Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

Emma Hates Pink Stuff

Grace’s POV

“What?” Danny Said again.

“Sorry Dan, one sec and I will explain” I said holding up my finger indicating one minute. I caught my breath then started to explain what had happened.” You see Gio and me went to the shops for some food cause you 4 have nothing in here and we saw Emma she was getting food for her dad-“

“Her dad?” Danny said “Emma why did you go back to him?” he asked her.

“Danny let me finish please I will explain that.”

“Okay sorry”

“So she had gone back there because she had nowhere to go and when we saw her she had no clue who we where, she told us that she lost her memory she had “fallen down the stairs” but she thinks her dad actually pushed her, so basically she can’t remember us”

Danny looked at me with a sad face and then looked at Emma.

“ I am so sorry, if I had listened to you about Olivia sooner none of this would of happened and you would still be here with us with all your memory”.

Danny looked at the floor and looked as if he was about to cry.

“Danny I don’t know what is going on can we forget about everything that has happened and start again”?

Danny looked up and smiled “sure” and he gave her a quick hug.

“Okay I’m hungry lets get some food” Dougie shouted.

Emma’s POV

Grace, Gio and me went into the kitchen and put 3 pizza’s in the oven. We were just chatting about the normal girl stuff until the oven interrupted us.

“PIZZA’S READY!” Gio called and everyone came running.

After we had eaten I was in the kitchen washing up the plates. Dougie came in and dropped a cup into the sink and I got water all over me.

Flashback

I was washing up the bowls after baking a cake and Dougie came in and dropped something in to the sink and I got all wet.

“Dougie”

“Yeah?”

“You better run” I said grabbing a cup of water.

He ran out the room and down the hallway as I through the water Harry came out and he got socked instead.

He chased me back into the kitchen and cornered me.

He grabbed the first thing that was in sight unfortunately for me it was PINK food colouring.

I looked down and to my horror I was pink.

“HARRY!!!!!

You know I hate the colour pink yet some you managed to cover me in it.”

“SORRY!”

He said calling from the living room.

“I am never talking to you again” I went upstairs to change.

End Flashback

I looked at Dougie “me and you got into a water fight the day I went” his eyes widened and them he screamed at the top of his lungs. “ WE HAVE A CODE BLUE PEOPLE WE GOT A FLASHBACK” all of a sudden it was like a herd of elephants running into the kitchen.
I looked straight at Harry and said “I’m not talking to you anymore”
“Why”?
“Because you got me wet in pink food colouring”
“Out of all the things you could remember you had to remember that”
Everyone laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
You would probably do well to remember the title of this chapter.
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!