Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

George

After waking up from my lovely sleep, I decided to dye my blonde side green. Since Nikki was at the courtyard, she could be surprised as well. I yawned, stretched and undressed. I didn't have any old clothes, so why not dye my hair in bra and underwear? I skipped to the restroom and got started. I've had plenty of experience dying my hair, so I had nothing to worry about. I ignored what the box said and did it my way. After waiting thirty minutes, I washed the dye out, and so far, it looked not good, but GREAT! It was the exact same color of Slytherin. Not lime green nor olive green. Pure green. There was a knock on the door.

"Unless you're Nikki, go the fuck away." I ordered.

The knocking continued. Huh, maybe it was Draco. Oh, God I hoped not. The last thing I needed was him knowing I'm in my undies.

"Draco, go away or I'll shove Potter's dick up your ass." I called out.

I was assuming this person really wanted to see me, because they unlocked the door with "Alohamora" and came right in. Surprisingly, it was Neither Nikki nor Draco. It was the person I'd wanted to see yesterday, but saw Draco instead. It was George, the better looking, the funnier, the more amazing Weasley twin. Ah, shit. I was still in my undies, my hair was a wet mess, and I had just woke up. Great way to start the morning... Err afternoon.

"Expecting me?" George asked, pointing to my lacy green bra and underwear.

"Actually, no. I was dying my hair green and I didn't want to ruin my clothes. Yeah, this is awkward... You coming in here and I'm in my underwear..." I showed George the former blonde side of my head. I then got a green thermal shirt from my drawer and a black mini skirt. Feeling a bit girly, I put on some black and green plaid ballet flats. Then, after combing it out for a bit, I was ready to leave the room and not sleep anymore.

"When did you wake up?" George asked curiously, putting his arm around my shoulder as we were walking around aimlessly around the corridor. He was about six inches taller than me. I put my arm around his torso and was attached to his hip. Was I doing this right? I've never really had feelings for a guy, so I honestly had no idea what I was doing.

"Thirty minutes ago. But I would have slept longer if it was still summer vacation." I grinned proudly. I slept like a boulder, according to Nikki, and I took pride in that.

"You can't sleep at my house, especially with Fred as your brother, let alone twin. So, I'm already envious of you." His arm went from my shoulder to my waist, making my knees shake but I showed no emotion in my face. It's just how I was.

"I guess, except I hate where I live. There's nothing better to do than start fights..." I caught myself. I wasn't going to tell George I was a foster kid until I was sure we'd be together forever. "Older siblings... They graduated already... I'm the baby..." I added, thinking as I was talking.

"Ah, that sucks." He answered.

"Yeah...." I murmured. Sometimes I wished I had a family.

"So, why don't you go by your real name? Why TJ?" Asked George.

"Well, only Nikki has permission to call me TJ. And since I don't talk to anyone else but her, well, nicely, nobody calls me Tanya." I shrugged.

"I think I shall call you Tanya, because it's a beautiful name, almost as beautiful as you are..." He turned red.

"Awwwwww how sweet of you. George is a good name, but you're too cool for your name. For any name, really..." I restrained my blushing.

"You gave me a compliment... This is the side I've never seen of you. It's quite pleasant, really." He smirked.

"Eh, don't mention it. But I do mean it. You really are an... Amazing... Guy." I started blushing, except I didn't bother restraining it. George was making me feel so... So... light headed. In a good way. It was like being high, except better.

He pulled me to him and kissed the top of my head. I let out a little smile and put both of my arms around him. It felt good to walk next to George, as mine. I knew for sure what we were. We're boyfriend and girlfriend, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have someone like him. That Draco incident was the last thing on my mind right now. That was, until... We ran into him... George gave Draco this... Death glare, and Draco sneered at him... What was that all about?

"What's up with Ferret boy?" I murmured.

"Oh, he's jealous." He smirked.

"Of?" I played dumb, but I knew what he was talking about.

"Because I have you." He whispered in my ear, making me stop.

"OK?" Was all I could say.

We were outside, and that's when George stopped walking and sat down on the grass. Like a nice person, I sat next to him. I mean, he was so patient with me, the most awkward person on this planet. It was the least I can do for him, who was so used to talking that this awkward silence was probably killing him. Feeling old, I decided to put his hand into mine and rest my head on his shoulder, trying to not fall sleep.

"Don't fall asleep. I'm not that boring." George joked.

"I am." I laughed.

Then, he kissed me for the second time. When we kissed while we were riding Buckbeak, it was a brief peck on the lips. But this kiss was different. Better than the first one. It was one of those kisses where you lose yourself when their lips are conjoined with yours. And you honestly don't care, because their lips are like a perfect mix of sugar and heroine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bit my lower lip, making me want more of him. He pulled me onto his lap and put his arms around my waist, hiking my shirt up a little.

"Get a room!" Teased Nik.

I shot her the finger, but didn't break our kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! So, yeah I know this sucks, but it's something! (: