

I looked back to the others and they knew what they had to do. Jack turned on all the light and looked everywhere. So did Rian and Alex. I brought Abby to the living room, and I sat on the sofa with her on my lap.

“Daddy, I’m scared.”, she sniffled.

I pulled her into a hug. “I know, AJ, me too.”

“Where’s mommy? Why she leave us?”

“I don’t know.”, tears started to break out from my eyes. I couldn’t help it.

“We can’t find her, dude.”, Alex exclaimed when they went back to the living room. Jack quickly sat beside me and stroke Abby’s hair gently.

“You’ll be fine, Abby, you got us and your dad.”

Abby looked around her, surrounded with the people who still loved her. She smiled weakly. “I love you, Daddy, uncle Jack, uncle Alex, and uncle Rian. I love you.”

Jack pulled us both into a hug, followed by Alex and Rian. Juliet left us, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it has to end like that, but the sequel! i'm excited for it:)