Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Touched By A Ferret

"Now, who wants to ride him?" Asked Hagrid.

All of the seventh years stepped back and shook their heads with reluctance and fear. Hagrid smacked his forehead with shame. These were seventh years! They should be ashamed of themselves. TJ and I rolled our eyes.

"Pussies." I muttered. TJ giggled and went over to Buckbeak.

"YOU PUSSIES!" She shouted to them shamelessly. Hagrid gave her a warning, but she, of course, ignored him.

"George, ride Buckbeak with me, will you?" Yelled TJ as she got on Buckbeak.

"Sure." George smirked as he went over to Buckbeak as well. Before they were off, TJ gave me a little wink. Ah, this was one of her sneaky little plans that was always a win win for the both of us.

Fred was standing very close to me. He was trying to pretend he wasn't staring at me from the corner of his eye, but he always gave himself away. Finally, I said the first thing that could pop into my mind.

"You pussy. Why didn't you want to ride Buckbeak. George is riding him." I teased.

"Well, if I did that I couldn't have stayed and talked to you, now could I?" He flashed a smile, which made me blush a little bit.

"Oh, really?" I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Am I honestly THAT amazing?"

"Well, that would be one way to put it." He said.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I sneered, putting my hands on my hips.

"Hey, it was a compliment. Lighten up, would you?" He laughed slightly.

"It better be a compliment." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Fred planted a kiss on my cheek. It made me blush, gasp and smile all at once.

"Whoa, what was that for?" I smiled, touching my cheek.

"Oh, just because." He smirked.

"I'm no angel, Fred." I retorted as I pulled his tie towards me and pressed my lips to his. His lips were just so soft and warm! When he wrapped his arms around me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I couldn't pull away, even if I wanted to.

"Hey, no PDA, Nik!" Yelled Hagrid.

"Oh, fine." I stuck my tongue at him. George and TJ were back from their ride with Buckbeak. Class was over, and the twins had to go. They kissed us on the cheeks in unison and left.

"Fred kissed me!" I squealed.

"So I wasn't the only one who got some lip action, eh?" She smirked.

"You kissed George?! Oh my God, this is awesome!" I gasped as I gave TJ a huge bear hug.

"Who do we have next?" TJ asked curiously.

"Potions, with our favorite teacher." I smirked.

"Dude! We should show up early! He wouldn't expect it from us." She suggested.

"That's what I was thinking. Shall we?" I held my arm out to link with hers.

"Definitely." She grinned as we skipped off to Potions.

We arrived to Potions so early, we were the first two there! Professor Snape walked towards us with reluctance, his arms folded over his chest and his lips were pursed.

"Well well. I see the two pranksters have decided to be angels and arrive early for my class." He said, as stoically as possible.

"Oh, Snape. You know we love you." I winked as we sat down next to each other.

A few minutes later, people showed up to class, with puzzled expressions on their faces. I guess they weren't expecting us to be early, let alone on time, to class. We grinned at those who stared and they eventually went back to their business and didn't speak to us. Well, that was until HE showed up. Most know him as Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin King, the Sex God, the Purest of all bloods and the most popular boy in school. TJ and I knew him as either Ferret Boy, the Man Whore, the Pussy and the Asshole who thinks he's so great because his daddy pays for everything. He had his slutty girlfriend, Pansy Parkinson in tow. We knew her as none other than the Slytherin Slut.

"I smell a loose pussy." Whispered TJ, eying Pansy.

"I smell a ferret." I whispered to her, eying Draco.

TJ and I have always hated Pansy Parkinson. With her stupid bob cut, her wannabe attitude and her slutty acts, how could you NOT hate her? The worst thing about her was definitely her feeble attempt to act tough. But if she even TRIED to fight one of us, she would lose by two landslides. Draco decided to sit at the same table as us, which was creepy. He sat next to TJ, and I could tell Pansy knew about his little crush on her.

"Drakkie Poo? Can we just sit somewhere else? I don't like these two. They're bitches." Pansy whined in a baby like voice.

"Oh, trust me honey. The feeling is very mutual. We don't like you much either." TJ retorted with a smile.

"Decided to come to class early, did you?" Smirked Draco.

"What's it to you, Malfoy?" Smirked TJ back. Pansy did NOT like to see these two talking to each other. I guess she knew about TJ's secret admirer.

"Nikki? Control your girlfriend." Sneered Pansy.

"First of all, bitch. TJ is not my girlfriend. She's my best friend, practically my sister. Second of all, she's not doing anything. It's not her fault you're a jealous bitch who doesn't want Draco talking to anyone except you." I snarled.

