Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Starry Night

Dressed in all black, TJ and I were flying around the Quidditch Pitch…at night. We loved to do this as we’d practice moving around the field with little vision to try out our quick reflexes that we rarely worked on during the summer.

Suddenly, I crashed into TJ and fell to the ground next to her. “Eh, sorry ‘bout that TJ.” I grinned and suddenly I heard someone land. “That wasn’t me, Nik…” TJ said as I shot up off the ground. “Lumos” I whispered and pointed to whoever laid next to me to reveal no one else but Fred or George Weasley, as I couldn’t tell. The other twin landed on the ground next to us.

“Have a nice fall Fred?” George snickered as Fred rolled his eyes. “Oh yes, quite lovely. Won’t you try it sometime?”

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. Fred jumped to his feet and smiled. “And we could ask you two ladies the same thing.”

“We’re normally here at night, thank you very much.” TJ snorted and George loosely rested an arm on her shoulder. “Lighten up would ya, King?” He smirked and I swear she was blushing on the inside. She was an expert at restraining her blushing.

“And to answer your question, we thought it was a beautiful night to go out flying.” He tilted his head up to the sky which was a velvety midnight blue with twinkling stars. The moon was the prettiest of it all, making the stars dull in comparison to its bright crescent shape.

“Whoa…” I gasped, plopping down onto the ground. I stretched my legs out and leaned on my arms for support. “Mhmm” Fred agreed as he sat next to me, very close as a matter of fact. So close that I could easily rest my head on his shoulder…which is what I did exactly.

Behind us, TJ and George got back on their brooms and began to fly around the Quidditch Pitch side by side, presumably talking. Sunrise and sunset were more of TJ’s thing, as she loved how they changed quickly in comparison to the night sky…which I adored.

My eyelids grew heavy as I didn’t get the sleep I wanted during the feast and I yawned. “You know…I’m going to the moon someday. I’ll fly there.” I mumbled sleepily, not taking my eyes off the moon. I didn’t even know why I said that or what made me say that – even if it was secretly true – especially to Fred. He laughed a little and ruffled my hair. “I’m sure you will.” I could almost see his smile, and I could’ve if I had tried harder, but my eyelids were feeling like lead. I could feel my arms give out behind me and I felt Fred’s strong arm wrap around my back, pulling me closer to him and his chin rested comfortably on my head. “Good night” He mumbled before kissing my head and I felt the black take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little filler chapter for you! (:
I really hope you liked it and I'd love some comments/feedback...especially if there's something I can improve on!