Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

Olivia's Sabotage

Olivia’s POV
It was the next day I was heading back from the shops and I stopped to have a fag round the corner from Danny’s when they all came out laughing then it hit me and I had an idea.
That vile animal destroyed my relationship with Danny so now I am going to destroy her life.
Later that day I went to Danny’s house, I knocked o the door and Danny answered.
“Olivia, leave me alone, I have told you 100s of times we are not together anymore” he said
“I no that, but I’m here because of something else, here” I said handing him the pink diary on the front in a black pen was written “Emma’s diary keep out”.
“What are you doing with this I can’t believe you would read her diary”
“Sorry I was heading out yesterday and I saw it lying next to her bag open so I went pick it up and saw what it said look read this” I said opening the diary to a page.
Danny’s POV
I looked at the diary on the page showing it said
Dear dairy

I’m back at the McFly house, I can’t believe they feel for the whole memory lost thing got they are so stupid. But what I can’t believe the most is that that Grace and Gio fell for it, I mean they look like the brains of the group. The good thing is that they are going away for the weekend so it gives me the chance to get close to Danny and then he will go out with me and I will get some money in my pocket.

But I still can’t believe all the bull about my “dad” I mean I don’t even know my dad he was killed before I was born come on these boys need some brains no wonder they are musicians they wouldn’t be able to do anything else and they not even that good musicians anyway I’m going now bye Emma x

I looked up to Olivia and back down to the paper “Thanks Olivia I will see you around. And I closed the door and headed to Emma’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember the title of the last chapter?
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!