Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

They're Mcfly?

I woke up to a bang, i looked around the room and realised it wasn't my room, and then I realised what had happened last night. I smiled to myself thinking about it.
I got up and went into the hallway I headed down the stairs when i saw Dougie at the bottom on the floor.
"Dougie what are you doing down there?" I ask giggling.

“I just work up an I’m still half a sleep and I guess I fell down the stairs.” He replied. I laughed and held my hand out to him so he could get up.

“Thanks”

“Where are the others?” I asked

“In the kitchen THEY DON’T EVEN CARE THAT THERE ONLY BASS PLAY FELL DOWN THE STAIRS, AND THAT HE WIL BE VERY HARD TO REPLACE!” He shouted the last bit I heard laughing coming from the kitchen.

“Actually it wouldn’t be that difficulty,” Tom said as me and Doug walked into the kitchen.

“Why do you need him anyway?” I asked all the boys looked at Danny.

“You didn’t tell her?” Harry asked him.

“It slipped my mind” he shrugged.

“Tell me what?”

“Well the thing is” Danny started “You are kind of living with celebrates” he said

“Huh?” I asked “your celebrates?”

“Yeah we are in a band; McFly” Harry answered.

“Okay then” I said.

“Okay then is that all you are gonna say?” Dougie asked

“Yeah, who cares if you are celebrates from the time I spent with you 4 you don’t seem like the sort of Celebs that are snobby, I mean come on you took me in off the street so you much be alright and I think I can trust you lot. Who cares if I end up getting chased by fans while out with you I like you for you not your fame. You must know that already I mean I didn’t even though you was famous to begin with.”

They looked at each other and came over to me and gave me a big hug “Guys kind of need to breath”

“Okay” Danny said, “Come o you we are going shopping” he said pointing to me.

“Fine, can I borrow some clothes?”

“Follow me I think my girlfriend might of left some clothes here” Harry said, I followed him to his room.

“Aww you have a girlfriend how long have you been together?” I asked

“About 3 months her names grace, its funny how we met me and the guys was on the beach and she ran into me while chasing a rugby ball her cousin and thrown to far” I laughed at this.

(A.N Sorry grace I had to put it in there lol PJ)

He gave me some clothes and I got ready. I headed down stairs and Danny was sitting on the sofa.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yeah come on” had we headed to the shopping centre.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!