Status: Finished.

I Fought It For A Long Time Now

Once Again We're Playing Off Emotion

So you think high school is tough with all the people watching your back just waiting for you to fall. Peers who act like your friends but are more then willing to talk behind your back...?

Well, you're wrong.

Several years later, things only seemed to get tougher for Alex and Jack. Their relationship was tighter then ever and they were looking for something a little more, uh I don't know, permanent. A promise that couldn't be broken, latched with a certificate and held together by a ring. Are the bells chiming in your brain?

Marriage.

Where could they go to get married where their family and friends could be there? With all the laws against gay marriage, it didn't seem very likely for them. But these boys proved themselves to be stronger then anyone imagined, they clung to their engagement rings and waited for an opportunity to arise.

On top of that, they had no idea how their fans were going to react. They were a band for about six years now, leaving them at the tender age twenty-one. The year where nothing was held back from them, no more age limits on their life. They knew their fans loved them, but they didn't know how they'd love their two male celebrity crushes tying the knot.

Alex and Jack were never closed about their relationship, but they weren't completely open about it. They kissed on stage a couple times, but there wasn't much to it so the fans brushed it off as a best friend gesture they had.

But they were done hiding it, they came out.

People seemed semi-shocked, their main concern was that their fan-girl dreams would never come true. Overall, people seemed to accept it, they loved Alex and Jack regardless. Rian and Zack were happy for their best friends.

Kara had promised to make their wedding dream a reality, and a month later, she did. She brought them to the church and let the priest explain everything, the boys seemed to accept it. They spent their free time planning everything, Kara happy to be on tour and help, along with seeing her boyfriend everyday. It was like heaven on a smelly bus with over five sweaty guys.

The wedding took place several months later, the boys made it as fair as they could. In other words, they didn't force one to have the more feminine qualities in the ceremony. They walked down together in their tuxes, both in original, but their ties their favorite color.

Their honeymoon was a blast, and they gladly shared it with their band mates and Kara. Why? Because they knew they wouldn't be this far without their support and help. But the bigger problem came a couple years later...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is aware of the new post from Dujo:
Layouts HAVE to be easy to read; or your story is going to get taken down.

I'm sad to say, this story is coming to an end, a couple chapters more maybe. If you haven't already, please check out my Alex Gaskarth story. You don't have to, but if you like my writing, I'd appreciate it :] Click here to read it.