Snape gave a boring lecture about the Draught Of Peace, which calms anxiety and soothes agitation. While Pansy, Draco and TJ were listening and taking notes, I threw paper at random people and blamed it on Pansy. Suddenly, it was time to do the potion.

"So, Tanya. Want to be my partner?" Said Draco. Pansy looked at him in disbelief.

"OHOHOHO! I don't think so, ferret boy. TJ is MY partner. You should know this by now." I replied.

One of the many good things about TJ was that this chick was a fucking genius. She had a photographic memory and was a fast learner. People always doubt her and thinks she's an idiot because she's a rude Slytherin prankster.

"Were you paying attention?" Asked TJ sarcastically.

"Honey, you know the answer to that." I rolled my eyes.

"This potion consists of powdered moonstone and syrup of hellebore. It's going to be a challenge, because hellebore's pretty poisonous." She added, attempting to do the potion.

"Then why is it used for calming people down?" I laughed.

"We're witches, Nik. Everything is ironic." She shrugged.

This potion, for TJ and I, was pretty easy. She knew her shit, and I trusted her judgment. She put the two ingredients in without any hassle and the potion was complete. Professor
Snape went over to Draco and Pansy, and narrowed his eyes at their potion.

"What exactly is that?" Snape pointed to their shitty potion.

"Sir, it's the Draught Of Peace." Pansy said tensely.

"No, it's not you troll." He retorted bitterly, hitting her in the head with a textbook. He went over to us, and was impressed with our potion.

"Well done, Miss Carter and Miss King. Ten points each for Slytherin." He said indifferently.

Pansy looked over at us and shot us a dirty look. TJ and I responded by shooting her the middle finger all in unison. She then put some wolfsbane into her already shitty potion and the potion exploded. It made her face break out in pus filled boils, one of them even popped on Draco!

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Parkinson. Seriously, can you be any more idiotic? Get out of my class and go to the Hospital Wing." Snape sneered.

Pansy ran out of class crying her eyes out. As soon as she left, Draco came and sat with us. Oh, great. Can this boy be any more conspicuous about his love for TJ?

"Why don't you go with your girlfriend to the Hospital Wing and leave us alone?" TJ said coldly.

"Will you stop calling Pansy my girlfriend? She's just another little whore to me." He retorted.

"Oh, really now? Then why does she always brag about how much you love her and how much she loves you?" I retorted.

"She's mental. Everyone knows that." He smirked.

"Really? If she's just another little whore to you, then why haven't you broken it off between the two of you by now? Because I can name every girl in Slytherin you've done that to." TJ added.

"She's never says no when I need sex." He shrugged.

"God, you're more pathetic than I thought." I snorted.

"It's obvious you love Pansy. Just admit it, Draco. You're not fooling anyone. You're just too much of a sexy beast to admit it." TJ snarled.

"Whoa, what?" Draco smirked and cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" TJ narrowed her eyes.

'You think I'm a sexy beast?" He purred, scooting closer to her.

"No, YOU think you're a sexy beast, dip shit." She huffed, scooting away from him.

"You know what I think?" He cocked his eyebrow, yet again.

"Now what, pray, might I ask, do you think?" TJ remarked, rolling her eyes.

He scooted very close to her, looked her deep in her sky blue eyes, and muttered, "I think the infamous Tanya Jane King fancies me." while breathing down her neck, making her shiver, but not in a good way.

Now, that little suggestion literally made my day. I laughed so hard I fell off my chair! Even though I was on the floor, I was STILL laughing! I couldn't control my laughter anymore. I was clutching my stomach, with tears in my eyes. Everyone was staring at me weirdly, and so was Snape.

"Miss Carter, will you please get up from the floor and have a seat?" Huffed Snape.

I got up from the floor, dusted myself off and sat back down. I was still snickering here and there, though. I was waiting for TJ's response.

"In your dreams." She snorted.

"TJ, you're already in his dreams." I added, snickering.

"Alright, King. Play hard to get. But just so you know, I always get what I want. And what I want is you." He kissed her cheek before leaving the table. Instead of a kiss on the cheek, TJ gave him something even better. A punch in the jaw. After that, class was over, so we left without saying a word and walking away as if it never happened.

"Can you BELIEVE ferret boy?! He had the audacity to kiss me on the cheek!" She whined, waving her arms in the air in annoyance.

"You know he's not going to leave you alone now." I smirked.

"Great." She groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, everyone. It's Autumnazing here! I hope you liked the chapter. Because I worked hard on it.

So comment, subscribe and tell your friends about this story!