Sequel: Should've Said No
Status: done; waiting for the sequel

Check Yes Juliet

I'll Keep Tossing Rocks At Your Window, There's No Turning Back For Us Tonight

I threw every single clothing I had into the suitcase and duffel bag. I’ve locked my room door ever since. Tonight, I’ll be going away from this house with Zack to California, like he always dreamt to move there.

“Juju? You’re in?”, Jack knocked on the door.

“Yeah, I’m getting ready for bed.”

“I brought dinner, can you open up?”

I bit my lip and dragged the bags into my closet. I unlocked and opened the door, seeing Jack standing there with a plate of steak and potatoes in his hand. “I bet you’re hungry, sis.”

“Kinda.”

He walked in and sat on the bed edge. “You’re sweating?”

“What?”, I wiped my hand to my forehead, feeling the hot sweats. “It’s the heater.”

“Well, turn it down before this room become a sauna.”, he chuckled and placed the plate on the night stand. “Eat it, I supposed to take care of you.”

“Jack-o, no need.”, I sat beside him and leaned my head on my shoulder. “I can do it alone.”

“No, you can’t. you’re carrying my nephew or niece in there!”, he laughed as he patted my stomach. “Hey, I’m your uncle Jack!”

I laughed and slapped his arm. “Uncle Jack can keep his hand to himself.”

Jack smiled and stood up. “I’m happy for you, baby sis.”

“Thank you, Jack.”

He chuckled and walked out from my room. Seeing Jack so happy to have a nephew made me think twice for leaving with Zack, but if I don’t leave with him, I couldn’t see him anymore. Suddenly, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I pulled it out quickly.

From: ZACK:D
Received 8.52 pm

Your window.

I stood up and walked to the window, opened it and looked down. Zack stood there with a wide smile spread on his face. “You ready up there?”

“Yeah, just gimme a sec.”, I rushed, dragging out the bags from my closet. “How can I get this down?”, I asked Zack.

“Well, you could just throw it.”, he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and threw my duffel bag first, then my suitcase. “Look where you throwing those!”

“Sorry.”, I giggled. Then, it was my turn to go down. I crouched out the window and looking down to Zack. “Are you sure it’s okay if I just jump out?”

“Juju, I’ll catch you.”, he smiled.

I nodded and jumped. I didn’t scream but I hold all of it in my throat. The next thing I know, I was in Zack’s arms. “Okay, scariest shit in my life.”, I breathed.

“I’m here to catch you.”, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

He carried me to his car bridal style and I slipped into the passenger seat. I buckled the seat belt. He got into the driver seat and started the car. “You ready?”

“Very.”, I grinned.
**************
“Look at the view!”, I exclaimed as I walked out to the balcony. “It’s beautiful!”

“I know you’ll like it.”, his arms snaked in around my waist.

“How do you know about this view?”

he shrugged his shoulders. “I actually checked this place last summer, you know, when I went with my mom here?”

“Yeah, and thanked that.”

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. “Go unpack, I wanna go surfing.”

I nodded and wrestled out from his arms. I walked into our room and started to opened my bags. I picked out a bikini top and black short shorts to go to the beach.

After all of the unpacking was done, we went to the beach which was only 5 minutes away from our apartment. I sat on the beach, looking out to Zack while he was surfing. I have to admitted the first time I fell for him was when we and our friends went to the beach in Maryland for our last day of summer before sophomore year, and it was because his surfing skills.

“You okay?”
I looked up and saw his face hovering over me. salty droplets fell to my own face and I wiped it away. He chuckled and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“I love sunsets.”, I said quietly as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“I know.”

“Do you think my parents would accept the fact?”

“Juliet, They’ll accept it, we just have to give em’ some time.”

I nodded. “I’m glad I’m with you, Zackie.”

He pressed his cheek to the top of my head. “Me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i have a lot of ideas for this one, so possibly another update later:3