Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Messy Hair and Gryffindors

I hissed, waking up from the same damn dream. The train was coming to a stop and I woke up my sleeping best friend beside me. My only best friend, of course, as we weren’t that trusting of others.

“Touch me one more time Nik and you’re dead.” She hissed at me and I giggled. I took off my cute hat and put it on her head and she lashed out, as it would mess up her hair. I absolutely adored her hair. One side was blonde while the other was a dark brown, almost black. That paired with sky blue eyes and a flawless complexion – and her natural charisma – made everyone just notice her. That was Tanya Jane King, just known as Tanya…but I had the special permission to call her TJ.

TJ immediately shot up and fixed her hair, before launching herself at me and messing up my hair. After I wrestled her off, I took out my mirror and tried to put it back in place. It was perfection before but thanks to TJ it was a mess. My bangs stuck up and my reddish-brown hair was completely frizzy. My black eyeliner that surrounded my stormy blue eyes was freaking smudged!

People were rushing to get off…this was TERRIBLE! Not to mention that this was not how I planned to start my Fifth Year. The door slid open with a sickenly familiar voice calling out “Ron? Hermoine?” Harry Potter’s full form was visible and instead of staring at TJ like a normal person would, he stared at me. I was filled with embarrassment and anger.

“We’re apparently not them, Potter.” I sneered, trying to hide my face and hair. With a smug look, Harry looked from me to TJ, then back to me. “Rough train ride?” He suggested and, within a second, TJ had him against the wall with her hand locked around his neck.

“’Rough train ride?’” TJ mocked, before tightening her grip as I giggled, “Is that really the best you’ve come up with, Potter? Even Longbottom could’ve come up with something better. Now get out of my sight before I actually decide to do something, mkay?” She let him go, only before she shoved him down to the ground.

He snorted before getting back up and, with a last look at me, left. I scrunched my nose before I ran a hand through my still fucked up hair. “I really hate Potter.” TJ plopped down next to me and helped me fix my hair. “Who doesn’t these days? Except for his stupid little friends.” She scoffed and I sighed happily when my hair was fixed and I looked like I did this morning – perfection…well as close as I could get, anyway.

TJ roughly pulled me up by my arm and out of the train. We pushed passed whoever stood in our way and hopped onto the carriage which was thankfully empty. “Mind company?” We snapped our heads up to see the Weasley twins, Fred and George. Just seeing them reminded me of our reputation – two of the best pranksters. Our only “rivals” were, of course, these two. We never formally said it, since we rarely talked.

“If we did you’d already be on your asses on the floor.” I smirked and TJ giggled as I knew she was going to say the same thing. The two sat across from us and they immediately began trying to make conversation.

“So did you hotties have any fun over the summer?” George asked as Fred wiggled his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes and TJ raised an eyebrow at the ‘hottie’ remark.

“More fun than you blokes had.” I retorted and Fred crossed his arms over his chest, his gaze firmly locked on me. “And how would you know that?” He challenged and TJ spoke up, saying exactly what I would’ve…but better.

“You’re Weasleys. The only fun you guys have is pranks, not the kind of fun we like other than that. How many real parties have you been to?” George’s small smile turned into a full on smirk as he retorted, “We’ll tell you only if we have our own little party.”

I let out a smile and TJ cracked a small smirk. We were at Hogwarts before the conversation could go any further and the twins stood up before us and bowed. “See ya later.” They said and winked in unison. Once they left, I let out a full smile and laugh.

“They’re too cute.” I giggled and TJ jumped off with a scoff. “But who are they friends with? Potter.” She reminded me but I saw past her mask loud and clear – she thought they were cute too.

“They might be friends with him, but they’re not him.” I muttered as she flicked my head and we melted into the lines of students going into Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Rate? Subscribe? (: