Love Bug

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We both woke up the next morning around 11:30 am. We both love to sleep in on weekends. Well, who doesn’t!? Anyway the boys said they would text us with the time they were coming to pick us up. We didn’t want to have little time to get ready so we decided that while one was in the shower and the other was going to pick out their outfit to be prepared.

“I call the shower first!” Becca screamed.

“Not uh! I do! My house, my shower, I go first! So ha!” I said sticking my tongue out at her and laughing.

“Oh fine! You win. I’ll pick out my clothes. And since im a nice friend ill pick something cute out for you.” Becca said.

“Aw! Thanks! Well im gonna hop in the shower.” I said walking into the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later I walked outta the bathroom into my room with just my towel on and told Becca she can get in now.

I walked over to my bed and saw two sets of clothes laying there. One set seemed to look a lot like something Becca would wear (skinny jeans, white t-shirt, black vest, and blue converse) and something more me (skinny jeans, a pink sleeve less shirt and flip flops. Im more casual than Bec. Shes more to dressing up and looking nice, im more for just the relaxing look.

It only took Becca about 15 minutes.

“Well, I see what you picked me out. You know me so well!” I said laughing.

“Haha! What are best friends for?” she asked smiling.

“Idkkkk! But im gonna go change and dry my hair.” I told her.

“Mk! Im gonna do my make up, then we can switch. Sound good?” Becca asked me.
“Si!” I replied.

“Child you are so weird!” she called to me as I stuck my tongue out and closed the bathroom door.

It took us in total about an hour to get completely ready. Next thing I know I hear my phone ding signaling I have a text message.

Heyy. Its Nick. I just wanted to tell you ill be picking you up 30 minutes. Cant wait to see you ;)

Okkk! Cant wait! :) I replied smiling.

Next thing we know Becca gets a text from joe saying he will be here in 10 minutes to pick her up. So apparently we are going different places. Oh well, im happy with that!

10 minutes later Joe arrives at my house to pick up Becca.

So for 10 minutes im left alone waiting for Nick. It seemed like the longest 10 minutes of my life.

Next thing I hear is the door bell ringing. So I check myself in the mirror and open the door to Nick standing there with a single red rose.