Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

First Night

“So, do you wanna sit down?” Tom asked me sitting up straight so I could sit next to him.

“Thank you” I said and took a seat.

“I’m gonna get something to eat do you want anything Emma?” Danny asked.

“Could I have a cup of tea please?” I replied

“Of course any sugar?”

“2 please”

“ Okay”

He left the room and went it to what I guess is the kitchen. The boys went back to what they was doing before we came in.

Tom and Dougie were playing racing game on the PS3 and Harry was reading a book.

“What you reading?” I asked trying to start a conversation.

“ Angles and Demons by Dan Brown” he replied.

“ Cool I loved his Da Vinci code.”

“ I know that was a wicked book have you seen the film?”

“ Nah but I really wanted to”

“ I think we have it upstairs somewhere if you want to watch it tomorrow it’s to late now?” he asked

“Yeah sure” as I answer Danny walked back into the room with my Tea.

“ Here you go” he said handing me my tea.

“ Thanks”

We sat there for a while talking I was starting to get tired. I yawned.

“ Tired, are we?” Dougie asked.

“ Yeah I didn’t get any sleep last night my Dad was out all night I’m nit aloud to go to bed until he gets home so I can let him in and then I left so yeah” I said looking down.

“ Come on I will show you where your room is” Danny said standing up and grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

“ Thanks. Danny do you think I could borrow some clothes to sleep in I can sleep in jeans?” I asked

“ Sure follow me” I followed him into his room, it was shockingly sort of tidy.

“ Here you go,” he said throwing me a shirt and bottoms.

“ Thanks” he showed me to the bathroom and I got changed and went back to his room.

“ Can you show me where my room is now?” I asked.

“ Sure this way” he showed me to my room it was nice, reasonable size it have a king size bed and TV under the window still and a cupboard against the wall.

“ Thanks” I said and put my clothes in the basket behind the door and climb into bed.

“ By the way, I will take you shopping tomorrow for some basic stuff”

“ Thanks, I will look for a job tomorrow and pay you back as soon as I can” I said smiling at him.

“ Don’t worry I can afford it”

“ Okay” I said and yawned and laid down, I shut my eyes and I felt Danny kiss my forehead then I heard his foot steps fade out of the room and I slowly feel into a dreamless sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Books are cool! I love books! I can't make myself read DaVinci Code, but I did read and watch Angels & Demons. I plan to get it when it comes out on DVD.
Comments Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!