Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Little Information

The next day was quiet…too quiet. Draco hadn’t even tried to talk to TJ. And that in itself was completely mental. TJ didn’t seem to really care about it until we walked past him in the hall and he didn’t even notice her.

Not that she was pissed that he didn’t give her attention, is was just that they fucking kissed and he’s now avoiding her like the plague. I could tell without her even telling me that she wanted to know what the fuck was wrong.

At lunch, TJ roughly grabbed his arm and pulled him into the courtyard. When he looked at her, he turned his head away sharply. His blonde locks fell enough on his face to cover most of the bruise, but TJ could still see the fear and slight guilt in his eyes.

She could tell he did something.

“Just what did you fucking do?!” She narrowed her eyes. I bit my lip at her tone.

“Me? What…I…I did nothing!” He defended himself, not liking her anger. His gaze drifted off before it grew into a look of hatred. TJ looked exactly where he stared and gritted her teeth.

“It was your bloody boyfriend! He-” The sound of a smack blasted through my ears and Draco looked horrified.

“I don’t want to hear it.” Her voice was as cold as ice as she threw him to the ground. He clutched his burning red cheek.

“Go talk to George,” I encouraged TJ, before landing my eyes on Draco. Well, father’s orders. “Besides, I have to discuss things with this little shit.” With a smile, TJ bounded off to George and into his arms, earning a hiss from Draco.

In an instant, my fist embedded into his stomach. “Now listen here,” I sighed, putting more force in my fist to earn a squeal of pain. “My father gave me specific orders for me to tell you this… He’s back in his own body and-”

“I already know this, Riddle. My father-”

“Well, shit-head, did your father tell you what he’s planning to do?” I sneered and he shook his head, jaw clenched in pain.

“Good, then meet me after the game, as it will already be in place.”

His eyes widened, “What will-”

“You’ll hear after the damn game!” I hissed with impatience. I withdrew my hand and he fell over in a gasp of pain and relief.

I didn’t bother to go to TJ…she was with George. That’s where she belonged. Instead, I headed over to the Astronomy Tower to clear my thoughts and ease the shaking of my entire body. To both my dismay and excitement…Fred was there lying on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah yes, another short chapter. It was slightly rushed...*coughAUTUMNcough* XD
But things WILL be explained within the next couple chapters. This was yet another filler but I have the next few chapters planned out, so yay! (: