Status: On hold

Sweet Dreams

Finally! Quidditch Time!

Next was Divination time. This is the class TJ and I hated the most, because it made no damn sense! How in the world can you know what Professor Trelawney is talking about when not even she knows? However, it was fun seeing her make a complete ass of herself. Hell, all she had to do was fucking STAND there and she'd accomplish that. Hmm... She did remind me of an older, crazier girl version of Harry Potter, though. Maybe once my dad kills him, or drives him loony by torturing him, he'll be exactly like Professor Trelawney.

Another reason we hated Divination was because Trelawney predicted TJ's future once during fourth year. Instead of a bright, pleasant future, Trelawney claimed TJ will end up in Azkaban like her parents. I was relieved TJ stormed out of the class before Trelawney exposed part two of her secret. You see, TJ's an orphan. She lives in Wool's Orphanage, the same orphanage my dad grew up in. She's lived there for as long as she can remember, and didn't know of her parents until Dumbledore told her about them first year. Her parents write to her at least twice a week now, but she never opens them. She hates them just as much as she hates living at Wool's Orphanage.

As soon as Trelawney started babbling about God knows what, TJ and I fell asleep. I had a feeling my blurry dream from last night would eventually turn up, but instead, I dreamt of a flashback.

There I was, eleven years old. I honestly had no idea what this school would be like. According to mom, it's a bloody hell hole. According to dad, this school is best for me. Always wanting to keep Daddy's approval, I listened to him and went to Hogwarts. Since all the train compartments were full, I decided to sit by my lonesome. Daddy said to not associate with the wrong people, so I wasn't going to take any chances and not associate with anyone until I got sorted into Slytherin.

I was so used to being alone that it didn't bother me much watching the other kids socialize. But when I saw another girl with platinum blonde hair, sky blue eyes and a scowl on her face walking by looking for a place to sit, I had a feeling about this chick. As soon as she got into my train compartment and sat next to me, she was silent. I guess she was just as socially awkward as I was. I gazed at her, and finally she looked at me.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Se demanded.

"N- Nothing. Umm... I'm Nikki." I replied, really wanting to get to know this chick.

"Tanya Jane, but call me Tanya." She shook my hand, a little freaked out.

"You are now TJ." I said defiantly.

"Thanks?" She let out a little giggle.

Right then, we became best friends until the end. When we got into Hogwarts, waiting to be sorted, I had no doubt she would be a Slytherin like me.

"Carter, Nikki!" Called out McGonogall.

I sat in the stool, and waited for the hat to sort me. I already knew what house I was going to be in, but it did scare me that I would become a blood traitor.

"Ah, no doubt. You're a... SLYTHERIN!" Roared the hat triumphantly.

I walked over to my table confidently. Unfortunately, there HE was. Draco Malfoy. Even then, he was an annoying little git. He hadn't changed at all. Except he no longer used hair gel, so he no longer looked like he had a bad case of helmet hair. I've had the terrible misfortune to know him all my life. Since his father kisses my father's ass, we've been FORCED to hang with each other.

"King, Tanya Jane!" Called McGonogall.

As soon as that hat was placed on her head, I crossed my fingers.

"Well, you have the loyalty, bravery and courage to be a Gryffindor-" The hat started, but TJ cut it off.

"PLACE ME IN THAT DAMN HOUSE AND I WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOU TO PIECES!" She fumed. Wow, she WAS a true Slytherin.

"Feisty, aren't we?" Draco remarked to his minions. I kicked him in the ankle.

"What was that for, RIDDLE?" He sneered. I kicked him again. This time even harder.

"That last one was for making fun of my friend, and that other one was for calling me that. Next time you do that, I, personally, will have you and your daddy killed. Understood?" I growled.

"My apologies, Miss King. Very few know what you're capable of. You're indeed intelligent enough for Ravenclaw. But you've got the uniqueness, the attitude, the wrath and the slyness for Slytherin, so SLYTHERIN IT IS!" Called the hat triumphantly, again.

TJ sat next to me, and that's when we became the most reckless students in Hogwarts.


"Nik! Nik, wake up!" TJ shook me.

"What now?" I groaned.

"Trelawney's coming over here. We have to pretend we're paying attention." She murmured.

Trelawney looked at TJ, and predicted something.

"You, dear girl, are going to dye the blonde side of your head green." She blurted out.

"Great, thanks for ruining the surprise." She scoffed.

"And you... Miss Carter... Are planning on snogging a seventh year boy in my tower." She pointed to me.

"Thanks, Trelawney." I scoffed as well.

"God, why does she do this to us?" TJ sighed in aggravation.

"Because we vandalized her office last year." I smirked at the memory, and TJ giggled.

As soon as class was over, we ran to the Slytherin common room. We both needed a break from our long, trying day. And we still needed to report to the Quidditch Pitch for Quidditch try outs! Since TJ and I were the youngest captains, we had to show these guys who's boss. Don't get me wrong. I was PROUD to be a Slytherin, but honestly... Our team sucked at Quidditch. We changed into our green uniforms, grabbed our brooms and headed out.

"Man, Nik I swear. We better win this year. I don't care what it takes. I will torture these guys with the Cruciatus curse if I have to." TJ ranted.

"Don't worry, TJ we will. We're captains, remember?" I gave her an assuring pat on the back.

"I can't wait to be violent with the Quaffle again." She sighed happily.

"I'm with you, dude." I agreed.

We walked to the Quidditch Pitch, and there was our "team", if that's what you called them. They were hitting each other with their brooms and acting like a bunch of idiots. TJ and I had our work cut out for us. She gave me a little wink, and began to speak.

"YOU CALL YOURSELVES A TEAM?!" She began, making everyone stop what they were doing at once.

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly.

"Anyways, to dumb it down for you, our team SUCKS. Well, since TJ and I are now team captains, that's all about to change. We will stay here ALL NIGHT until you guys are PERFECT. Gryffindor WILL NOT beat us this year. And we WILL kick your asses off this team if you don't measure up." I lectured.
♠ ♠ ♠
Autumn here! So, yeah... I hoped you liked it, because I worked hard on this. I would write more, but I have to finish my Geography homework. And aren't cliffhangers exciting?