Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

He's So Nice

I looked up at him and smiled, he seemed so nice, kind, caring, understanding the list could go on. And to think I only just met him.

"So how old are you then?" he interrupted my thoughts.

"18 but nearly 19, i Know paretic right 18 years old and still lives at home with her dad, but come on, he sort of forced me to stay. He hardly ever let me out " I laughed nervously. He gave me a warming smile. "So how about you then?"

"Huh?"

"How old are you?" I said with a giggle

"Oh I’m 22" I nodded

"How about these boys you live with then?"

"There's Tom he’s 23, Harry he’s 23 as well and Dougie he’s gonna be happy your here he wont be the youngest anymore he’s 20." he replied.

"Ok"

We walked for a little bit talking abut random stuff when Danny turned to me and said "we’re here" I looked behind him and saw a huge house but then again i shouldn't be surprised I mean 4 boys in 1 house and still room for me it must be big.

"So do you want to met my other half now or later?" Danny asked smiling.

"I guess now we can't have them waking up and finding me there they would properly scream"

“Okay I will be right back” he was about to leave, he looked at me “Emm do you mind if I tell them about your dad I need to explain why you are staying with us” he asked nervously.

I thought about it for a bit “ um yeah but tell them I don’t want to talk about it right now” I smiled at him. He gave me a warming smile back and turned and walked into the house. I wait on the step for when I heard a ring tone, I look toward my pocket.

“Shit I forgot my phone was in my pocket” I answered it and

Slowly put it towards my ear.

(Me – M Dad – D)

M – Hello?

D – Where the fuck are you?

M – Um?

Just then Danny came out and gave me a confessed look. I mouthed to him “My Dad”.

M – Emma tell me now where the hell you are so I can come and get you

Danny grabbed the phone out of my hand. I could hear my dad yelling from the other line.

(Danny – Dan, Dad – D)

Dan – sorry but Emma isn’t going anywhere.

D – Who the fucking hell are you?

Dan – none of your business leave Emma alone okay?

D – Look mate I’m gonna get my daughter back whether you like it or not.

Dan – I am not you mate and you are not going anywhere near Emma and if I ever see you I’m going to kick your as so fuck off.

He cut off before my “father” could answer by this time I was in tears.

“Don’t worry about him he won’t come anywhere near you” Danny said giving me a hug. “Calm down” I looked up at him and wiped my tears.

“I’m okay now”

“Good lets go met your new roommates” he said and I giggled

- - -

We walked into the living room and I saw 3 men sitting on the sofa.

“Guys!” Danny said and they all looked at us. “This is Emma” he said pointing to me.

“Emma that’s Tom” he pointed to the blonde on and he gave me a warming smile. “That’s Harry” he pointed to a boy with dark hair “and last Dougie” he pointed to the youngest he have blonde hair as well.

“Hey” I said giving a little wave.

“Hey” they all replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me a few minutes to come up with a name for this one, and even now I don't think it works. Ideas on that would be cool.
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!